My Heaven

4 Years After You Left

"Appa! Appa!" Ji Yong heard. He looked to his left and saw a girl that resembled Bom smiling at him. "Daddy!" the girl ran to him.

"I-I-I'm your... A-appa?" he stuttered. The girl flashed her pearly white teeth at him and nodded cutely. Ji Yong threw her arms around the girl and sobbed. "What's your name?" he choked out. 

"My name is Ji Yeon," the girl proudly said, giving him another smile. Her expression slowly changed as she saw her daddy cry. "Appa... Why are you crying?" 

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you and mommy, Ji Yeon... I'm so sorry," Ji Yong whimpered. 

"Aniya, appa... Don't cry. Umma said she wants to see you happy. Umma said that if you cry, she's going to cry. Don't make umma cry, daddy..." Ji Yeon tried to comfort her dad, but his cries just got louder. "Mommy said she loves you a lot and doesn't want to hurt you. She said that that's why she didn't go back. Stop crying appa." 

Ji Yong smiled and nodded as he gently Ji Yeon's hair. "You look a lot like mommy, Ji Yeon," he murmured as tears continued to fall down his cheeks. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you..." Ji Yong whispered inaudibly. 

Ji Yong looked around. The beautiful clouds, the graceful birds, the pure blue sky. Ah... So this is what you call heaven... he thought. But why am I still hurting...? 

------------------------------ 

Bom buried her face into the pillow as her cries got louder. Her phone started to ring. It was Chaerin. Bom screamed and threw her phone across the room and continued to cry. "What the does she want!" But even after ten minutes, the phone kept ringing. She groaned and got up. 

"Yeobosaeyo?" she answered in a slightly annoyed tone. 

"U-U-Unnie... Where are you?" Chaerin stuttered between her cries. There was crying in the background as well.  

"Chaerin-ah! What's wrong?" Bom asked. Chaerin kept crying. "Lee Chaerin! What's going on? Talk to me!" 

"J-J-Ji Yong oppa..." Chaerin managed to say. 

Bom started shaking. "W-w-w-where are you guys right now?" 

"Seoul Hospital, please hurry unnie!" Chaerin cried. 

------------------------------ 

"Ji Yong-ah, jaebal! Wake up!" Young Bae pleaded. 
 
"Where's Bommie noona?" Seunghyun asked Chaerin.
 
"She's coming soon," Chaerin replied. Everyone was crying as Ji Yong lied on the hospital bed. He was pale and horrifically skinny. A man rescued him last night, but no one was sure if Ji Yong could live. He was weaker than ever. 
 
Bom stared in awe as everyone cried. The tears made her vision blurry, but she stood there and stared. "Ji Yong..."
 
"Unnie!" Minji called out as she ran to her and hugged her tightly. "I missed you so much unnie!" 
 
"Noona..." the boys said, looking guilty. 
 
"Ahnyeong... What happened to Ji Yong?" Bom gulped. 
 
Dae Sung bit his lower lip. "He was found in the Han River by some man. I think he-" Dae Sung paused "-attempted suicide..." 
 
Bom ran to Ji Yong's side and fell onto her knees. "Ji Yong-ah... I'm so sorry," she intertwined his fingers with her's. She went close to his ears and whispered. "Ji Yong, please stay strong..." Bom begged.  
 
I hear her... I can hear her. She's back... Ji Yong was concious. Noona... 
 
"Ji Yong-ah... Please get up..." she cried. "I love you so much," Bom buried her face in his hands. "Please Ji..."
 

Dara walked over to Bom's side and asked her if they could talk privately. Bom let go of his hand and sighed. No, noona... Don't let go... Ji Yong's mind pleaded. 

"What happened, Bom?" Dara asked slowly. Bom looked like she was going to burst into tears any second now. 

"I... I..." Bom choked. "He... I-I-I..." she struggled. 

Dara bit her lower lip and hugged her friend. "Cry... Don't hold it in." 

After a few minutes, Chaerin ran up to them and tugged on Bom's arms. "Unnie! Ji Yong oppa's back!" Bom gasped and ran inside. 

"Ji Yong-ah..." Bom cried. 

"N-n-noona," Ji Yong croaked. Tears started forming in his eyes. 

Bom ran to his side and hugged him tightly. "I'm so sorry, Ji Yong... I'm so sorry. Please forgive me," she sobbed. 

Ji Yong her hair. "Noona... Please don't cry..." 

Bom lifted her face from his shoulders. "Ji Yong-ah, I'm so sorry. Will you forgive me?" 

Ji Yong smiled weakly and nodded. "I was never mad at you, noona." 

She his cheeks. "Why couldn't you just forget me?" Bom said softly.  

"Because noona... You're the best thing that ever happened to me. You're my sun, my air, my hopes, my dreams. My inspiration... I need you," he said, wiping her tears. 

The others smiled and teared up as the two were embracing each other.  

"You're my everything, Ji Yong..." she whispered into his ears. "I love you." 

"I love you... More than you could imagine," Ji Yong replied. 

------------------------------ 

Two weeks later, Ji Yong was out of the hospital. Him and the rest of YG Family were celebrating Bom coming back. 

"Noona, we're all very, very sorry..." Young Bae apologized.

Bom smiled and shook her head. "Aniya, Young Bae-yah. I should've told you guys. I'm sorry." 

"Noona, don't say that. It makes us feel worse," Dae Sung said. 

"Guys, let's forget about it okay? We're all here, and that's all that matters!" Bom smiled as her eyes turned into a crescent shape. 

All of them danced, sang, and talked. Just like old times. 

Once the party was over, Ji Yong and Bom walked to a nearby park, holding hands. They settled down on a bench. "Noona..." Ji Yong muttered. 

"Wae Ji Yong-ah?" Bom looked into his eyes. She saw sadness in them. "Ji Yong-ah... What's wrong?"  

"Will you tell me... Why you said no before?" he asked, hesitantly.

She took a deep breath as tears fell from her eyes. Her voice was shaking. "Every time I saw you... It reminded me of Ji Yeon. It reminded me of what a bad mom I was, the pain that I put Ji Yeon through... The pain I put you through... I couldn't protect what was our's, Ji. I thought that-" she sighed "-I knew that I didn't deserve your love." 

Ji Yong couldn't believe what she was saying. "Ji Yeon's death wasn't your fau-" 

Bom cut him off. "You don't understand, Ji. If only I was a little more careful... If only I was able to protect her... She would've been here with us. It is my fault. The thought of Ji Yeon stabs me in the heart everyday. The guilt..." She buried her face into her hands, crying silently. "I don't deserve to be happy..." 

Ji Yong lifted her face up from her hands and wiped her tears. "Don't ever say that. And Ji Yeon's death wasn't your fault. Ji Yeon's death wasn't anybody's fault. It was destined to be like that. Please stop blaming yourself," he whispered. Bom's lips quivered as his face came closer to her's. Their lips gently touching. "I love you so much, Park Bom. More than anything," he said as he pressed his forehead against her's. "I want to make you happy."