Menswear

The 1975 + Kyumin

Kyuhyun fell from the bed after hours of sleep and having dreams not to be really spoken of but he cried in pain after bumping his forehead on the cold tiled floor. He lied on his back and felt cold droplets water on his cheek. Kyuhyun opened his eyes and flushed at the sight of Sungmin kneeling beside him, towel around his neck, white smooth torso and a pair of grey boxers.

 

He didn’t know how to avoid the stare but the concern in Sungmin’s eyes scream attention and Kyuhyun’s thoughts are nowhere near that kind of affection. It was somewhere, somewhere behind the deep thoughts of temptation, lust and tease and everything that calls for being kissed and pinned on the wall since they’re already in the very fascinating position.

 

“Are you okay?” Sungmin asked leaning near, their face and not to mention, most entirely their lips only a few inches away. Kyuhyun shuddered at Sungmin’s warm intakes of breath.

 

“Where are your clothes?” He asked, still lying on the floor looking up at his lover, feeling droplets of water trickle on his face. 

 

“I just finished taking my shower when I heard you scream,” Sungmin sat beside him, wiping Kyuhyun’s cheek.

 

Kyuhyun flushed madly and heaved a sigh. “Go get some shirt,” he instructed and Sungmin nodded, getting up swaying those hips that made Kyuhyun gulp harder and tried to close his eyes and imagine innocent things. Sungmin shuffled for a plain loose pink shirt and lied on their bed. 

 

Kyuhyun got up and followed suit fighting the urge to ravish the man in pink.

 

But doubted himself.

 

After he had crashed his lips against his.