Girls

The 1975 + Kyumin

It was the season all guys and not to mention girls are looking forward to; Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 in London and everyone was hooked on the screen as angels walk the runway throwing flirty glances and flying kisses that leave people swoon. But Kyuhyun. He just watch because it plays nice on his eyes. In all honesty, he's just watching because the girls dazzle him.

I mean, who wouldn't tear their eyes off from those y and beautiful girls wearing nothing but wings and teeny weeny undergarments? Not that he has secret fantasies with them, you just can't take your eyes off them. I mean, right, right? Kyuhyun continued to stare when he quickly turned the tv off upon hearing the door knob turn.

He swallowed the lump forming in his throat and pretended to be reading a book. He really didn't know how Sungmin would react when he finds out that Kyuhyun's watching the famous fashion show with eye-dropping girls. Kyuhyun feared the aftermath. He might get mad. He might get jealous. He might feel bad. He might, oh I don't know, think that he's more interested in girls than him when technically he've fallen for him and he is his. He swallowed hard when he saw Sungmin walking towards him and sat beside him grabbing the remote from the bedside and switched the tv back on.

Taylor Swift was singing Blank Space and Kyuhyun leaned against him. "You're okay about this, aren't you?"

Sungmin pouted at him but then his face turned straight and Kyuhyun looked at him confusingly, "Why, I mean why are you watching this?"

Kyuhyun laughed. "Because it's bombarded with pink," he lied only looking at him sternly.

Sungmin raised his eyebrows, "You don't like pink." He replied staring on the screen intently and Kyuhyun kissed him on the cheek.

"Watching the girls in pink remind me of you."

Sungmin giggled mockingly and slapped him on the arms, "You and your sweet tongue. Whatever. Just watch, I won't mind. They're just girls."

Kyuhyun laughed warily and wrapped an arm around him, "Don't worry, they're just girls and I love you."