Chapter 7

Letting Go
 
whiteflowers_zpse6fd9414.png

Chap. 6

divider_zps786883e5.png

*Creek* creeked the door as a dejected looking Kyungsoo went inside the house. That didn't last long because she got pulled into a bear hug and got a bunch of questions thrown at her.

"I called Sehun as quick as possible to go pick me up. Are you okay! Do you want to tell me what's wrong? What took you so long to get home?" asked Luhan anxiously.

"I mmm... did Yixing not tell you" crooked out Kyungsoo. "Umm, no, she called to tell me that you came by the hospital for a check up. I thought you went to go quit your job. Have you been crying?" responded Luhan while letting go of Kyungsoo and holding her face to check for any type of damage done.

"Are you not feeling good? We better sit down." said Luhan as she dragged Kyungsoo to the sofa. Then Sehun came out of the kitchen with a tray of drinks and Kyungsoo's favorite chocolate chip cookies that Luhan bought on the way home, to cheer up Kyungsoo.

Sehun set down the trays and sat across from them waiting for Kyungsoo's response because he'd be lying if he said he wasn't worried. Kyungsoo didn't know what to say so she handed Luhan the envelope that she was holding, which Luhan and Sehun failed to notice.

"What is this?" asked Luhan as she started opening the envelope as Sehun came to stand behind her. They slowly read what was on it and as soon as Luhan finished she jumped up ready to go hug Kyungsoo but her head made contact with Sehun's chin.

Kyungsoo didn't now what to say to calm down a raging Luhan and a pained puppy faced Sehun who was trying to apologize cause he didn't know what Luhan was so eager about and why she was angry with him, if she was the one that bumped into him.

Kyungsoo couldn't hold it in any more and bursted out laughing forgetting about her problem for a few minutes. "What did I do wrong?" asked Sehun as he rubbed his chin and stood behind a laughing Kyungsoo so Luhan wouldn't attacked him on the spot.

"What did I do" mimicked Luhan as she held the paper close to her. " You ruined the moment is what you did! You know what it isn't about you nor me. It's about how Kyungsoo is going to be a mom and I'll be a godmother!" screeched Luhan. "Well maybe it is a little bit about me." stated Luhan

"Congratulations" screamed Luhan as she ran towards a giggling Kyungsoo. Sehun felt joy but he also felt dread. *Does Kai know? How are her parents going to take this?* thought Sehun but one thought stood out the most. *I'm going to be a godfather!*

Without thinking he bear hugged Luhan and Kyungsoo and congratulated Kyungsoo. Once they let go Luhan bombarded Kyungsoo with questions, asking her "How far along are you" and "Wait! are you going to tell your parents? I am going to be the godmother,right?" But then Luhan stopped herself before asking the one question that was running through all of their heads. *Are you going to tell Kai?* but she didn't say anything.

Kyungsoo sighed and tried not to cry again. She felt hopeless and weak always desiring to cry and It was annoying her. "I went over to my parents but that didn't go well so I didn't ended up telling them anything but I did break the last strand of hope that was tying me to...."

Kyungsoo didn't have to finish her sentence because the couple understand. "I disappointed my father. I'm a failure of a daughter." whispered Kyungsoo. Luhan gasped "Don't say such things! If your parents heard this nonsense, especially your father, it would batter their hearts."

"He.... he yelled at me. I have never seen father so ablaze. You could tell he was discontent with me and mother looked so...so overwhelmed." sighed Kyungsoo trying to keep her emotions under control. "He probably was discontent with himself and your emotions are getting the better of you. The few years that I've known your father, I've come to realize that you are his everything and that he's always wanted what's best for you." replied Luhan

Sehun stood beside Luhan nodding his head, agreeing with Luhan. Sehun has only met Mr. Do a few times and he could tell he was over protective and very intimidating. When he was with Kyungsoo he was a soft teddy bear that you would have to take a second look to make sure you weren't seeing things.

"Don't worry, Mr. Do will come around." spoke up Sehun. Then Luhan stood up to reach for a chocolate chip cookie and handed it to Kyungsoo while saying" Lets relax and celebrate the coming of my god son and forget about all negative things, shall we."

Before anyone could say anything else the door bell rang, startling them. Sehun went to go get the door while Luhan and Kyungsoo got comfortable on the sofa. As soon as Sehun opened the door he was pushed aside. "Congratulations! Kyungsoo I brought a present! Today is a splendid day is it not." smiled the uninvited guest as she headed towards the shocked pair as she resumed her rambling

" Luhan you are getting old! You and Sehan need to get working so I can be an aunt. Oh! Oh! Kyungsoo can I be the aunt of your baby better!" bellowed the guest. Luhan got up from her spot on the sofa and went to go hug the guest. "Yixing!! Why didn't you tell me you were coming." replied Luhan ignoring her Questions.

Sehun stood by the door pouting because he was pushed away like a rag plus his name was butchered. " Yes, you may come Yixing Noona and Kris as well. How many times do I have to tell you it's Sehun."

Said Sehun even though he knew he was being ignored. Kris closed the door and gave Sehun a look telling him it was useless because one thing was for sure Yixing with names, well guy names to be specific.

They weren't sure if she was being ist or she just with guy names in general, well as long as it wasn't Kris' name. After hugging Luhan, Yixing sat down next to Kyungsoo and hugged her as well, not giving her time to stand up and greet her.

Then Yixing handed Kyungsoo a neatly wrapped present in the shape of a box. "Here you go Kyunnie! I hope you like it because I could not decide what color to get you so I bought.." "okay,Yixing let her open it! Unless you want me to do it for you?" interrupted Luhan. "Umm, you really didn't have to buy me anything."

Kyungsoo felt many emotions run through but mostly excitement because she hasn't gotten a present in a long while. It made her feel very emotional but she blocked out her emotion cause she didn't want to break down in front of guests.

"Ah!" gasped Yixing. "Nonsense I will be your personal doctor from now on and I want my niece or nephew to love me!" Kris came to sit beside Yixing and held her hand "Xing Xing you just met her a few hours ago. You guys barely know each other so you can't expect to be the aunt of her child" spoke up Kris.

Yixing pouted " But...but Luhan has told me so much about her, it's like I've known her for years!" Kyungsoo was startled and glared at Luhan who laughed nervously behind Sehun. "What! I just told her how cute you are and that she had to meet you." squeaked out Luhan.

"I'll open my present when I'm alone then." said Kyungsoo which earned a whimper from Luhan because she is a very curious person so it would bother her until she knew what was inside. Kyungsoo wanted to ask Yixing some questions but decided against it because one way or another she was going to get it out of Luhan.

"I'm hungry!" shouted Yixing startling every one. " There was supposed to be someone else with us but he'll be late so let's start without him because I'm really hungry. What do you have for food Luhan?" said Yixing. "Well you came unexpectedly so there is nothing." stated Luhan. Then Kyungsoo stood up "There is enough ingredients in the kitchen to make something. Why don't we go prepare something to then." said Kyungsoo

"That is a wonderful idea!" exclaim Yixing as she grabbed Luhan and Kyungsoo by the hand and dragging them towards the kitchen leaving Sehun and Kris in the living room.

• • • • • • • • • • • • •

From across the street you could see a woman with a sleeveless short tight dress clinging on to her like a second layer of skin walking towards a Bar with capitalized red letters shining bright. She also had her hair tied up exposing her back and chest causing pass byers to glance at her.

Once she was out of sight and inside the Bar, the tall man across the street from the Bar came out of the dark ally and sighed as he walked away. *I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise. I'm such a failure but I swear I'll try my best to get you out of there and in my arms again.* thought the stranger.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Kai was sitting in his office trying to get his work done but his mind would wonder off somewhere else. He could not stop thinking about Kyungsoo and he misses her.

He felt disgusted with him self because he had no right to think about her. Kai would sometimes wonder if he could break things off with Baekhyun because they were unhappy, but it did hurt him thinking about leaving her.

As Kai sat there with his wondering mind, there was a knock on the door. He was about to tell them to come in but the person had already opened the door and came walking towards him with two folders in his hands. Kai was surprised to see Mr. Do coming to visit him at this time of the day.

It was already nine pm and he was in the office even though it's his day off. Kai had a bad feeling that nothing good would come out of this visit.

"Mr. Do how may I help you?" said Kai standing up to greet Mr. Do but the only response he got was a glare. "Lets stop the act and get things over with, shall we." said Mr. Do said with a stern voice. "What?" asked Kai confused.

"I found out that things between you and my daughter didn't work out. You guys lied to me for two years faking your relationship. I've had enough and I'm here to gladly say that our contract between our companies will still go on but I have terminated the marriage.

It will not go on so I need you to sign both of these contracts. I will come by tomorrow to retrieve them." said Mr. Do while he slammed the folders on Kai's desk.

Then he turned around and walked away slamming shut the door. Kai stood there baffled while so many emotions were going through him. He looked down at the folders and lifted it with a trembling hand and opened the folder on top. When he opened it he briefly skimmed it but didn't pay to much attention because the words "Marriage Terminated between Do Kyungsoo and Kim Jongin" stood out making him feel numb.

He sat down and blankly stared at the contract but then rage consumed him. Kai got up and threw everything off his desk and stomped on the contract. "Ahh!" "Grrr" He kept at it for a few minutes until Kristal, who was walking by to go home came in the office asking him "Mr. Kim are you okay?". Kai looked up with blood shot eyes and yelled at her to get out. After Kristal closed the door frighten, Kai calmed down.

It was so difficult to breath, he felt like he was suffocating then he broke out in desperate sobs somewhat sounding like a dying horse. He fell on the floor repeating like a mantra "I've lost her"...."I've lost her".

_____________________________________

Oops, sorry guys. It's been for ever but I am gladly to say that this chap is long. Hopefully you guys enjoyed it ! OMG! Welcome new subscribers n thank you for subscribing! I also want to give a shout out to soo_bouquet!!!! Your comment has made me a happy person. I hope you liked this chap. N I didn't disappoint. :)

 

hearticon_zpsd6ec70c9.gif