Starting off on the wrong foot with Dong

Falling for you in the process...

Eun is in a room with Boyfriend. Dong Hyn is eyeing her and walking around her. "aish! what're you doing?". "are you a guy?" Dong asks. "Bwhoa! no i'm a girl!" Eun retorted quickly. "well then...why are you...dressed like..." He looks at her in disgusts.

She looks at herself-- Converse, t-shirt with music designs, and skinnies that are baggy on her. "what's wrong with my style?!" Eun asks.

Dong just looks at her "you really do need a transformation!, your attitude and definitely need to change your style!"

Eun just gives him a glare like she doesn't care about a thing he's saying. 

"You better be listening if you want to change for that Ki-wang-- Eun interrupts him.."it's Ki-Kwang".

"yea whatever his name is...anyways..you will need....mmmM transformation #1650 A.T.M" Dong says. "what does that stand for?" Eun questions Dong.

"It stands for #1650 awesome transformation makeover" he replies.......*silence*........

.."HHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHA!" Eun burst out laughing.

"YA! i know it's an awesome code name, but no need to praise it with your laughter" Dong replies. 

The rest of boyfriend and ji is just watching them argue with each other with their mouth's wide open.

Dong clears his throat and says "well by the way, im Kim Dong Hyun and i will be teaching you style." says Dong.

Then the rest of boyfriend stand up and say their part--

My name is Hyun Seong and i will be teaching you about make-up.

My name is Lee Jeong and i will  teach you about being fierce.

My name is Jo Kwang Min and i'll be teaching how to be funny.

My name is Jo Young Min and i'll be teaching you about being cute, and my name is No Min Woo and i will be teaching you how to act around a guy you like."

Eun looks at them without a care about it and says "my name is Eun-Jeong, not nice to meet you guys, hopefully we will not get along well." she says

Then she takes a while to get all the things she'll be learning into her head. "Aish! I don't wanna learn anymore, this is stupid!" she yells.

"Do whatever you want, but in case you come...it's here at 7 sharp" says Dong

Then boyfriend leaves the room, but then Young Min went to Eun and said "don't worry about hyung, he's a really nice guy!" he smiles and then walks away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eun and Ji was walking back home. "aish! that stupid Dong!"

"Geez calm down! and you better go! do you know how  much work i had to do to get BOYFRIEND as your trainers?!" said Ji.

Eun rolls her eyes.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the not awesome chapter! BUT.....just please continue to support it..it WILL get better ^^