Head. Cars. Bending

The 1975 + Kyumin

You are alone. Essentially, you look at your flat— a single couch, your PS4, a tv screen, your laptop on the coffee table. You have a seemingly decent kitchen and bathroom. But you know that something’s missing and you just can’t quite point it out because you know that you’re at fault why you ended up being alone and feeling empty because you’ve been a total bastard and you just accepted that blarney.

 

You waited by the door like you’ve always done ever since you accidentally caught him with another man and without even listening to him, you pushed him out of your shared apartment, and momentarily, out of your life. You leaned against the wall near the frame and tears started creeping your cheeks. You know you got it wrong, because the next moment, Eunhyuk was throwing fists against your face and you frowned that you didn’t listen to him and you even scarred him. And now, he’s out of your life. Eunhyuk must’ve hated you.

 

You didn’t know. And now, he’s not here. He’s gone.

 

You tried sending him text messages, tried calling him and even sent him letters. After what seems to be an eternity (3 days and you laugh terribly to yourself because you didn’t know missing him would be so much devastating), you heard a knock and you turned quickly to open the door and he was standing there in front of you, carrying his bag and some shoppings from the near supermarket.

 

“Eunhyuk told me you’ve been starving yourself,” you hear Sungmin said as he looked intently in your eyes and do you hear tears crawling at the back of his voice?

 

You leaned closer and kissed his lips. “I’m sorry,” you replied and surely, you both cry. 

 

“Idiot,” was his reply and you smile as you help him with his things and pull him back inside your home, inside your life.