The Gem

Royal Couple

Chapter 3

Jessica's POV

 

"Come on Tiff, Stop this, why are you so drunk anyway?" I said while stopping her from dancing at the stairways.

Tiffany didn't stop and worse is she starts stripping.

I signaled to Seo to take the crowd away. They're so not going to see Tiffany this way.

 

"Tiff, Let's go to your room now" I said as I try to keep her dress intact.

"You’re naughty Jessi" She said as she giggle and hugs me.

 

I ignore her comment and begged her to pay attention.

After a few more persuasion Tiffany finally listened.

 

"Sica.." she called out.

"What is it Fany-ah?" I struggled moving her in the bed, there were so many empty bottles in here.

"I was with your girl” I looked at her blankly, what girl? Does she mean..

"Yoona or Krystal?" I asked.

"Silly Sica" She started laughing.

She's just fooling around. I tell myself. Even I have a vague idea that she might be referring to someone but why would she?

 

I undressed her to change her clothes to comfortable ones but she suddenly got up and kissed me.

tasted like vodka and cherry. I'm getting intoxicated with her kiss, every seconds heated up.

 

"Wae?" I said as I broke the kiss panting.

"You’re undressing me while straddling me, you think that won't get me worked up?"

I can see in her eyes how she is, me too, but weirdly enough I feel I should not.

"Let's change your clothes first to more comfortable ones" I tried to reason out.

"Or you could just take them off" she purred in my ears.

Give in or not. Give in or not. Give in or not. I debated with myself. While she eye ing me.

"Screw it, I give up" I attacked her hungrily as the girl gladly response.

This night will be long.

 

 

 

"Yoona-Unnie!!" Krystal asked.

 

It's already 1am and there's no sign of the party stopping. The younger jung wanted to rest already.

But she can't find her sister nor Tiffany.

 

She found Yoona laughing with someone and repeatedly saying that she's not drunk while waving her hands.

 

"Unnie! I want to sleep now! Can you tell me to leave?"

"Party's over? it’s still early baby jung!"

"You want me to tell them?" A person who's with Yoona asked her.

"Yes Please" Krystal's thankful that at least someone is sober enough to help her.

“What? Party Poopers” Yoona pouted, but she proceeded to sober herself.

A lot of people whined, some didn't even move but slowly they left as soon as Yuri began to raise her voice.

 

"Thanks, Um..?

"Yuri"

“I’m Krystal, Nice to meet you” Yuri was about to offer a handshake but Krystal already bow hear head.

“You don’t really have to bow” Yuri said while Krystal looked puzzled on why she is laughing.

“But people on my school still do that” the younger girl whined.

“Well I guess depends on the person? You didn’t grow up here?”

“I transferred here last yEar. Just like Tiffany-unnie I’ll study here for two years in high school then took college here”

“Why is that?”

“Dunno. Something about business maybe?” Krystal shrugged. "Now that I look at you closely, you really look like Yoona unnie,
I thought I was just getting dizzy"

"What? I mean, that's impossible, Yoona's really beautiful. How could we look the same?"

"Aw, you're not bad yourself"

"Soojung, are you flirting with someone who's older than you?" Yoona growled. As she came carrying two bottled water.
She handed the other one to Yuri.

"So it’s alright if we were the same age?"

"Not my point, Weren't you sleepy. Go to your room now"

"If you say so Yoona-unnie, Goodnight" Krystal blow a kiss "Goodnight Yuri-unnie, take care of Yoona-unnie will you?"

 

Yuri nod at amusement.

 

"Er, Sorry about her" Yoona smiled sheepishly.

"Its fine, she’s funny"

"I didn't knew you like younger girls"

"Well I currently like someone who's months younger than me, so yeah?"

Yoona beamed at Yuri’s statement.

 

"It's late, just stay here for the night, you and your friends, there were plenty of rooms" Yoona said.

"Really? Thanks. Let me just get the others."

"Don't bother. I've already texted Seo-baby, she got them"

"Seo-baby?"

"Did I say that? Haha. We call her that, because she's so naive and most people misunderstood her"

"If you don't mind me asking, how long do you know each other?"

"The four of us? Since kids I guess, our families were business partners, we meet each other through gatherings and 'forced' us to get along.
We’re not really close before, and just ask me anything you want"

"So you all went on the same college then boom, you're best friends now"

"Pretty much, but I'm not sure about the boom part"

"Haha. Almost same with us. Well all know each other way back. You could say that were already real sisters”

“It’s really nice to have friends” Yoona said in agreement.

 

 

 

"Here's your room"

"Thanks for letting us stay." Yuri said as she bows her head.

Cute.

Yuri snaps her head. Did she just hear Yoona call her cute?

"It's not my place, but you’re welcome" Yoona was not looking at her when she said that. Yuri smirked. So Yoona did really say it.

"Goodnight Yoona"

"Goodnight Yuri"

To Yuri’s surprise. Yoona leaned in to kiss her in the cheek.

Yoona left leaving the other girl grinning while holding her face.

 

 

3 days later.

 

“Tiffany!”

“Tiffany!”

“Stephanie Hwang!”

“Hwang Mi-“Stop, stop. What do you want?” Tiffany said in English silencing the blonde haired girl.

 

“Why did you dye your hair with red? I like it when it was black" Jessica said.

“You started shouting my name in the middle of the hallway to about my hair? That’s rich coming from someone who has a blonde hair?” The redhead retort.

“No, what are you saying? You’ve been ignoring me since the party, You never act like this before, What’s going on Fany-ah?”

“Don’t call me that! And what’s with you Jessica you’re being clingy! What happened to the ice princess?”

 

Jessica’s demeanor changes from sincere to cold and masked face.
Tiffany’s taken a back. She somehow regret what she said. But she can’t face Jessica right now. There were so many questions that she can’t answer. 
She’s confused and worried.

“S-sorry, I’m just facing something right now. I want to be alone for awhile I’ll talk to you when I’m ready” She calmed herself now. She hesitates to say every word she says, fearing that she might screw up again.

To her dismay. Jessica didn’t say anything and just give her a small nod.

 

Tiffany walks away. She’s about to tear up and she can’t let Jessica see her like this.

She walks all over the building looking for the one person who can’t stir her mind.

“Taeyeon” She said as she found the girl in the library.

Taeyeon looked surprised. Not only because of the girl who called her but also with the expression she was giving. She gulped.

“Can I sit here?” Tiffany points the vacant seat in front of her.

“S-sure”

 

Two minutes

Five minutes

Ten minutes have passed and Tiffany’s only staring at her.

 

Every time Taeyeon tries to say something, words won’t come out.

“T-tt-Wha-whay –Why are you staring at me?” Taeyeon said as she loose a huge sigh afterwards.

“Say, Tell me about yourself” The seriousness were killing Taeyeon. But she can’t stay like that, especially that if Jessica’s bestfriend is right in front of her.

“You can’t answer my question with a question” Taeyeon said trying to look smugly.

“What a dork” Tiffany said while shaking her head looking annoyed.

Taeyeon finally puts some puzzle in her head. “Is this about what happened last Monday?”

“What about last Monday?” Tiffany questioned her.

Now Taeyeon thinks if it’s between what happened with them or what happened with her and Jessica. What a hot and cold person. Taeyeon thinks to herself.

“Last time she was flirting with me but right now she wants to take my head off”

“Am I supposed to hear that?”

 

Taeyeon looked shocked. She was not supposed to say that aloud. But it soften Tiffany’s expression.

“Nno Sorry..” Taeyeon said unable to look Tiffany in the eye.

“You know what? I’m sorry.”

Taeyeon was about to say something. But the girl continues.

“I’m just jealous”

“From what?” Taeyeon can’t understand what possibly this girl could be jealous of.

“Is it about with someone you love?” Taeyeon asks again.

 

“Yes, No, Well not that kind of love, Not like that, It’s not” Tiffany explains more like to herself that to Taeyeon.

“I’m here if you want someone to talk to” Taeyeon said. She was about to gather her things and prepare to leave but Tiffany spoke again.

“Have you ever have this person who you want their attention only to you?”

“I do” Taeyeon answered.

“What are you going to do if they don’t notice you, anymore?”

 

Taeyeon ignored the last word she said and answered with a smirk.

“Make them see me again”

 

Tiffany grinned and for the first time for the day. She shot Taeyeon her infamous eye smile.

 

 

 

Ever since the party. Yoona and Yuri have been seeing each other a lot.

 

“Yuri-ah, did you wait for me long?” Yoona said as she holds Yuri’s hand.

“Not really, there was a girl who’s keeping me accompanied”

“Wae?!” Yoona’s eyes widen as she playfully hit the girl in the shoulder”

“Kidding boo, I was texting Sunny the whole time, she was telling me how handsome his new boy toy is” Yuri said with a roll of her eyes.

“Good! Now feed me! I’m starving” Yoona said as she pull Yuri.

For some reasons, Yuri’s being avoided by the majority especially the girls. She liked the possessiveness that the younger girl might have something to do with this.

 

“I’m sure that you and Soo were sisters. Long before I thought she’s the shikshin but no I have to think about it after I met you”

“So that’s what you think about it huh?” Yoona glared at her and broke their intertwined hands leaving her.

Yoona thought Yuri’s following her but when she found a seat in the cafeteria Yuri can’t be found. She looked like a loss kid looking for her mother and about to tear up. She took her phone out and called the girl.

 

To her surprise, Yuri was behind her carrying a tray full of her favorite snacks.

 

Yoona beamed. She totally likes this girl.

 

________

 

TBC.