The Anticipation

A Night To Remember

You didn't know what the address is for, you were curious so you searched on your phone. Google pulled up that it was a Sheraton hotel about 10 miles from the venue. "Could this be the hotel they are staying at?" you thought. So many things were running through your mind, but one thing was for sure, you wanted to go.

You're friends called out to you, but you weren't paying any attention. They asked if you wanted to eat, but you just said you wanted to go back to the hotel because you were going to meet some other friends later tonight. They said that they still wanted to eat so they decided they will drop you off to the hotel.

At the hotel, you freshened up and changed to your black strapless dress. You freshened up your makeup and retouched your hair. You put on your black heels and earrings. You looked at yourself in the mirror and you though you outdid yourself as you looked stunning. You put on your leather jacket and grabbed your car keys. You found the directions to their hotel.

You got to the hotel and according to the note "7-72." So you pushed the elevator button for the 7th floor and once you found yourself in front of room 72, you didn't know what to do. You thought over whether or not to knock but you just got so nervous, that you decided to not knock. "What am I doing here? What if this is not even their room? I'm so stupid," you thought. You were about to walk away when you see someone walking from the hallway towards you. It was Nickhun!

"Hey! You made it!" exclaimed Nickhun.

You smiled back at him, but didn't say anything. "Want to come in? We're just about to eat." says Nickhun as he held a small bucket full of ice.

"Umm.. I'm not sure. I don't think I'm really suppose to be here," you said.

"You're already here. Just come and hang out. I know someone who's been eager to meet you. Don't worry we don't bite," he laughs. You eased up with how nice Nickhun is. He knocks on their door and you hear some shuffling on the other side.

"Room service," says Nickhun.

You here someone on the other side laughing and the door opens. Taecyeon opens the door, he smiles as soon he sees you.