Quality Time

The Return of Ms. Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Allkpop

12th April 2016

Winner’s Minho and Jessica Jung spotted on a date

 

The young couple has been spotted traveling with commoners in a metro, those who have seen them up-close must be very lucky to even see them together like that.

 

Minho himself even posted a cute picture with him kissing Jessica with the caption “With the Love of my Life on a Special Journey” you can tell with the caption alone that the two are in love he even put on another caption “Happy One Year Anniversary Baby” and it seems that the journey has not ended yet as Minho told us “Journey to Continue, stay tuned if you are curious”

 

With this it seems that the couple aren’t just on a date, but more on a trip as to celebrate their one year anniversary. Many people that have witness the couple has put on their own set of pictures, amidst of them all YG had also released their long waited special collaboration song.

 

Jessica ft. Minho – At the Beginning

 

It was an unexpected collaboration as many netizen didn’t thought it would be Jessica as she isn’t known to write songs, but she had proven them wrong once again. YG had many good things to tell about her as he thinks of her as his own family and he isn’t the only one, we could witness how well she gets along with many of the other YG artist such as Dara, Bom, GDragon, Taeyang and even the trainees as well as Haru, the daughter of Tablo.

 

It appears that YG had decided to release her special song today as a request from Minho himself to celebrate his first anniversary with Jessica, isn’t that romantic?

It was a surprise even for Jessica as evidence when she first heard of it in the metro when they were already on their way to their destination as to who knows where. Even showing of her talent as a performer as well as the chemistry she has with Minho as he joins with her when his parts starts.

Many witnesses there has only good thinks to talk about the young couple

 

“I never knew Jessica sshi has so many talents!”

 

“Her former company didn’t do her and her talent any justice!”

 

“She isn’t just known as an idol anymore, she is more than that, she is an artist!”

 

“You can tell that Minho loves her and Jessica loves him just as much!”

 

“It was a sight to see, the couple traveling in a metro, never would have thought to witness celebrities traveling with public transportation, but it seems that Jessica sshi was very excited!”

 

“I don’t know why Jessica sshi gets so many hate, she is a gem she even gave everyone present an autograph or took her time to take pictures with us and she even sang for us!”

 

“Her singing voice is just so incredible and soothing to the ears and their collaboration was a bomb, their voices blend so well with each other and Minho sshi even sang instead of rapping, that was new, he told us Jessica sshi has taught him how to sing and it’s her that made him try singing in the first place!”

 

And many more compliment were made about the couple.

It seems that even Minho’s fans has come to peace after being publicly known to hate the couple being together!

 

“I have to be honest, I didn’t like the fact that Jessica is his girlfriend, I thought she would be bad for the public, but I can see how much they love each other and I was wrong about Jessica, she seems nice and outgoing!”

 

“I hated Jessica before this, but now I become one of her new fan, she is lovely especially towards Minho”

 

“I was disappointed in Minho for choosing Jessica among all those other girls he could choose, but she has proven me wrong and she just earned herself another fan!”

 

We are looking forward for the rest of the journey, don’t forget to follow Minho and Jessica if you are interested in more scenes of their Journey.

 

*10 am*

 

After getting ready, the couple took their leave to have some breakfast at a restaurant near their hotel that they had noticed on their way. Minho took out his phone and hold it in front of their face “Let’s go live for a few minutes!” Jessica giggles “You are really going to continue like this? We should have done a reality show then!” “Baby, that’s a good idea, when we get back I’m going to ask YG Hyung for a reality show then, that shows off our daily life!” “Are you serious?” “Of course baby, I wouldn’t mind having a reality show with my girlfriend!” “Why are you so cheesy in the morning?” Jessica mumbles as she encircles his shoulders, while he encircles her tiny waist. “But I will love to have a reality show with you as well!” the girl didn’t realized that when she gives a kiss, the boy took a selfie with them actually kissing. He grinned against her lips.

 

*Good morning everyone, hope you have a wonderful morning just like I am having right now XD*

 

“What are you doing?” Jessica asks as she could feel that Minho was something doing behind her back as he didn’t hold her waist anymore “Nothing!” he stated innocently, Jessica eyes him suspiciously as she didn’t believe him, but let it slide anyway. “Hmmm, let’s go, I’m getting hungry!” she grabs a hold onto his hand, intertwining their fingers and pulling him towards the door. Minho, however, pulls her back gently, just so that they are walking next to each other “Why the rush? I rather walk next to you!”

==================================================

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter