Journey to the Zoo

The Return of Ms. Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Allkpop

13th April 2016

Winner’s Minho and Jessica Jung VLive

 

It seems that the popular couple has decided to use Jessica’s VLive to communicate with their fans and to share what they are doing in their vacation.

 

Around 3 million of fans were present in the 2 hours of VLive yesterday, the couple has even made more fans, this might have not been a real show, but their fans wish it is.

 

The couple even promised to do a VLive everyday of their vacation, at least if they can.

We can’t wait for the next VLive, to see how the two interact with each other, their teasing and bickering with each other got the most attention, their fans never knew that they bicker that much with each other.

 

[shows the part where the couple bicker with each other]

 

Aren’t they the cutest couple when they bicker like that?

Well for us this is the first time to see a famous couple bicker like that and we hope to see more moments from them like that.

 

They even tend to a Q&A session with their fans doing the VLive just before their dinner and are not afraid to show their love for each other by using PDA and the fans can’t get enough of it, even asking for more.

 

“Their love is showing!”

 

“I love how Minho Oppa doesn’t care about being live when doing PDA, Jessica Unni however is very shy, she is so cute”

 

“I can’t get enough of them, I hope that there will be a real reality show after their vacation!”

 

“Their own make reality show is funny as h*ll, sometimes you can see that they are in their own little world, forgetting that they are actually live!”

 

*Minho x Jessica; Day Two – Morning with Minho & Jessica*

 

“Annyeong, good morning everyone, you probably didn’t expect this did you? So early in the morning *grins* well I’m the only one who is awake though, my Angel is still silently asleep” Minho walks towards the bedroom, quietly opening the door, first looking through the opening himself before he reveals their bedroom. “See, still sleeping quietly, well it is just *looks at his watch* 7 in the morning. I just woke up and couldn’t sleep anymore, so I though why not start episode 2 *chuckles* well I know it’s without Sica, but she will wake up soon, I find out something that I didn’t realized at first *looking to see if Jessica isn’t suddenly behind him* my woman can’t sleep without me *put index finger on his lips* don’t tell anyone!”

 

“You have just told that to the world yourself” a sleepy voice spoke up. Minho’s head shot up hearing the soft voice “Hey baby, you are awake!” *wiping her eyes from any sleep* “Yeah well, my warmth was gone so I figured out might as well get up.” She takes a seat sideways on the lap of Minho, giving him a kiss on his cheek “Good morning! *takes her attention towards the ‘forgotten’ phone* and good morning to all of you as well, don’t think I forgot all of you! But s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter