Love at First Sight

A Night To Remember

T-1 hour till the 2PM concert starts; you've been counting down to this day since your friend gave you tickets for the third row! You've been so excited to see Wooyoung in person and you're even more excited for the chance for a Hi-touch at the end of the concert.

T-5 mins, the speakers starts blaring and the song "Go Crazy" the remix version came on. "I can't believe this is happening," you thought to yourself. And finally the moment that you've been waiting for!!!! Nickhun, Taecyeon, Junho, Jun K, Wooyoung and Chansung hit the stage; you scream your lungs out. You can't believe your eyes on how gorgeous they are in person. You've only seen pictures and videos and now that you have them performing right in front of you, you feel like you're in heaven. 

You enjoy the concert and you seem to not be able to take your eyes off Chansung (even though your bias is Wooyoung). As Taecyeon was speaking on stage, Chansung glances your way. He makes eye contact and he smiles. You noticed that he keeps looking your way, but obviously you think he's just looking at everyone on your side. After talking, the boys performed "I'll be back," and then they disappeared off stage. 

Backstage, the boys change out of their outfits and we're talking about some of the girls that caught their eye. "There's a girl on the right side, with long hair and big, beautiful eyes. Guys, check her out; I can't stop sneaking a glance at her," says Chansung.

"Really? Where? Point her out later!" exclaimed Junho.

"I think I know who you're talking about. Is she wearing a black leather jacket?" asks Taecyeon.

"Ya, that's her! What do you think hyung?" asks Chansung.

"Hurry up guys! We need to get back on stage!" yells Jun K.

The guys rushed back to the stage. They performed another song and you noticed that Chansung and Taecyeon have been hanging out around your side of the stage. Chansung reaches out to touch your hand even though you're on the third row. Once again, you made eye contact with him and you can see his eyes shimmer with joy. You feel a natural attraction to him.

Once again, they disappeared off stage and the guys are all riled up. "I want to talk to her," says Chansung excitedly.

"I bet she's part of the Hi-touch, I've got an idea, tell you about it later," says Nickhun.

"We got you. We'll figure something out," they all agreed.

2PM finished their last song and the concert ended. People are getting ready to line up for the Hi-Touch. You had a sudden urge to make yourself the last person for the Hi-touch because you just didn't want the night to end. As you see you are getting closer and closer to the guys, you start to go on panic mode. "What do I say to them? I'll never get this chance again so I want to make it count!"

Finally, it's your turn. You high-fived Taecyeon and then Junho. From the corner of your eye, you see Chansung towards the end and he has a side smile as he stares at you intently. Your face turns red as you high-fived Nickhun. "Have a great night. Thanks for coming," says Nickhun. You simply smiled because you obviously did not know what to say. Then you high-fived Jun-K, who had a big smile on his face as he stares you straight in the eye. He thought that you were gorgeous but he knows that Chansung already said that he wanted you. Finally, you are face to face with Chansung. Instead of a regular high-five, he caressed your hand. Time seemed to just stopped at that moment that you didn't even notice that all the other people in front of you were already led out of the building. He smiled at you and looked in your eyes in awe. He tells you you're pretty and your face turns bright red. You also didn't realize that he was still holding your hand and when you finally let go, you noticed there was a piece of paper. You decide to wait till you got outside to open it because you knew your friends were waiting outside. You high-fived Wooyoung who asked you "Are you hungy? I'm hungry." You laughed and the heat from your face subsided.

You waved bye to the guys and proceeded to walk out of the venue. As soon as you feel the cool breeze, you decided to open the piece of paper. You opened it and inside was... an address.