poor eunji

keyboards + earphone

 

 

 

Eunji felt goose bump all over her body when she felt a pair of sharp eyes spotted on her. And surprisingly, it’s not Naeun or Chorong who tends to overly “observe” her since she always pulled off boyish image instead girly; lady-like image where their company set for them. Then, the company asked the leader and the epitome of lady-like members to check over Eunji.

 

 

But enough of that, the point of this story was Bomi’s sharp glared to Eunji. You see Bomi was a cheerful, loud and carefree girl. She also have this soft spot for Eunji since they are the only same age among the members. Even Eunji pulled an awful pranks to Bomi, the brown haired girl can still laughed it off. And the sharp glared Eunji kept receiving from Bomi, was making Eunji uncomfortable without her realizing she fidgeted on her seat while glancing timidly on the dominant girl.  The worst part was, Eunji didn’t know what fault she made to the other girl to make her staring at her like a nemesis.

 

 

Can’t handle the girl’s stared Eunji burst out, “Yah! Why you kept looking at me like that?” Hearing Eunji’s high pitched voice Bomi soften her stared but still clenching her jaw. “You, I’m going to see you after this.”

 

 

“W-What why?!” Bomi ignored Eunji and threw her glances outside the window of the van, which brought them to their perspective dorm. The other members just kept quiet feeling the intense situation in the van. Even Chorong that have a say in the group shut . It’s the first time they saw Bomi like this and they all knew the reason well except Eunji; of course.

 

 

After a hell long ride the others quickly waddled to the dorm left Bomi and Eunji; alone. Bomi pulled Eunji to the emergency staircase before pushed the poor girl against the wall, not intended to hurt the girl. Eunji still stared at the girl clueless before placed her hands on Bomi’s shoulders with a concern expression, “Hey what I did wrong? Why were you so mad hm?”

 

 

“Y-You…”

 

 

“What?”

 

 

“YOU NEARLY MAKE ME AND CHORONG BUSTED AT OVEN RADIO”

 

 

“W-What?”

 

===

 

 

a/n: i just imagined how eunji got beaten up by bomi for teasing her and chorong a lot in oven radio,

but mild it out since we know how soft-heart bomi is. peace out!