deluxe room

keyboards + earphone

 

 

 

Chorong had faced all customers at this hotel she worked almost for four years. She can handle it almost professionally. Yes almost, except for this one lady that nearly make Chorong wanted to flip her out of window and never see her again.

 

 

Yoon Bomi.

 

 

Only the mentioned of her name can make Chorong’s blood pressure went up high reach the roof. That’s how much annoyed Chorong to this fine lady. It’s all started when Chorong bumped with this chest nut hair girl that walking to the counter she assigned as service manager in the hotel she had been working. Chorong observed this particular girl from bottom to top; Prada for the sunglasses, Gucci for the handbag, and oh Jimmy Choo’s tailored stiletto too. ’Probably some rich customers’ that’s what Chorong thought before shrugged and threw her professional smiled to the customers, “Can I help you with anything, Madam?”

 

 

“I had booked deluxe room for five days and your receptionist just told me all deluxe rooms full. Like how can that happen, please enlighten me Miss…Park?” Chorong can see how that lady’s eyes went to her tag name. Chorong typed some codes in her computer before checked all the data for the rooms before scrunched her eyebrows seeing all the deluxe rooms are truly fully booked. “Uhm, can I see the reservation letter so I can make sure about this matter madam?”

 

 

The lady scoffed before wrapped her arms closer to her chest, tinge of arrogance there before she spoke out, “Are you doubting me, Miss Park? Do you even know who am i? How can you doubted me about this?”

 

 

“Madam, it’s not about who you are or something it’s a procedure and we need to follow it to avoid any future problems.” Chorong clenched her jaws but still forced a small smiled to the lady opposite her. Just if she followed her heart, this lady had been flipped by her hapkido’s skill.

 

 

“You- sighs just get me a damn deluxe room.” The opposite lady also won’t give up.

 

 

“Just show us the reservation letter and we will try to grab you deluxe rooms as soon as possible, madam.” Chorong voice became tensed seeing the attitude’s this lady gave her.

 

 

The silence between them are quite intense, both eyes flared with annoyance none of them tried to give up in this matter. The lady reached her phone in her branded handbag before dialled some numbers in her phone. She purposely put in loudspeaker mode while waiting for the opposite to pick up the call. Chorong raised her eyebrows in confusion with the lady’s action. Like how you can make a call when we discussing here? Excuse me, I’m still exist, Chorong let out annoyed scoffed.

 

 

After four times ringing, the opposite picked up the call and what next make Chorong quite surprised. That whines, this lady just whined to her phone like a sick puppy.

 

 

“Daaaaaddyyyyy~ the hotel won’t give me a deluxe room for my stay. Especially this annoying manager that kept asking me for reservation letter”

 

 

OH MY GOD she is a spoiled brat.

 

 

After pulling some cable here and there, that spoiled brat or Yoon Bomi, the only daughter of the owner of branches of hotel around Korea and some other Asian received her room and she is happy about it. Not Chorong, she hated that girl. More than an ahjussi that had flirted with her before when she was a receptionist like two years later.

 

 

While Chorong grumbling dissatisfaction after managed a deluxe room for the spoiled brat, Yoon Bomi leaned closer to her with a winning smirked, “You know…you’re the first person that tried to go against me so hard. And that makes you hot.”

 

 

Oh boy, by that words make Chorong’s face turns to beet red.

 

a/n: i really didn't know what am i doing--