One Year Anniversary, part Four

The Return of Ms. Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*7 am*

 

Eventually after a few hours sitting in the train, occasionally falling asleep, the couple arrives at the main destination as Minho leads the girl out of the wagon. Jessica was still clueless as she just woke up, even when they were already outside the train. She just shrugs her shoulders as she follows Minho towards a drivers that held up their names with a board as high as he could. “Ah there he is, come on baby let’s go!” Minho was so excited that they finally arrived that he totally forgot about his luggage, Jessica however did remember and is by now trying to lift up both of their suitcases as well as her handbag.

 

“M-Minho ah~” she whines, as she was struggling with the suitcases that he forgot. “What’s wrong ba… o shoot~” he returns to Jessica with a sheepish smile on his face. “Sorry baby, I forgot!” Jessica glares at him and hit his shoulders “How could you, look at me I’m all sweaty thanks to you!” “But… you still look y~” he wiggles his eyebrows as he encircles her tiny waist with his arms, pulling her closer into a tight, yet gentle hug. The girl let out a satisfied sigh, forgiving her boyfriend as she encircles her own arms around his neck. “I love you~” her hands went to his hair, caressing it gently, just like he likes it as he almost purrs in satisfaction “And I love you!” she answers back with a peck on his lips. He grins happily lifting her up from the ground and spinning her around until she started to whine with a laugh that she is getting dizzy.

 

“Come on baby, I think our driver is getting impatient if were are not with him soon!” “I think so too~” and with that the two left the place with Minho carrying both of their suitcases and with Jessica carrying her handbag. “Ah this is better!” Minho chuckles as he follows her.

 

Welcome to Jeju Mister Song and Miss Jung. Jessica’s mouth opens wide “J-Jeju…” she whispers “Y-Yah!” she slapped Minho on his arms with a glare as he couldn’t help, but to chuckle at her reaction, even their drivers couldn’t keep quiet. “Hmpf, you guys are laughing at me!” she glares at both of them, making them stop laughing as they gulp, her glare is no joke at all. “Sorry baby, come on, let’s go to the car so that we can go to our hotel!” Minho changed the subject as he pulls her gently with him following the driver that understood is intention. “But you have to admit, you’re happy you are here with me!” Minho stated cheekily, winking at the girl.

 

Jessica just rolls her eyes as she follows Minho who eventually intertwined their fingers together, as the driver took over the trolley, with their luggage, from him. “So where are we staying?” Minho turns around to look at his woman with a cheekily smile on his face “That baby… is a surprise!” Jessica let out a sigh as Minho didn’t want to tell her anything. Minho grinned “Come on princess, you know you will like it in the end!” the girl rolls her eyes once again, with a smile on her face. “True!”

=================================================================================================

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter