Is There Somebody Who can Watch You

The 1975 + Kyumin

Sungmin had been waiting  painstakingly for Kyuhyun’s mail ever since he went to China for work. He was assigned to man the ship and as a captain, he had to stay with his crew and be in charge. He promised to send letters and Sungmin agreed bitterly because he hated being part with Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun assured him he’ll be writing him everyday, send the letters every week just to make sure he’s safe and eating and he thinks about Sungmin everyday and loves him from the bottom of his heart and can’t wait to go back home.

 

It’s one of the nights when Sungmin wished letters would arrive quickly because cold nights make him want be with Kyuhyun, feel Kyuhyun’s hands around him, feel the warmth, the love, the presence, the care. His Kyuhyun. It had been weeks since Kyuhyun’s last letter and he’s worried sick that something might have happened to him. 

 

He was sad and nearly in tears jotting down letters on a paper for the 3rd letter he’s going to write him. 

 

Dear Kyuhyun,

 

How have you been? Are you receiving my letters? I hope you’re safe. I hope you’re here with me, with me. I wish you’re here sleeping warmly beside me, contented and cared for. Please write me back.

 

I love you

 

Sungmin

 

He slid the letter in an envelope and when he was about to write Kyuhyun’s address, he heard a knock on the door. Sauntering towards the door, he can’t hold back the tears when the door opened and stood there the man he’d been waiting for.

 

“Hey,” Kyuhyun flashed, his locks curly and long around his neck, beard slightly revealing on his chin. He looks so pale and fragile yet strong and he still is the handsome man he’d fallen for. 

 

He gaped and latched his arms automatically around Kyuhyun’s neck and kissed him fully on the lips. “Why didn’t you write me?” He muttered in between kiss, pulling Kyuhyun inside the house to be safe from cold. 

 

“I can’t wait to be with you,” was the only reply and he let the tears roll on his cheek as he hug Kyuhyun near and never ever letting go.