Forgiven

My Love Story

Lay P.O.V

"Yah, what's your name, punk?" Yerin asked with fearful eyes that are scanning the girl from head to toe.

"Hffm, Kwon Jinah! Nan Kwon Jinah ibnida!" Wow, she isn't even a bit embarassed by her actions. She seems more proud. Huh, .

"Yah, stop all of this." Kris warned the girl with a slight growl indicating that he was serious. 

"What was that oppa?" Oh god, this girl has no pride at all. She even did it with a soooo fake cute voice that had my eyes rolling. Psssh, she looks like a cheap brat on the street. To happy that a 'oppa' talk to her. 

Kris on the other hand was about to repeat what he said but was distracted when Yoonie stood up bravely facing and glaring the girl with her hand curled into a strong fist while eyes were enough to kill. If you didnt know Yoonie enough, you'll probably gonna think she is fuming with anger right now. You're right but she is not 'fuming' yet. It was the first step to chaos and it looks like it gonna be a hell of a ride.

"What the heck are you doing." Yoonie growled with teeth that is clenching hard and tight like she was trying to hold it in or something. Although it sounds like a question, it's not. It was a warning, telling her to stop this breakout before history is about to repeat itself. Oh yeah, I nearly forgot that the was new. Hah! Prepare to face danger, s.

*scoffs "What do you think I'm doing?!"

 

Author P.O.V

The class soon greeted with silence again. You didn't even break the heating eye contact once and so did her rival. That Jinah girl did flinch time to time but she shrugged it and decided to act cool.

"Yah, Park Yoonjae!!! Come up here right now!!" The short girl standing on the chair bravely shouted at the annoyed you. You sighed to yourself thinking, what the does this wants???

You wanted to ignore her but wasn't that convince to do so. You were thinking about the fun you could have with her while doing so. Just the mere thought about it made you smirked and happy. I'm gonna this apart. The thing is, you brought your water bottle along with you. The class then started booming with whispers telling their friends what they expected to happen. 

As you were just about to gladly take centre stage, someone tugged on your hand making you flinch at the sudden action.

"Don't" Lay said tugging her arm a bit more tighter and giving her a serious look as he did so. He knew where you were going at this and his thought wasn't like the others. Knowing you to be unexpected he didn't really like your idea. You on the other hand couldn't care less about his brotherly advice so instead, you roughly pulled away from his tight grip and just smirked along the way.

"Yerin." You cooed for your friend.

The class immediately focussed their attention to your good friend Yerin. But to their dismay, the girl only shot back a wink and continued on with what ever she was doing.

You were now standing next to the girl with the short height. To begin with you didn't even know her for God's sake and she just barged in on your class? Disrespecting it? This girl was gonna pay for intruding. But first, a good show. As you stood beside her, you held your hands together, slouching a bit and lastly, focussing the rude girl. The scary thing is...

You were creepily giving her a smile that can make anyone cringe. A smile plus a bad aura? Yeah, not good.

Everybody in class was freak out by your expression. You literally look possesed wearing a smile like that. You weren't effected by the strong gaze the crowd was giving you because this is what a show calls for. A good crowd. The water bottle was still in your hands, cap opened, tilted at 15 degrees. You were currently playing with the bootle, making whirlpools with the water while your gaze was lock on her. You swore the girl literally froze at her spot. You saw that her hair behind her neck was standing out and you smirked at your acchievement. The poor girl though was way to creeped out from your somewhat devillish smile. It wasn't what she had expected to come.

"Well go on. Speak." You cheerfully spoke while still giving her your creepy yet freaky smile. If you watch Insidious 2 you know what I'm talking about.

"Uh-uh a-as you can se-"

*yawns. As your loud yawn distracted the show you quickly closed your wide open mouth. But of course you were doing it purposely! You were enjoying her face too much it was priceless!

"Oh I'm sorry, did I disturb you? I'm sorry, now continue."

"Uh..." You did not know what to feel. The fact that she is scared or the fact that she is still stuttering is so ing irritating. Seriously! If you wanna say it then say it! Don't be a and just say it out loud geez.

"Speak." You once again said but this time, it sounds more like a command as the creppy smile vanish and replaced by an intensive stare. You tilt your head slowly as if an animal its eyeing it prey. You were getting impatient as she was there, standing like a friggin idiot.

"Say what you were gonna say!" Your friend, Yerin yelled across the room.

"Yeah, speak up!" 

"Too scared?" A girl mocks

"She's a shrimp!" This time you knew that was Xiumin's voice you just knew it.

Some of the students were recording the embarassing scene with their fancy smartphones. Others were looking away while some are eager to anticipate what was gonna happen next. Both genders were gossiping on and on. Almost everyone was excited how this was going, except Lay. He was rather looking worried and disapointed.

 

Lay P.O.V

I have always been there to give you advice ever since you were little, but now. You're turning into a woman, big girl. All grown up to take care of. But to the silent lover, me, you were always my one and only little girl wether you are old or not, I vowed to always protect you until we both grow old together. Until I myself couldn't even get up from my own bed as I lied there, completely motionless. Words can't explain how much I wanted you to be mine. I won't even hesitate to get me myself welcome by the gloomy and dull life all for your own happiness. Do you know that you are my main priority, Yoonie?. Wanna know a secret?I have always been green with envy towards Luhan. I'm so sorry but I just can't help it. I was jealous. *scoffs. All I ever wanted was for you to see me as a normal guy and not just a brother. I, I want you. I want you more than ever and probably, more than Luhan himself. Then again, a simple hug was so hard to get from you. This morning when you hugged me I immediately felt like I was on cloud 9. The feeling of being loved, missed.The feeling of you so close to me. Your heartbeat. Your tingling breath. The feeling only comes once in a lifetime. Eversince you and him started coupling, you have always been so pure, so loyal to Luhan. I. Me. I want you to be my and only my loyal girl. I might sound selfish but that's really what I wanna become right now. A selfish bastard who can't even get the girl of his dreams to notice that he love her more than a sister. I just want to go back to the time there was only you and I. It doesn't even matter if we had met the guys because I just wanna stay in that era forever. I dream and hope that one day, you could be mine again. *chuckles. My Baogui again. *frowns. Is it too much to ask for? But whatever happens, her happiness comes first. It costs a heck load of my happiness to sacrifice. When others were supporting them as a couple, I have always been standing in the dark corner. Crying endlessly and painfully. But I can't. All the hell I went through can't get her back. I shared all my ups and downs with her but never shall I share how the misery eats me up when I see them both all lovey-dovey together. *sigh. I remember when she always ask me, why does my neck has a long scar on it. Truth to be told I tried hanging myself. My parents found me seconds before I close to my last and final breath. I was 14 back then. After months of the dating I just couldn't take it no more so I crashed. Me. The almighty Lay crashed landed. I could slowly feel my heart melting with sadness. My body is ready to fall. Anytime, anywhere. My body was lifeless as a corpse at that time. But my intention wasn't dark. But, *sigh. I can't get selfish now. The expression on her face when she was with me was playful and sneaky. But with Luhan it's all the expression in the world. ! Only if its the other way around.

"C'mon, we went through it already! Stick with the ing plan!" Jinah exploded.

"Hey you! Shut the up, would ya? I wanna hear what the main cast is gonna say. Anybody has popcor-"

"A-and again! Park Yoonjae is a freak, a huge idiot, a ing low-life, a , and the most ty girl in the whole wide worl- AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Ouhhh! Somebody is gonna need some serious face reconstruction!

 

Luhan P.O.V

I can't believe it. She let that poor girl fall on her face. What the happened when I was gone? Did hell broke loose? Was she so darn affected by it? ! This is all my fault. I shold've took better care of myself. Haish! I promise you Yoonie that when I'm out of this cage I will protect you and that sasaeng who dares to hurt you. Just wait a bit more. Wait for me a little more, Ok?

 

Chen P.O.V

"Luhan, dude you Ok bro?" I asked as he seems bewildered by her dangerous actions.

"Dude, what the is happening? Why is her life now messed up? Is it because of me?" He said while rubbing his tempels.

"Chill man. It wasn't yours or her fault. That Jinah and her gang is the one to blame." I pity Luhan in cases like this. He always thinks thst it's his fault when Yoonjae has a messed up life. I don't blame her or anyone but that's just how we live right now. And it .

"Man, for now just switch back to the back camera. I need to see her. This is just-*sigh. ed up."

"Kay, hol' up."

I gladly switch the camera for him to let him see the fiasco. The impact when she fell on her face it was hella scary. Imagine how much money she waste getting a new nose job. Damn, I feel bad for her parents. Not that I don't feel bad for the short lad, I just don't know how much money the waste on her.

 

Author P.O.V

"Ahhh!! *cries. My nose!!! *gasp. I-it's bleeding!!!!!"

You took the fallen chair and fix it back up just to climb on it. You looked at the girl pathetically. You were definitely impressed by your action. The look just states how happy you were. *smirk

"My fellow students! Take all the pictures you want and be sure to rememeber this day! So, Jinah. Is it? What was the plan you said earlier?" You said as you rubbed your hands together, trying to gain a professional look that somehow, work!

"I-I-I-"

"Well, you know, since the main cast is unavailable so you should replace as her understudy, am I right?" You look upon the now surprised girl with eyes that seeks for embarassment. Serves you right, mothafaka!

"U-understudy?" She faintly said.

"Well, aren't you? Am I hogging over the spotlight? Sorry, let me get down." You carefully got down with the water bottle still in your hands. After safely getting down you fixed your blazer and went towards Jinah.

"Aren't you gonna replace her spotlight?" I whispered to her ear.

"N-no"

"Hmmm, bumer. I thought you were the attention type. Guess not, huh? But whatever the case is, the show must go on!" You smiled at her so sweetly yet so freakily.

"B-but, Choi"

*BANG. All the attention was the sound that was created. Or more like who created the loud banging.

"What excuse have you come up with?!! The show must go on! Go up that chair now! Go and attract ing attention!!" You finally burst with no patience left under your sleeve.

"I-I can-"

"WHAT ARE YOU SO AFFRAID OF?!?!" You yelled at her while tears were streaming down Jinah's face. But this wans't even your bad side. Your bad side was sooo much worse.

 

"DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I ANTICIPATE THIS? GO UP THERE ALREADY!! YOU WERE VERY LOUD AND CLEAR JUST NOW! WHAT THE HAPPENED THEN?!"

"Yoonie, calm down." Lay tried to advice you but you were just too stuborn. 

"No. This deserves more attention than this. I'm not gonna stop and no one is gonna stop me." You replied dangerously as you pictured Jinah in daggers.

Lay could only sigh at her reply. She was right though. We need Luhan to stop this. It's always the same. Luhan, Luhan, Luhan.

"Why do you want me to gain attention so badly?!" Jinah broke into tears leaving the scene dramatic as hell.

"Why do you care?!" You shouted.

"Because it's ing humiliating, that's why!!"

You scoffed at her so called, 'humilliation'. "This is humiliating? Woman, do you even know what humiliation means?"

"Please, stop this." Jinah begged but being you, you can't find a to give.

"For s sake I wont." You glared as you folded your arms just below your chest area trying to prove a point. You thought she would cry like a more but instead, she went on her knees.

"Fine! I am begging on my knees! Please, please stop this! Ahhhh!"

Your bottle was still in your hands. But the water didn't come from you. It came from Yerin.

"What the ?! What're you doing?!" Jinah hissed in anger.

"Shut up, . You know you desrve it so why ing ask?" Yerin replied to the angry girl as she close the lid of her bottle.

"Pfft, don't even bother talking to her."

"Yoonjae, let's talk." Lay asked politely.

"What do we have to talk about? She got what she deserves an-"

"PARK YOONJAE!" a girl's voice cut you off, making you roll your eyes.

Everyone tunrned around and look at the girl with the bloody nose. She was glaring at you with ferocious eyes but you weren't even effected by it. Instead, you just stood there with bored-like eyes.

"What? Hadn't had enough yet?" You asked boredly as you were getting tired of all of this.

"I've had enough! It's you who need to taste your own medicine! We have spent weeks planning this and I won't let this opportunity slide!" You found the perfect chance to again and wow, that made her pissed.

"Opportunity to let me embarass you again?"

Without a word, the girl grabbed a pair of scissors from some person's pencil box and charge right at you. But you didn't give a about it. You're an MMA fighter, why would you chicken out at times like this? You were ing ready for it! Bring it on!!

"You're gonna die!!!"