The Jealous Guy

A Night To Remember

The driver side door opens and he gets in. He looks at you and with a wicked smile on his face he says "for the next few hours, you're ALL mine."

Hearing the words "you're all mine" gave you butterflies. "How can these words make you so happy? I want to be his and I want him to be mine," you thought.

"Let's go find a place where we can get you warm clothes first, okay?" he says. You simply nodded your head.

 

He keeps trying to steal glances at you as you stare out the window. And then out of nowhere you felt him grab your left hand. His warm hand grasped your small hands tightly. You looked at the way he held your hands then you looked up at him. He looks back at you lovingly and you can tell he feels for you the way you feel for him.

Shortly after, he pulls up to a 24-hour store. Inside, Chansung led you inside the store by holding your hand. He went straight to the women's section as he tried looking for a sweater for you. "What's your favorite color?" he asked.

"I like purple," you replied. He tried searching through the racks of jackets for the color purple. "I need to go to the restroom. I'll be right back," you said.

"Ok. No need to come back here and you can just meet me by the drinks section," he replies.

"Drinks section? Got it!"

As you start heading towards the drinks section after the restroom, a guy stops you from your tracks. A cute, tall guy with gorgeous hazel eyes. "Where you going, beautiful?" he asks.

You look to your right and then your left, "are you talking to me?" you asks, puzzled.

"Yes you!" He smirks. "I don't see any other beautiful woman than the one right in front of me." He stares at you up and down.

"Aww you're sweet! Thank you," you blushed.

"What's your name?"

"I'm Jenn and you?"

"Cute name. I'm Michael. Do you have a bf?" he asks.

"Ya she does and why do you want to know?" said a booming voice as you see Chansung, a few steps behind Michael.

Michael turns around and stares down Chansung as Chansung confidently walks up to stand beside you.

"Who are YOU?" asks Michael angrily.

As Chansung puts his arm around your shoulders he replies "HER boyfriend."