The Rendezvous

A Night To Remember

The attraction between you two is inevitable. You both yearn for each other's touch. Every thing else around you is a blur.

"Chansung, is that you?" yells a guy from the other side of the parking lot.

"It's my manager hyung!" Chansung grabs your hand and runs the other way.

"Chansung-ah! Chansung-ah! Come back here!!!!!!!" yelled his manager.

As Chansung pulls your hand, you look back and saw that his manager was running after you guys. Chansung looks back at you and asks "where did you park?"

"Go to the left, I parked towards the back," you replied.

"Give me your keys," he says. You've only seen scenes like these in movies and couldn't believe that this is happening to you right now. But one thing was for sure, you'll follow this man anywhere.

"Which car?" You point to the black civic coupe. "I'll drive," he says. You run towards the passenger seat and hopped on while he got in towards the driver side. He immediately started the ignition and backed up quickly. As you guys sped off the parking lot, you looked at the side mirror and saw his manager with his hands up in the air.

He looks at you and asks "are you okay? I'm sorry about that, I just wanted to spend more time with you."

You looked back at him and smiled, "it's fine. I wanted to hang out with you too.... But aren't you going to be in trouble?"

"Yahhhh...." he laughs. "Let me call my hyungs real quick." He pulls over to the side of the street and steps out of the car.

"Hyung, I left with Jenn; we're going to drive around for a bit. If manager hyung asks just tell him I'm hanging out with a friend," he tells Nickhun.

"What?!?! Where are you right now? Are you crazy? You know we're not suppose to leave the hotel right now!" says Nickhun.

"I know I know, but hyung, I want to spend time with her."

"Then hang out with her here! You know what's going to happen when JYP sunbaenim finds out."

"Please hyung just cover for me tonight? I'll do anything!" he pleads.

"Okay okay okay, you owe me. Have a good time, she's no doubt a keeper. Be careful okay?"

"Okay I will!!! Thanks hyung!"

Back in the car, you look back and see Chansung on the phone. You can feel the coldness once again and realized that you left your phone inside your jacket. "Great JUST great. At least I'm having a little rendezvous with a major hottie," you thought. You couldnt help but smile, "I can't believe this is happening to me. Im out with Chansung... Chansung from 2PM. The guy I just saw a few hours ago dancing on stage with his shirt off." You pinched your arm just to make sure you're not dreaming. "Okay I'm definitely NOT dreaming" you thought.

The driver side door opens and he gets in. He looks at you and with a wicked smile on his face he says "for the next few hours, you're ALL mine."