Chapter 11

Letting Go
 
whiteflowers_zpse6fd9414.png

Chapter 11

divider_zps786883e5.png

Chanyeol's POV

"Baekhyun" whispered Chanyeol, it wasn't soft enough because Kyungsoo heard him. Many things crossed Chanyeol's mind as he laid his eyes on the love of his life but one thing stood out the most. The fact that she had moved on and now belonged to someone else. He wanted to run towards her and drag her away, to make sure no guy ever laid eyes or even dared to touch her again.

He was about to fulfill his wish but was stopped unintentionally by Kyungsoo, who was squeezing his forearm. Chanyeol mistook it as kyungsoo being in pain and started to panic. Which caused him to lose eye contact with Baekhyun. Who jealously glanced at them but a longing stare overpowered it.

"Are you ok" asked a worried Chanyeol, who stared down at a panicked Kyungsoo. She was ready to bolt out of the restaurant at any given minute but was frozen at her spot.

Kyungsoo broke eye contact with Jongin and looked up at Chanyeol, whispering "I don't feel good, can you take me home." It was more of a comment then a question but Chanyeol complied as he grabbed her hand and directed them towards the exit.

But before exiting Chanyeol turned around and met eyes with a blank faced Baekhyun and furious looking Jongin. Who looked like he was ready to pounce on him. While Kyungsoo didn't dare turn around, afraid to see something unwanted behind her like seeing Jongin being happy with somebody else.

Chanyeol held Kyungsoo's hand until they got to his car. He only let go to unlock the door, and helped her get in. She looked lost and very pale causing Chanyeol to become very worried.

He quickly got in the car to take Kyungsoo home. He wasn't speeding but wasn't driving slow but Kyungsoo asked him to slow down because she was going to throw up in his car, if he didn't. She then asked a question that took Chanyeol by surprise. It caused him to stop in the middle of the road. Good thing there were no cars going by.

"What" Kyungsoo didn't know if she was surprised because of his actions or scared that he could have gotten them killed. " You know her don't you". After the question finally sunk in he resumed driving. "Why do you assume that?" he asked. Kyungsoo looked hurt but understood. "It's okay if you don't want to tell me but please don't lie to me."

Chanyeol bit down on his bottom lip nervously and dejected, he had hurt Kyungsoo but was afraid to tell her what had happened. What if she didn't want to be his friend anymore. He didn't want to lose someone special to him once again. "I'm sorry" was his only reply.

Kyungsoo didn't say anything and started daydreaming not realizing that Chanyeol wasn't heading towards Luhan and Sehun's apartment. She only realized it once the car stopped moving and was parked on top of a hill. The hill allowed them to see the over view of the whole city.

Chanyeol sighed and turned towards Kyungsoo. "I had made a promise to her, to come back and save her from that awful place but I broke it." He then inhaled, trying to hold in his tears. "She's a sweet, funny, beautiful and loving person but I must have broken her because she has moved on. She probably hates me and never wants to see me."

Kyungsoo remembered how Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol longingly as he dragged her away. "How can you be so sure? You haven't even talked to her." Kyungsoo wants Chanyeol to be happy and maybe if she can get him back with Baekhyun, she could still have a chance with Jongin and her baby could have both his/her parents with them.

Then she remembered how Chanyeol described Baekhyun making her smile bitter sweetly. It had reminded her of the time she realized she wasn't enough for Jongin. Baekhyun asked her if she was okay but she had ignored her and walked away. It was rude and impulsive of Kyungsoo to do that. Baekhyun was all that Kyungsoo wasn't and no wonder Jongin and Chanyeol love her.

She can't hurt Jongin, she can't take away his happiness but she doesn't want Chanyeol suffering either. "It seems that Jongin and Baekhyun make each other happy and there is nothing we can do about that but you both need closure. She must be wondering why you left her. I got to say it's a very unpleasant feeling, being left hanging without an explanation."

Chanyeol let her words sink in and he looked at her surprised. "You think she would want to hear me out and is Jongin the name of the guy she was with?" Chanyeol noticed how Kyungsoo tensed up. "Yea, that's him" she quietly responded.

Chanyeol can be pretty stupid at times but the wheels in his head were turning. "Is Jongin the father of your child?" he had strained out. Kyungsoo didn't speak, she only grabbed the unbuckled seat belt and buckled it back up. Suggesting to Chanyeol that she didn't want to talk about it.

He wasn't going to push her, but knowing what Jongin did to her and knowing that he is with now Baekhyun had given him more motive to beat him to a pulp. He started the car and drove Kyungsoo to her temporary home.

_ _ _ _

Sehun and Luhan were curled up on the sofa, cuddling and giving each other pecks on the lips not paying attention to the movie. Luhan pulled away and asked "Why can't you be as romantic as Chanyeol? He's so sweet, dumb and funny! Gosh, I think I'm starting to get jealous of Kyungsoo" Luhan pouted.

What she didn't know (or did she) was that her comment had irked Sehun. He wanted to grab her by the hair and roughly kiss her then make sure he expressed his love by taking her in their bedroom and making sure she wasn't able to walk for a week but Sehun had to stay calm.

"Why do you talk so much about Chanyeol? If you really want him then go for it, I totally support you. Plus I don't think Kyungsoo would mind. Heck, I wouldn't even mind being the father of Kyungsoo's child! I'll also make sure I take care of all her needs and I mean all!" shouted Sehun

He untangled himself from Luhan and got up to go get something to drink. He needed a distraction so he wouldn't lose it. Luhan sat on the sofa surprised but then smirked as she also headed towards the kitchen.

"I think I'll do that" she whispered into Sehun's ear as he was sitting on a chair staring blankly at the refrigerator. "Unless you are going to do something about it?" she had whispered closely and seductively. What she didn't notice was that Sehun saw through her plan.

"I wont be doing anything until Kyungsoo comes home and I have her my name. I mean, I've had a crush on her for a long time now and I can finally act upon it." said Sehun.

Luhan stood there speechless. She was going to say something, until they heard the front door unlock. She saw Sehun get up and walk towards the door without glancing back at her. At that given moment she wanted to grab Sehun's hair and bring him back to the kitchen and make him take back what he said.

She headed towards the living room and saw Sehun greet Kyungsoo with a warm smile. He also embraced her into a hug. Oh, how much Luhan wanted to go pull Sehun away from Kyungsoo. "Welcome back Kyungsoo" said Sehun.

Luhan then noticed how tired and weak Kyungsoo looked. Half of Luhan was proud at how sweet and caring Sehun was being but right now wasn't the right time! Not saying that he couldn't be nice to Kyungsoo but what he just told her had her very nervous.

Luhan wanted to scream when she saw Sehun carry Kyungsoo bridal style to the guest room. Instead of following, she stomped her way to their bedroom. She decided to wait for him and make him regret what he said. But after awhile, Sehun still hadn't come back so she decided to head towards Kyungsoo's room.

When she opened the door she saw Sehun asleep hugging Kyungsoo, she was cuddled up on him and hugging him tightly. Luhan wanted to cry in frustration, she closed the door and headed back to her room. "You shouldn't play with her like that" said Kyungsoo surprising Sehun because he thought she was asleep. "I know you are kind but not this kind. What did she do to get you jealous?"

Sehun sighed but answered her anyway "She kept taking about Chanyeol" he mumbled. Kyungsoo got out of his embrace and told him to speak up. "I said, I think she likes Chanyeol. She keeps talking about him and how he's so much better then me." Kyungsoo smacked him on the arm causing Sehun to look at her like he was badly wounded. "If she were tired of you, she would have already made her advances on Chanyeol." stated Kyungsoo.

"I enjoyed you bringing me here to cuddle but you are not my type and belong to someone else. Go and make up with her before I get thrown out of here. Oh! Don't ever pick me up bridal style again or I'll hurt you next time." Sehun got up quickly before Kyungsoo decided to do anything.

Sehun headed towards his and Luhan's shared room. He cautiously opened the door and saw Luhan's curled up in a ball inside the blanket. She was obviously crying because her shoulders were quivering.

"Luhan" called out Sehun as he closed the door behind him and locked it (just in case Luhan wanted to run). Her shoulders stopped quivering but she didn't say anything. "You know I love you right? I'm sorry, I got jealous and used Kyungsoo to get you jealous. I just wanted you to stop talking about Chanyeol and comparing me to him"

But Luhan didn't say anything so Sehun walked towards her and sat at the edge of the bed. What he didn't expect was for Luhan to throw the blanket off her and pin him down. Her hair was sticking up everywhere and her mascara had rubbed off, all over her face including her forehead. It scared Sehun but he still found her hideously beautiful.

"I forgive you, but don't you ever use one of my best friends against me to get me jealous ever again! Next time, I won't forgive you but you are right, you are nothing like Chanyeol. You are 100 times better then him, he's the one that doesn't compare to you" said Luhan before she devoured Sehun's lips.

*** Sehun does NOT really like Kyungsoo. I didn't leave no cliffhanger so that's good, so like Idk when I'll be able to update, senior year and it's stressful. I'm going to finish this story but not anytime soon. Hope you guys understand and see you guys next time.***

 

hearticon_zpsd6ec70c9.gif