Wild Night

Royal Couple

Chapter 2  Wild Night

 

"Are we seriously going to this party? It's the first day of school?!" I asked them, as we ride on Sunny's car.

"Why not? Our classes weren't until noon so I don't see the problem" Yuri said obviously excited.

"Are you telling us you don't want to see Jessica, Taeng?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Well, I do but... I don't think she would want to see me" I mumbled the last part.

"You're weird Taeyeon, aren't you suppose to be happy now?" Sooyoong said.

"We could just not go, if you want Tae" Sunny said.

 

I sighed; I know they've wanted to go at parties like this.

"NO! We're definitely going!" Yuri said while shaking Sunny's shoulder.

"Relax, Yuri. I wan't to go too. I'm just nervous" I said.

"Oh, Don't be scared, We'll be there" Yuri said looking relieved.

"Who are you after, Yul?" Hyoyeon asked.

"She's definitely after Tiffany" Sooyoong said.

"No, It's Yoona, They've been texting and this one keeps on giggling" Sunny said while pointing to Yuri.

"I'll just have what I can have" Yuri smiled.

 

I envy her on how she's confident like this, At times she's just like me who can only gaze from a far.

But when she's given an opportunity, she takes it swiftly.

Among the five of us, Yuri's the most popular. She's known as a big flirt, but she's actually serious in relationships and doesn't take it lightly. It's probably the reason why she is single right now.

 

Moments have passed and we finally reach the Jung's Residence.

Rumours weren't exaggerating when they said she's living on a mansion.

Now I wonder how I was able to go to same school with her.

 

"Woah, I'm throwing a fit if a place this big doesn't have food" Sooyoong said.

"Did you just come here for the food?" Sunny asked, eyes widen and laughing.

"Typical Sooyoong, Food always comes first"

Sooyong blushed and we laugh.

 

We can hear the music outside and we struggled to find a parking spot.

 

When I see Jessica tonight.

What should I say to her?

Will she talk to me again?

 

As we reached the doorstep, I unconsciously rang the doorbell earning a laugh from my friends. I realized my mistake so when we were about to enter, someone actually open the door to us.

"I thought I was hearing things, but it just actually a group of dorks" Seohyun said with a smile and a look of relief.

"Is that her way of making jokes? I'm actually offended" Hyoyeon whispered to Sunny.

 

Thankfully Seohyun did not heard it and Let us in.

 

The place was not like what we imagine.

Even with the mess, we could still see the elegance of the place.

There were antiques and paintings all over.

How could they throw a party in a place like this?

 

"Are you Taeyeon?" Seohyun asked me as we get in.

I gave a small nod and she continues. "I don't have to introduce myself, do I?" She smiled sweetly.

"Her words don’t match her face" Hyoyeon said.

"I think she's trying to be playful but she's not doing it well" SooYoong said. SeoHyun chuckled.

"I can't believe you’re talking about me, in front of me" Seohyun said.

We all laugh and I asked her, "Why are you asking for me?"

"Oh, Mom said that when you come, I have to make you go upstairs, turn left and enter the last room" Seohyun said as she read it from her phone.

"Mom?" We all asked puzzled at what she said.

"Tiffany" she explained and we nod at understanding.

"You actually call each other that?" Sunny said, "It's kinda weird"

"It's not kinda, it's really weird, it’s fun to see your reactions though" Seohyun laugh.

 

We totally don't understand this girl.

 

"Wait" I said as I wave my hand to get their attention. "Why is asking me to go upstairs?"

"Dunno, But she told me that since the party started, haven’t seen her since so she's probably still there"

"I knew it" Yuri said, looking a bit disappointed. I wonder what she meant.

"There's still Yoona" Sunny tries to whisper but we still heard it.

"By the way, where is Yoona and Jessica?" Hyoyeon asked.

"They're busy, we’ll I have to go now, It's nice meeting you guys, but I don't want to chitchat here all night" with that Seohyun, smiled and walk away.

     

Hyoyeon raised her brow and said "Busy huh?"

"SeoHyun's like a mixture of Tiffany's and Jessica's attitude” Sooyoong said.

"That was what I about to say!" Sunny said "and what could be those two doing?"

"Yoona's the host of this party" Yuri said with a poker face.

"What does Tiffany want with me?" I asked. I almost forgot about it.

"If I was you, I'll go up and check it myself" Yuri smiled.

"Well what are you waiting for?" Hyoyeon said.

 

I sighed. I guess there's no other choice but to see it myself.

As I go up, I got more nervous. I'm not feeling good about this.

I found the room and knocked softly. I tried to knock again, this time stronger, but still no answer.

The door is open. I inhaled deeply before coming in.

Inside is Tiffany, lying on the bed. I think she's sleeping. She's not moving and her head is buried on the pillows.

I wonder who's room is this, It’s so girly everything in here was pink,  she seems pretty relax here.

 

"Are you staring at my ?" Tiffany asked.

 

I felt heat coming to my cheeks, I'm probably blushing.

I don't know how long I was spacing; I didn't even notice her move.

 

"What? No. What are you saying? Why did you ask me to come up here?" I asked to take away the topic.

"That could wait, you’re busted, you’ve been looking at my for five minutes, what are you thinking byuntaeng? Tiffany grinned.

"I said I'm not! Did you just call me byuntaeng??" I asked, flabbergasted with what she said.

"Oh Taeng, you’re so cute, I was just teasing you, but honestly you were really staring, I'm actually waiting when you'll stop but you didn't so I spoke up" She explained while chuckling at every word she says.

 

I feel that I'm blushing again.

"Let's forget about that, why did you ask me to come here?” Feeling embarrass, I wish she’ll forget about it. I just probably did it unconsciously, but I won’t tell her that.

 

“Alright, alright, Hm… Taeng… “ She motioned me to sit beside her.

I don’t think I should move but my feet betrayed me.
“I’ve been waiting for you the whole night, Taeng, Let’s play…” She said as she move closer to me.

 

I didn’t notice it awhile ago, but there were empty wine bottle inside the room. I gulped; I’m in a room with a drunken person, not just a drunk but one of the gorgeous person I’ve ever seen.

At times like this should I do?

 

“Byuntaeng, what are you thinking?” Woah, she’s so closed to me, her eyes were really pretty, looking at them just makes me smile.

 

“Er, what kind of game do you want?” I said, by looking at her made me think I asked the wrong question.

 

“That’s what I’ve been waiting for you to ask” She said as she sat on my lap.

 

My eyes widen and I just froze, just how much did she drink?

 

“Do you wanna know what my favorite game is?” she whispered in my ears.

 

“Sorry, I have to meet up with Yuri and the others” I abruptly get up.

She didn’t say anything so I just walk out as fast as I can.

 

“Silly, Byuntaeng” I don’t know if I heard her properly but I can see her smiling, why?

 

 

Meanwhile

 

“I’ll say hi with our classmates” Yuri said as she pointed out a group of girls.

“I’ll look for food” Sooyoong said shrugging her shoulders.

“I think there’s a cutie whose been staring at me” Sunny wasn’t even finished at her sentence and already walk away.

“I’ll just get a drink and dance” Hyoyeon said.

“I’ll look out for Sunny” Yuri smiled and left.

 

“Let’s go there, I feel the food is in there”  Sooyoong said.

“Relax, the last thing we want to have is to have a rumour on how shikshin you are” Hyoyeon said while laughing.

“Yah! That’s mean!” Sooyoong replied but she stopped her tracks, Hyoyeon look at where she is looking at and there she saw Yoona and Jessica busy shoving their face at each other.

“Aren’t they ashamed? There are so many people looking at them” Sooyoong’s the first one to speak.

“Fanservice” Hyoyeon said.

“I suddenly lose my appetite; I wish Taeyeon won’t see this”

 

Taeyeon comes down blushing and sweaty, She doesn’t know why but her encounter with Tiffany makes her heart pound crazy, crazy like she witness a crime and she can’t take it off her head.

 

She was instinctively walks toward were Sooyoong and Hyoyeon is but Yuri stopped her.

“Hey, what happened?” Yuri asked.

“OH! Nothing, I got lost, I’ve entered a lot of wrong rooms, it’s probably just a prank” I feel bad lying to Yuri, but I half meant it.

“Must’ve been . Come on let’s go get a drink” She ushered me to the made up bar, after the first drink, I suddenly feel determined to see Jessica, I asked for a stronger one.

I lost count on how many I’ve drink all I can remember now is that Yuri asked me if I’m fine, and I told her I’m going to dance.

 

I’m thankful on how thoughtful Yuri is, Even though we were enjoying this party on our own, she keeps on checking us. I somehow feel that were holding her back.

 

While swaying on the beat on my own, I suddenly felt a hand on my hips, when I look at the owner, I saw that it’s Jessica, but I’m too drunk to react so I just dance with her.

 

“Let’s go somewhere private,” I can feel her breathing in my neck, and I felt her lips on my ears when she said it, if she wasn’t holding me, I might have fall in the ground.

 

Blame it on alcohol, I dragged her upstairs, but I stopped as I got confused on which room to go, I heard her giggle and she pulled me to closest one, it surprises me when she pulled out a key to open the door.

 

The room we are now, is different from the one that I was with Tiffany,

There is nothing much inside, a couple of books, magazines and it feels like Jessica.

 

She sat on the bed and I followed her.

When I look at Jessica, she was also looking at me. My heart is pounding again, but I like feeling this way.

I felt her hand on my face and she’s looking at me intently.

I took the courage on leaning closer and closer but she spoke.

 

“Shouldn’t you take off your contacts now? You might forget it and fall asleep”

 

The dejected feeling that I have when I was not able to kiss her was gone.

 

“You care for me huh?”

 

“I have to take care of my fans” I’m not sure if I heard her correctly but did she just call me a fan?

 

”W-what?”

 

“Come on Taengoo I’ve known you since forever, or are we supposed to play stranger now?”

 

“But why know? I mean, you never talked to me before, why have you never talked to me before?”  I rebutted. My head is aching; I don’t want to make a mess now.

 

“Why didn’t you?”

 

“How can I talk to a princess?” I whined, there so many things that I want to say, but I can’t put it into words.

 

“So you also see me that way” She wasn’t asking me, it’s more like she’s saying it to herself.

 

She got up and pulled me to the bathroom, “Come on I have a spare here, let’s take off your contacts”

 

I protested and asked her what does her mean, but she smiled warmly to me like telling me to give up.

 

I did what she wanted but I regretted it, I didn’t bring my glasses, I barely see things now.

I feel wobbly like I think I’m falling down. She caught me and helps me lie down on the bed.

 

“Here take this” she said as she handed me an aspirin and water.

 

I mumbled thanks, and take it. I’m disappointed with myself now; Jessica is here right in front of me. 
But I look like , Stupid body, why did you betray me now?

 

“It’s your fault you drink so much, don’t blame your body” She laugh

 

I blushed. I must’ve been talking loudly.

 

“Don’t worry about anything, stay here for tonight, I’ll tell Yoona to tell your friends.”

 

She didn’t even wait for me to agree, But I don’t mind, In fact I’m happy. Thank goodness I’ve been saving my luck for at times like this.

 

“You should sleep now, or you might shrink” She said breaking me to my thoughts.

 

I laugh; I admit that it’s kinda weird that she has not insulted me the whole night.

 

“Sleep. I’m serious now. I’ll wait here to you fall asleep” She said as she lie next to me.

 

“Why don’t you sleep too?” I asked, I don’t want her to leave, even when I’m asleep.

 

“Tiffany’s probably super drunk right now. Yoona will just laugh, and Seohyun will panic, so I have to be there.”

 

“You’re a good friend”

 

“Nah, I’m just doing what they were too me, I really though”

 

Her smile was the last thing I see before I fall to sleep.

 

_______________________________________

 

 

TBC.