songs (drabbles)

keyboards + earphone

 

 

 

She know what love is. (화요비제자리)

 

“What you know about love, Yoon Bomi?! It’s hurt to be in love with someone who don’t look you as the same way. It’s hurt to see that particular smile but you are not the reason. It’s hurt to see that person promise to be with other person forever. Why he don’t look at me when I’m always for him? Why love is this hard…” Chorong’s tears spilled down to her now thin cheekbones makes the other girl who stood across her; looked away. Hearing that from her beloved leader make her heart dropped and broken.

 

Bomi slowly turned around and walked away from the scene, her heart can’t take it anymore seeing the girl she cherished crying for other guy. What Chorong said; Bomi felt it too. It’s hurt her seeing Chorong in love with other guy, it’s hurt but she endured it and promised she will always stayed beside Chorong forever. Why Chorong don’t look at me when I’m always for her? Why love is this hard…



Bomi kept walking into the coldness of breeze, left her footprints along the snowy road with her broken hearted.

 


Maybe someday and somewhere Chorong will look at her differently, she hoped. 

 

 

 

 

 

I’ll let you go for now. (꺼져 줄게 살아 – G.NA)

 

 

“Chorong!” The girl that being called turned to the voice before threw a sweet smiled to her friend that she haven’t meet for almost four months.


“Hey, Naeun. So, what’s the matter you want to meet me today?” Chorong cupped the rim of the coffee’s mug; let out a silent comfortable sighed feeling the warmness emitted from the surface of the mug touched her cold palms.

 

“Oh yeah, since it’s been a long time Bomi…” Chorong’s peacefulness abruptly taken hearing that name. Bomi. She thought she already fine, she already moved on (at least her heart lie about it) but hearing the name something burnt in her heart, the playback flashed at the back of her head. It’s bitter-sweet.

 

“So, yeah she wanted me to give you this and several from our old friends to go to her asia’s tour concert.” Without her realizing, she had been day-dreaming while Naeun spoke to her but oh well she can catch per what Naeun tried to say. The ticket on her hand, Bomi asked to give her. Chorong shook her head slightly, ‘don’t get your hope high Chorong. She give this ticket to all our friends…and I already moved on. No more stuck in the past’ she kept repeating that in her mind before gave a small hug to Naeun; who rushing for her anniversary with Eunji tonight. That silly girl.

 

The day when the concert started already arrived, Chorong still hesitated to go to the concert.

 

‘Hey, Yoon Bomi I’ll let you go now to catch on your dream. So, don’t be sad okay?’


‘This is not a goodbye, Chorong. On the first day of my asia’s tour I promise I’ll propose you to be my legally girlfriend. No more hiding.’

 

That playback again. Chorong let out a sighed before grabbed her handbag on the couch not forgetting the ticket too. Yoon Bomi I hope you still remember your promise, pabo.

 

 

 

 

You deserve better. (충분히 예뻐) – Verbal Jint ft. Sanchez.

 

 

“Bomi, no. If Suho-ungh” Chorong let out a moaned instead continued her talk. The girl on top of her threw a smirked, while letting her fingers caressing Chorong’s secrecy places. Her soft vulnerable spot.

 

One button to another button.

 

Another pieces to another pieces.

 

Another moans to another groans.

 

Until Bomi between her legs, ravaging her mound until she reached her ecstasy stage. Clenching to the bed sheet while calling for the girl under. With all Bomi’s soft muscle Chorong came dirtily, it’s supposed to be dirty but Bomi make her in blissed and Chorong loves Bomi about that.

 

“You deserve better, unnie.” Bomi whispered against Chorong’s thin ear shell before woke up from the bed and walked out from the bed leaving Chorong under the sheet while caressing the white gold ring on her finger. How Chorong can explain to her husband, his step sister just did his wife?

 

 

 

 

a/n: i always appreciated the commentators and the subscribers! Thanks for giving love for this crappy load of mine. this is kinda my playlist when im doing my works, hope you guys enjoy!