The Meeting

A Night To Remember

 

Taecyeon opens the door and yells "Hey! Room service is here!" And holds the door for you. 

Nickhun signals you to head in first. 

"Oh yeah, I never got your name," says Nickhun. In the background you hear Wooyoung yelling "Chanana! Come out here!" 

You replied to Nickhun by saying "Jenn. My name is Jenn. And yours?" Your face turned bright red because you realized you were stupid to ask Nickhun for his name when you clearly know it. Jun k greets you at the door and says "he's the thai prince Khun." He stares at your face with a big smile on his face. 

Taecyeon says " I'm Taecyeon and it's nice for you to join us. We're about to eat cause we're starving."

"He'll be right out. I'm Wooyoung. You hungy? I'm hungry," he joked. 

Junho was sitting on the couch with a laptop on the table. He was skyping with someone; however you couldn't see who, but he looked up at you and waived. 

They had all different types of food laid out on the table, from In&Out Burger to korean food. 

Finally you see Chansung coming out from the bathroom. He obviously just got out of the shower because all he had on were some shorts and a towel on his head.He didn't realize you were there until he sees what the commotion was about by the door. He runs  inside one of the bedrooms. 

"Chanana you're so y. y lady, y lady," joked Wooyoung. They all started laughing at his comment. "Hold on. I need to put on a shirt!" yelled Chansung. 

You walked over to where Junho was sitting and he introduces himself to you when Chansung finally rushed out. "Hi! You came!" He smiled. 

You laughed, "Yeah. I almost left after standing in front of your room. Nickhun actually stopped me from leaving." Jun K walks up to you and hands you a blanket to cover your legs. You smiled and thanked him.

"Ahhh I see. Well thanks for coming! I'm Chansung!" you can see the joy in his eyes.

"I know who you are. My name is Jenn" you blushed. You couldn't help but stare at Chansung's body, as the white shirt seems to be hugging his perfectly sculpted body. You know he didn't dry off his body completely as parts of his shirt were wet and see-through.

From the corner of your eye, you saw Taecyeon nudging Wooyoung. Then finally Wooyoung asks "Do you have a bf? Are you single? How old are you? Where are you from?"

You all laughed at Wooyoung's questions because he didn't leave you much time to answer any of the questions.

"Well first of all no, I don't have a bf. And as for my age, I'm over 21 and that's all I'm going to say about that. And Im from San Diego," you replied. Wooyoung nods and replies "Perfect" and winks at Chansung. You saw Chansung's face turn bright red.

"Can we eat first? I'm starving!" exclaims Junho. He hands you a plate and told you to eat. You noticed that each person was pretty attentive towards you and was adding all sorts of food in your plate, except for Chansung. He remained quiet while the guys were loud and joking around. Taecyeon brings out a couple beers and hands one to you.

"Sorry, I'm probably gonna pass. I'm a total lightweight," you told him.

"Awww come on, just a little bit," he said while giving you this cute, puppy dog face. "I'm such a total er for this" you thought while you accepted the drink.

"So who is your favorite from the group? Who are you attracted to?" asks Nickhun.

"Ummm... I think you're all cute and Wooyoung is my bias.." Wooyoung immediately sits down next to you and puts his arm around you. "But.. after tonight's concert, I think it would have to be Chansung." Wooyoung takes his arm back and makes a crying face. "But you're still cute!" you tell him and laughed.

The jokes continued but you were still trying to get a chance to get close to Chansung. Finally the room phone rang, Taecyeon picked up the phone and said that the front desk informed him that your headlight is on. "Oh, I'll come back you guys, I'll go down now I dont want my car to run out of battery."

"I'll go with you," says Chansung.