Emptiness

4 Years After You Left

"Ji Yong, just stop! We've looked for four years! She's not coming back! Just forget about her!" Dara shouted. Ji Yong was throwing things around as he screamed and sobbed. Seunghyun and Dae Sung were trying to hold him back. "Get a hold of yourself! Please! She's not going to ing come back!" Dara screamed at the top of her lungs. 

Chaerin was getting tired of the same old routine. She was tired of seeing her oppa hurt, tired of seeing her unnie scream. But she couldn't break the promise she made with Bom. Chaerin knew why Bom had to leave. She promised that she would never tell anyone. Seungri stood by Chaerin with Minji. The young girl was shaking in fear. She would never get used to seeing her oppas and unnies like this. 
 
"I know she’s coming back, noona! You don’t know anything! Just shut the up!" Ji Yong yelled back. 
 
“Kwon Ji Yong! Don’t talk to your noona like that! Bom noona left you Ji Yong. She’s not coming back! Snap out of it!” Young Bae shouted, grabbing Ji Yongs arms.  
 
Dara bursted into tears. "One day when we woke up, she wasn't there. She betrayed us all! She left you. She didn't love you anymore! She ruined 2ne1! She crumbled YG! I WAS HERE FOR YOU JI YONG! WHY CAN’T YOU JUST LOVE ME?" she shouted. 
 
"Dara unnie, just drop the ing act!" Chaerin screamed. 
 
“Lee Chaerin! Watch what you say!” Seungri sternly said. 
 
"What act? Are you taking her side? Are you taking that 's-" Chaerin slapped Dara across the face. Everyone gasped in shock except for Ji Yong. He was still screaming and shouting Bom's name. 
 
“Lee Chaerin! What do you think you’re doing? Bom noona left us. Stop taking her side with everything!” Dae Sung yelled. 
 
After Bom left, everyone hated her. Everyone blamed her for everything that happened to Ji Yong and the rest of YG Entertainment. Everyone treated her like a piece of trash. 
 
"Did you just slap me, Lee Chaerin?" Dara snarled. 
 
"Don't act like you ing know everything, unnie! You too oppas! You don’t know anything! None of you know why she left!" Chaerin raised her voice at her elders. “Bommie unnie doesn’t deserve to be called those disgusting names!” 
 
Dara glared at her, shaking in anger. "What the hell are you talking about, Lee Chaerin?" 
 
"Unnies, oppas... Please stop," Minji pleaded. 
 
Ji Yong ran over to Chaerin and grabbed her shoulders. "You know why she left...?" he asked, trembling. 
 
"Bommie unnie... She..." she gulped. I'm sorry unnie, I have to break our promise, she thought, as she opened again "-was pregnant." Everyone's eyes widened. 
 
Ji Yong collapsed onto the floor. “B-b-but... She never told me... Why didn’t she tell me about our baby?” 
 
Chaerin glared at Dara. "Why don't you explain for us, Dara unnie?" 
 
Dara's lips started to quiver. "I-I-I... I didn't... I didn't know sh-she was pregnant though..." 
 
"Dara unnie threatened her every day. Dara unnie was mad that Ji Yong was Bommie unnie's and not her's. She told her that if she didn’t leave, she would never leave her alone. Never leave them alone," tears started to flow down her cheeks as she remembered her Bommie unnie. "She suffered so much because of you, Dara unnie. I heard her crying in her room every night... Then one night, I caught her sneaking out...” Chaerin paused.
 
“Then what?” Ji Yong said with his teeth clenched. 
 
“She told me that she was pregnant with your baby. She didn’t want to make the baby suffer. At first, I stopped her, but... It would’ve been greedy of me if I held on while she was suffering. She looked so weak. She was tired of holding on... I had to let her go...” Chaerin tried to hold her tears back. 
 
“SANDARA PARK!” Ji Yong screamed. “THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! BRING BOM BACK! BRING MY BABY BACK!” he shouted, violently shaking Dara’s shoulders. 
 
Dara started to cry. All her memories with Bom before she became so obsessed with Ji Yong replayed in her mind. “What have I done...” she murmured to herself. 
 
"Bom..." Ji Yong fell to the floor once again and sobbed. “My baby... I never got to read it stories, give it kisses and hugs, feed it, sing to it..." he cried softly. All the hate everyone had toward her was replaced with sorrow and sympathy. Everyone finally understood why she had to leave. They all went up to Ji Yong and comforted him as they sighed. 
 
"I never got to tell the baby how much I loved it...” he cried. 

Author's Note: Hey addicteds! I know this is really short, sorry! I wasn't sure if I wanted to keep it was a oneshot or add more, and I've decided to add more. Thank you for reading!