One Year Anniversary, part Three

The Return of Ms. Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all: I have never realised that I have 400+ subscribers at this story, I want to thank each and everyone of you for liking my story!

 

Second: I also didn't realise that it's been like 6 month since my last update *shame on me*... to be honest I did have some trouble to think of anything to write + me being busy in real life doesn't help either, so I want to apologize for neclecting the story!

 

Third: I still hope that all of you are still interested for the story to continue!

 

and with that, please enjoy the next update, below *Have fun reading*

          *12 April 2016, 2 am*

 

The train stopped after a few hours and Minho had to wake up his girl as she was still sleeping, he was glad though, it means she could get some sleep after all. Normally the girl would be a deep sleeper, but lately she has been a light sleeper and that includes today as she woke up by a mere whisper in her ear and a peck on her cheek. “Minho ah~” she groaned as she just woke up, stretching her muscles, forgetting that she is in public and with that Minho couldn’t help but to grin. “Are we there yet?” she asks with her aegyo filled voice as she hugs his arm, looking at him with her big round puppy eyes. Minho shakes his head “We need to get to another train, he’ll be here in 5 minutes, so come on let’s get out before we are too late to get out~” he chuckles as he stands up from his seat, helping Jessica up as well. He grabs both of their suitcases as he handed Jessica hers, she took it and left the train, followed by Minho.

 

“This way baby!” Minho spoke as they stepped outside the train. He led her towards their next train to go on to. “This one will take us to our second destination~” he grinned as he waits for the girl to step inside the second train. “This time I’m not going to sleep~” the girl pouts “I wanted to experience riding a train, yet I slept all the way~” “You needed your sleep baby, you were up early today, besides this ride will be around 3 hours, more than enough time to experience riding the train!” The girl put on a bright smile, giving him a quick peck on his cheek as she cuddles against his side with his arm secured around her waist.

=================================================================================================

The girl’s ears picked up when suddenly a song starts in the train which sound familiar in her ears. Minho smiles knowingly, he knows the girl didn’t read any news articles lately so he just knew she didn’t know what YG and himself had planned for her. “M-Minho ah?” her eyes became catlike as she looks at him innocently “Yes baby, that’s our song… YG Hyung had decided to release the song today!” he grinned happily “H-He didn’t even c-called me!” “That’s my doing, I told him to keep it a secret from you!”

 

She looks up again, smiling as the lyrics of her song is about to start, her eyes shimmers with clear love as she looks at Minho as if she has stars in her eyes, suddenly smiling shyly as she starts to sing in the train, while still looking at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter