The Moment

A Night To Remember

"I'll go with you" says Chansung.

"Be good Chasung-ahhhh" says Jun K as Chansung leads you out the door. You hear the guys laugh in the background.

As happy as you are to finally have some alone time with him, you are so nervous because you don't know what to say to him. You both walked the hallway in silence till the elevator door finally closed shut.

"I'm surprised you showed up. We were all betting whether you would show up or not."

"Did YOU think I was going to show up?"

"Honestly? No. I hoped though.... so uhhh.. what did you think of the concert?" he asked nervously.

"It was so much fun! I didn't think I would have so much fun! And seeing you guys perform was like a dream come true." He blushed. He lets you walk out of the elevator first and walks behind you.

As you walk past the lobby and out of the hotel, you finally noticed that you left your jacket back in the room. "Man I'm such an idiot! How can I forget my jacket" you thought. Chansung noticed that you were probably cold from the cold night breeze but he didn't have a jacket on. Without thinking about it, he hugs you from behind. His strong arms wrap around your small body as he whispers in your ear, "I'll keep you warm." Your leans on his strong chest and you can feel the security of his embrace. You don't know if the warmth you're feeling is from his warm, strong body or from the heat that's emanating from your face as you blush bright red. You felt secure and protected and that there's no other place you'd rather be than in Chansung's arms. You can feel his head nuzzle on the top of your head. Your scent entices him and he can feel his heart beat faster. You both stood there motionless and you completely forgot the reason why you had to go outside.

"I WANT her. She's the one," the words that keep repeating over and over in his head.

The attraction between you two is inevitable. You both yearn for each other's touch. Every thing else around you is a blur.