Christmas Holiday, Day 1 - Shopping

The Return of Ms. Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Part 1   *25th, 1st Christmas Day*   A girl is seen kneeling down next to a bed, looking at the lump on top of it, underneath the blankets. “Mino ah~” she whined as she tries to wake him up, yet did it silently as on the other hand she didn’t want to wake him up as she’s there early in the morning, because it’s the 1st Christmas day and she wants to hang out with the boy.     “Noona, you can just wake him up you know~” “I know Seung-yoon ah, I want to wake him, but on the other hand~” “You want to let him sleep?” “Yeah, just look at him, how late did he make yesterday?” “Too late, 3 am or something like that!” “Wait… and you were a sleep?” the girl looks up at the boy “I was, I heard him go to bed though, I had to use the toilet~” the girl let out a sigh “I come to early, I don’t want to wake him up now, he would be all tired and moody, don’t want to have that now would I?”   “Noona, I don’t think he would be moody when seeing you!” “I still don’t really have a heart to wake him up, I will just let him sleep for a couple more hours!” she said as she sits on the bed, eventually lying down next to him “And maybe I will just try and sleep some more as well!” Seung-yoon just shakes his head at his Noona as he was already used at her behavior like this. “Good night silly Noona, I bet Hyung would be in for some surprise when he sees you lying next to him!” he mumbles softly, yet loud enough for the girl to hear as she let out a small smile while closing her eyes.   =================================================================================================   *3 hours later, 11 am*   A boy woke up from his slumber, trying to stretch his muscles, when he felled something heavy on his chest. He almost squealed seeing the girl he was missing badly, he grinned seeing how she is hugging him while lying on his chest, he puts his arms around her waist and hugs her back, just because he missed her a lot. She is too much on a trip for his liking, but he knows that she has to do that for now, until her company has a steady ground. He lowered his body to hug her more comfortable as he put his chin on her shoulder, inhaling her addicting scent.     “I missed you woman!” he mumbles against her shoulder, not expecting an answer back. “Hmmm, I missed you too!” the girl spoke softly as she was still half asleep. The boy grinned “You’re awake?” “Hmmm~” the girl was too tired to answer him. “Yah princess, don’t go back to sleep!” he moved his body as he turns them around so he was hovering over her, the girl let out a soft moan as the boy touch something accidently “I…” he didn’t know what to say as he gulps his saliva, he felled something in his stomach, after hearing her moan like that. “I-It’s okay… you’ve got lucky that I like you!” she grinned as she put her hands on his neck, massaging it, trying to get him to relax again.     The boy let out a relieve sigh, not wanting to do anything bad to the girl, accident or not. “Let’s get out of bed Mino ah and do something fun, like shopping!” “That’s the idea of fun for you? I’ll probably just be there to carry your shopping bags!” the girl grinned happily “Of course you’re going to be there to carry my shopping bags and I bet I don’t even have to ask you to carry it for me!” the boy let out a sigh “I hate being whipped by you~” “Hmmm, yet I’m loving it… don’t worry I will reward you after… maybe at the party tonight!” “You will? Promise?” “Of course, now come up let’s take a quick shower!”     The boy was to stunned to move, even when the girl was already gone from under him “Mino ah?” “S-Shower~” he starts to mumble “T-Together?” “What?” Jessica giggles “I didn’t mean it like that ert… I meant separately! The boys told me I can use your other shower!” “Right!” he nods his head “We have another shower… but you can use my shower! I will use the other one instead!”   =================================================================================================                                   *half hour past*   Mino was already done with his shower and changing his cloths when he decided to go back to his room. He opens the door totally forgetting someone else is occupying his room right now. He froze as he looks up, is mouth opens wide not making any sounds as his eyes wanders around.       Jessica grabs her cloths as she walks in the shower when Mino already left for the other shower. She looks around observing every inch of the shower with a smile on her face. She undressed herself as she is getting ready to take a refreshing shower.     After the shower the girl wraps her hair in one of the towels and wipes of her body with another towel, she put on her underwear after she had dried herself and walks out into the bedroom to get her body lotion and put it on her legs. She hears something behind her but didn't put any of her attention to it as she was still busy herself.     It was until she was finished that she turns around, startled by the boy that was still standing at the door. Apparently too frozen to even move a muscle. “M-Mino ah~”  she stuttered trying to find her jeans. “I… I~” he couldn’t even speak properly as he has a clear sigh of her slim body, including her abs. “Y-Yah you !” she scolds him “Turn around!” she said with a blush on her face, finally finding her jeans in the progress “R-Right… s-sorry!” the boy finally turns around, scratching the back of his neck sheepishly with a blush evidence on his face.     Jessica wasn’t in a better condition as she as well has a blush on her face, while trying to put on her jeans and a shirt. “You can… euhm… turn around!” the girl spoke shyly as she was done dressing up. The boy slowly turns around, eyes wondering her body unconsciously “Y-Yah, my eyes are up here!” “S-Sorry… I-I can’t unsee what I had s-seen!” the girl raises an eyebrow “Well... did you like what you see?” she bravely asks.     “Oh woman, you're hot… I-I mean, yes… yes I liked what I had seen… no-no that came out wrong, I-I mean~”  the girl giggles at the stuttering boy as this was the first time she actually has seen him like that. She put her hands on his cheeks “It’s alright Mino ah~” she giggles some more “You don’t have to worry about it though, I mean we both like each other anyway!” “Should I show you my body as well then?” the boy joked as he looks at her cheekily. “Hmmm~” the girl mumbled, slowly brushing his chest with her finger “I won’t mind though~” the boy gulps at what she is doing, but before their interaction could escalade a voice stopped them.     “O my god... you two, stop it there are still younger ones around!”

Part 2

“Noona why do we have to disguise ourselves?” “You know why silly!” “But YG Hyung gave us the 'go' signal already!” “I Know that, I just don’t want your name to be connected with me just yet~” the boy pouted “But I don’t care Noona!” “But I do, they will start hating on you as well and you’re still a Rookie you know… you’re not even debuted for a year just yet!” the boy let out a sigh “But Hyung~” “I know, I know… but let’s at least be careful… if we’ll get caught or they figured out that it’s us, then we can reveal it, but until then I would like to be careful and have some privacy!” “Aight, whatever my woman says!” the boy said, eventually agreeing with her as he didn’t want her to be upset. He put his arm around her shoulders as the two of them strolls down the mall.     “So what are we going to buy?” “I don’t know, but I actually want to buy everyone at least one present and not to
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter