I Found Out....

My Love Story

Your P.O.V

Luhan oppa just gave me the fright of my life! I thought he was gonna die right in front of me and I was the one to blame.

"Luhan~ *cries...are you really Ok now? Don't you wanna go to the hospital and check things out?" I said as I tried to calm hin down

"Ya..Don't you know I am manly? I can handle it. Don't worry and just go back to sleep. Right now I just need to head down and grab some water." He said as he finally can speak like a normal person.

"Ya paboya! Don't you ever scare me like that again!"

"Araseo, araseo." Luhan hug me tightly and peck my forehead before he left to the kitchen.

I lay my head on his pillow while waiting for him to come back. I my phone to check what time it is. '4.20 A.M.' I opened my Instagram account and started to scroll down. I came about a video of my friend hugging her girlfriend before she left to the US. It was sad and cute in the same time knowing that she won't be back within another 4 years. But it wasn't my problem so I just kept on scrolling and scrolling and scrolling till I eventually get tired. Woah, Luhan is taking so long to grab a glass of water. I checked the time to see how many minutes passed bye. 20 minutes. That's how long it took him to get the freaking water. 

I started to get scared and worried at that time. Is Luhan Ok? Did he fainted? Was there a burglary?! Without a minute to lose I got out of my bed, grabed my golf stick and waked my parents up. Dad grabbed a taser while mom grabbed her pepper spray and a hockey stick. The three of us head down to the kitchen quietly not wanting to scare the burglar away. "Jebal! Help me~" Ehh?! That was none other than Luhan's voice! I started to get more worried and curious. We finally reached the kitchen. My tears was coming out. My heart pounded 10 million times a second. As I stepped in the kictchen what do I see? It was nothing than Luhan on the ground and a broken glass. None of the glass seemed to hurt him so that was a great sign.

"Luhan!!" I yelled as I went over to his body. His body was curled up like a millipede. He was breathing heavily. His hands was trembling. "Omma, Appa! Call the ambulance now!! Palli!!!" as I tried to comfort Luhan telling him everything was gonna be Ok.

"Y-YoonJae-shi~ *cough I-I'm sorry I couldn't k-keep *hacks m-my *takes deep breath p-promise." He said as he grabbed a hold of my arm that was shaking wildly.

"Luhan!! *sobs d-don't die! T-The a-ambulance *sobs is gonna be here in a minute! Keep holding my hand and squeeze it tightly Ok?!" I said as I bent down and kissed him.

"D-Don't worry...I-I am a manly ma~" And with that Luhan fainted.

"Luhan!!! Luhan!!! Ireona!!! Jebal don't leave me!!! Don't leave us!! Hang in there!! A-After this I  promise you, y-you will be fine a-a-and alive!!! Ya!!! You said you were not gonna look weak!!! Why do you keep breaking promises you can't keep?!!" I didn't know what I feel at that time. I was being furious,scared,sad,emotional,confused. My emotions were all mixed up that I couldn't even except what was happening right before my eyes.

"Nde, Luhan omma-shi....Luhan just fainted! Please come to Seoul Hospital immediately...Yes,Yes we called the ambulance...Don't worry, your son will be safe.."

*knock "Open up! We are here!" I heard a woman say. Probably it was the paramedics to take Luhan. 

My dad opened the door and phew...it is the paramedics team. Luckily it was not the grim reaper who was at the door to take my Luhan away.

"Miss, I need you to step away from the victim so that we could take him to the hospital." A man said while trying to pull me away.

I couldn't help it anymore so I ended up calling all the members and told them about Luhan.

"Mwo?! Our Luhan?! Where is he being sent too?! Is he still alive?! Is he Ok?!" Kai asked me with his most shocked voice ever.

"He is being sent to Seoul Hospital and he is fine. The doctors are gonna save him and we  all don't need to worry about him" Ok maybe I lied about him being fine but what the heck was I supposed to say?! He. Will. Die?!

"Ara! I will go there now!!" he hung up his phone.

On the way to the hospital my heart just couldn't take it anymore so I ended up calling my life long bestfriend and brother, Lay.

"Ge, I'm scared *cries..what happens if Luhan doesn't make it? He suddenly stopped breathing...*sobs I don't know what to do or react."

"Baogui-ahh, I promise you that Luhan will be alright. He promissed me before that he will never make you worry about him and if he breaks that promise, he told me to beat him up." 

*sobs "Haha, *sobs..what made you to call me 'Baogui' again, China boy."

"Cause too me now you are very precious."

Yeap..Lay or Yixing and I were childhood buddies since the day we were borned. Unlike everyone else, Yixing was always there for me. He watched me cry, He is like the brother that I never had. He also kinda stole my first kiss when we were 8. He saw me crying because my friends called me a infront of the whole class. I was crying uncontrollably at that time....

Flashback

*crying....Yixing ge...m-my friends called me a and humiliated me infront of the whole class..What s-should I do? I am so embarassed to face them tomorrow...I wanna move school with you in China!"

"Baogui-ahh..stop crying..you will make me cry too..and how can you come back with me to China? You barely know Mandarin. Hush. Please come down...Now tell me, who is that jerk that called you that?"

"Ge...*crys i-it was SooHi...she called me that w-when I accidentally spill her bottle. *crys Ge...eotokkhae?"

"SooHi?! That two timing friend of yours?! Oh Ho she is gonna get it when I come down to your school tomorrow! Tell me what did she do to you!!"

"Ge..don't be too harsh...Your j-just scaring me.."*sobs

"Mianhae,Baogui..tell me what she did to you..And please stop crying...I don't wanna s-see you cry." He put his hand on my face and start to brush the tears of my face.

"She w-went to my table and spilled my water on top of my head..huhu..Ge~ that was so embarassing *sobs...she even took out my pencil box and dropped all my pencils and broke them...even the mechanical p-pencil that you gave me...I'm sorry I couldn't take care of it"

"She is really dead tomorrow! By the way..don't cry too much..your eyes are gonna get puffy. And may I see your pencil case?" He asked me while clearly his face showed that he was trying to contain his anger.

I showed him all my broken pencils. It was so embarassing showing him..Aish why did I tell him about this?!

"Ok, after our parents come home I will buy you a new set of stationery Ok? Uljima...Don't blame yourself over everything.."

"I can't s-stop crying!!!"

"Aha! I know what to do! I saw it in the movies one time. I just hope this will work!"

"What?"

I wished I didn't say 'what' because he just ended up giving me the world's shortest kiss. And no. It was not a peck.

"Ya, Zhang Yixing! Why did you stole my first kiss? Did you know that you could just wait for me to stop crying?!"

"I don't want to see you get puffy eyes. You will get ugly if I didn't do that! But even though if you didn't stop crying you will still look beautiful even though you will get puffy eyes but hey! That was my first kiss too and it eventually made you stop crying right?" He said as he pouts cutely at me.

I was so focus on the kiss that I totally forgot I stopped crying.

"Jinja?" That was all I could say for now.

"Jinja. Now stop crying otherwise I will kiss you again!"

"Ya, hajimah." I said and we both ended up laughing.

End of Flashback

The memories that were so precious at that time decided to make its way back to me. Ahh..I wish I could just turn back time..

At the Hospital

"Hurry! Get him on the bed now! We need to get him to the emergency room!" A man said while pushing the bed towards the emergency room. All of us arrived at the same time except Kai who arrived a bit earlier than us.

We all ended up following Luhan all the way to the hall outside of the emergency room when the paramedics stopped us.

"Ma'am, for now I need you too stay out from the room and kindly wait until the doctor tell us any news. So now, please go to the counter and fill up the form about the patient." The male paramedic said to Luhan's mom.

"Luhan-ahh~...my son...what happened to you?" cries

I started to feel bad about what happened to Luhan so I told her everything that happened.

"Aiya! Why didn't you follow Luhan?? He could probably survive." she said while hitting my arm

"Tui Pu Ji, I wanted to but he said that he was Ok."

*sigh "Ok then..I'm sorry to make you feel bad..I'm just worried..You know how I am towards Luhan's safety..I'm just a normal mom who loves her only child with all her heart so don't feel bad Ok?

2 Hours Later

"We finnally recieved the news! Unfortunately your son suffered a sickness that causes his chest to be filled with water thus making him difficult to breathe."

What.The.Heck.Did.He.Said.