Hiding From You

4 Years After You Left

Her chest tightened as she groaned in pain. She missed him so much. The four years were like hell to her. Bom was so empty, so lonely. She wanted to go back to Korea. She wanted to hold him, kiss him, embrace him. She wanted to tell him how much she missed and love him. 

But she didn't want to get hurt. Nor did she want to see Dara. 

Bom clutched onto the picture of him that was now messy from the tear stains. It was the only thing of him she had left of him. "Ji Yong... How are you doing? Are you living well? How are my girls? How are the boys? Please tell me that you're not in as much pain as I'm in..." she cried. "I miss you so much... I miss everyone so much... Everyone probably hates me though... right?" 

After Bom left Korea, she wasn't herself anymore. She wasn't the bubbly, happy girl she once was. It was as if she left herself in Korea. She looked at the picture and held it tightly in her hands. She couldn't take it anymore she needed to see him. She had to see him live happily. Then she'd be able to move on and live normally. Bom ran downstairs. "Umma! Umma!" Bom shouted to her mother. 

"Wae, Bom-ah?" she asked, her voice full of concern. Bom's mother was very worried. She knew how much pain her daughter was going through.

"I need to go back to Korea, mom. Please," Bom said to her. 

Bom's mother nodded approvingly. "As long as you'll be happy. I'll prepare the tickets." 

"Thank you, mom," Bom gave her mother a weak smile and hugged her.  

"Mommy!" Bom heard someone call out. Looking to where the sound was coming from, a smile grew on her face. Her daughter was running to her. "Mommy! Grandma!" 

"Ji Yeon-ah!" Bom said as she opened her arms for her daughter. 

------------------------------

"We have to find her! We have to find her and my baby! My baby..." Ji Yong cried. 

"Oppa... I'm not done explaining..." Chaerin whispered as she bit her lower lip. Ji Yong looked up at her in sad eyes. Chaerin held the tears back as she continued to speak. "She promised me that she'll come back after one year. After Dara unnie calmed down, after unnie gave birth..." 

"Then why didn't she come back?" Ji Yong whimpered. 

"Two months after she left, she called me and said that..." Chaerin's voice started to crack as she bursted into tears. She wasn't able to continue her sentence. "I'm so sorry, oppa... I'm so sorry..." 

Ji Yong was confused. "Chaerin... Why are you sorry? Why didn't Bom come back? She said she'd come back after one year! Why didn't she? Tell me why! What'd she say?" 

"Your baby... died, oppa..." Chaerin muttered. 

"W-w-what'd you m-mean?" Ji Yong hissed. 

"Two months after unnie left... She told me that it was too late. The baby was already gone... She wasn't going to come back to us. She was too hurt to come back..." Chaerin choked out. 

Dara fell to the floor crying. "I-I-I was so blind, I didn't know... If only..." 

Ji Yong ran to Dara and grabbed her shoulders violently. "Bring my baby back! Bring Bom back!" he shouted.  

"I'm sorry..." Dara whimpered. 

"Sorry? SORRY? YOU KILLED MY BABY AND YOU SAY SORRY?" Ji Yong screamed. "Chaerin! Do you know where she is?" 

"If I did, I would've made her come back years ago, oppa," Chaerin sighed. Ji Yong got onto his knees and cried. The Big Bang members sighed. They regretted making Bom the bad girl of the story, blaming her for everything. 

------------------------------

Bom brought the kid into her arms, only to realize Ji Yeon was just an illusion. She sighed as she fell onto the floor. "Umma, when will I stop thinking that she's here..." Bom asked her mother. 

Bom's mother brought her tiny daughter into her arms and gently patted her back. "Bom-ah, it'll be okay. Umma will always be here for you," she told her. Bom cried in her mother's arms. 

A few days later, Bom was at Seoul. She went to her old house. The memories with the Big Bang boys and her girls washed over her like a wave. The fun, the joy, the laughter, the tears. Bom couldn't stop crying. 

Bom looked in the mirror and got ready to leave her small house. "I'm not going to let anyone see me... I'm just going to go and see him be happy, and leave. Then, I'll let go..." she reminded herself and sighed. Bom left her house and headed toward the YG Building, making sure that no one saw her. 

"Bom!" she heard someone call out. She recognized the voice. His voice. Bom gasped and hid behind the cars. 

"Ji Yong, what's wrong with you?" she heard Seunghyun scream.  

"Hyung, let go of me! I saw her, she was here... I wasn't seeing things! I'm serious!" Ji Yong yelled back.  

"Ji Yong, please stop... We both know she's not coming," Seunghyun pleaded.

"No hyung! Let go of me! I saw her!" Ji Yong groaned. "I really saw her! She was right here!" 

Bom bit her lip to hold in the tears. She wanted to go hug him, but she didn't want him to see her like this. The sound of Seunghyun and Ji Yong bickering slowly faded away. Bom took a peek and her jaw dropped in shock. He looked so weak. So skinny. "Ji Yong, are you taking care of yourself...?" she murmured. She hated herself for doing this to him. 

"After you left, he wasn't the same..." she heard a girl mutter behind her. Bom yelped; she knew who it was. Her voice brought a chill down her spine. 

"Dara, I swear I was just about to see how he was doing and lea-" Bom stopped talking when Dara threw her arms around her and sobbed. 

"Bom, I'm so sorry..." Dara cried. "I really am... I regret everything I did. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me... Please come back..." 

"I-I-I forgive you, Dara..." she lied. Although Bom wanted to forgive Dara, she just couldn't. She lost hope because of her. She lost everything. It's too late to regret Dara. You killed our baby. I'm not going to come back, Bom thought as they both cried. 


Author's Note: Hello everyone. Thank you for all your sweet comments ^^ This chapter wasn't the best, sorry. Since this was suppose to be a oneshot, I didn't know how to make it longer. Feel free to leave some comments!