A Date is Set

I am Merely a Fan

FLASHBACK:

 

“So it’s just the two of you then Soojung!” Yuri-noona said and smirked at me. I wonder what they are talking about? I looked at Jess who just nodded without looking at me, looks like she’s lost somewhere with her thoughts. My eyes then found Yoona-noona beside me who is smiling. What were they talking about? I looked at Soojung who now has her head hidden on Minho’s shoulder, her arms wrapped on Minho’s left arm. My eyes then briefly landed on Minho’s, who is currently staring at me fiercely.

 

Honestly, I don’t have anything against Minho, as long as he treats my princess like how I want to treat her…However, with the way he looks at me, I can’t say he doesn’t have anything against me.

 

“Minho, you will allow Soojung to take our dongsaeng here for a tour in Seoul won’t you?” Yuri-noona asked Minho with a smile. Surprisingly, Minho’s fierce face suddenly became soft and answered, “Of course noona!” 

 

Krystal then raised her head and looked at Minho…she’s…blushing? But definitely surprised at what Minho said. “Baby, you know my schedule this weekend right? I won’t be here for you so it’s okay if you go out with your fan, I’m sure he’ll like it.”

 

“Ehemm…if you were nice enough to listen in our conversation, you would have known that Amber is not just a fan, he is Haneul’s assistant and he is our good friend who bought everything you are eating right now.” Jess said, making the group silent. I don’t have any idea what they’re talking about but I just heard my name…

 

“Oh, I’m sorry noona, it’s just that I met him last Wednesday and Soojung introduced him as her fan.” Minho smirked. Jess then looked at Krystal who just lowered her head.

 

“Minho…like what I said to Yoona, family’s support is important. I’m sure Soojung would be glad if you’re back to being close with Jessica-noona.” Jonghyun said, making the boys agree.

 

“Don’t worry, it’s not only Minho, I will treat every guy Soojung dates like this.” Jess answered nonchalantly.

 

“Haneul-oppa, maybe you can give our dongsaeng a break this weekend so he can come with us? Seems like Minho and Soojung have a problem with taking him for a tour in Seoul.” Everyone, but me, was surprised by Yoona-noona’s statement which was seconded immediately by Hyo-noona, “Yes oppa, as a foreigner, Gumbear will enjoy Busan!”

 

“But I never said I won’t take him for a tour unnies. Minho said he’s fine with it.” Krystal said back. I can’t understand anything but I know that the atmosphere in the room has become colder. Yoona-noona showed her smile and nodded but Krystal remained in her cold attitude.

 

“Stupid! We’re going to Lotte World on Sunday, pick me up at 10:00am.” My eyes widen when I heard what Krystal said. Did she just… “Obvious, dongsaeng…obvious.” Yoona-noona whispered and closed my mouth which was also hanging open. I blushed at what both of the girls said. 

 

Jess then came closer to me and whispered, “Don’t worry, you’re not the only one blushing so hard.” She then pointed at Krystal who stood up and went to the private restroom. Unfortunately, Krystal had her back on me so I didn’t know if what Jess said is true.

 

“Don’t worry Minho,we dinos are good people. You don’t need to be worried.” Jonghyun said and stood up to pat my shoulder.

 

Minho smirked at me and said, “I know…he’s no threat. 

 

END FLASHBACK

 

 

I sighed as I look in front of my hotel room’s mirror. Minho is correct…I’m no threat. He clearly knows that Krystal loves only him. I just hope that he loves her as much.

 

Anyway, it’s already 9:30am and Krystal said I need to be by their place at 10. I looked at myself again, I am on my plain white shirt, black straight-cut jeans, and red air jordan shoes…simple, but Krystal is taken so I don’t really need to impress anyone. I then grabbed my baseball cap on the bedside table and wear it to complete my outfit. I guess I’m ready now.

 

I am now in a car parked in front of Krystal’s apartment building, waiting for her to come down. I wonder if she considers this as a date? Because i do…Haha! It’s only the start of my 3rd week in Korea and I already got my 2nd date with her…not bad Amber! A date…you might think that I’m being too delusional huh? Well…I don’t want to be all depressed and ruin any time spent with her so I need it. I will just give myself a break and stay in La La Land for today.

 

After minutes of staring at the building’s entrance, I finally saw my princess walking graciously so I stepped outside the car to greet her. She is wearing a printed white tee, black skinny jeans, and red converse shoes…A huge smile was then plastered on my face as I realised that we’re wearing matching outfits.

 

“There goes your creepy smile.” Krystal said as she reached the car. “You are one weird girl. You dare call this handsome smile of mine creepy?!” I said laughing and opened the car door for her. Before entering, she replied, “I’m not weird…I’m different, making me special. And what’s up with the cap?” She then pointed at my cap and tried to remove it. 

 

“Not so fast princess.” I said as I stopped her from removing my cap. She just scowled so I said as I fixed my cap back, “After the incident with your fans last time, you think I would let them see my face that easily?” She just grinned and entered the car. 

 

“Ha! Like you’re not one of my fans.” Krystal said and winked at me as I followed her in the backseat. I just smiled, trying to hide the hurt I felt as she reminded me of the painful truth. I unconsciously lowered the brim of my cap to prevent her from seeing my sad eyes but I was surprised when she removed my hand from the brim. I faced her as she removed my cap. Her eyes were looking at mine, not blinking. She then smiled and said, “That’s better. We’re currently in the car alone, with the exception of your driver, so there’s no need for you to hide your blushing face.”

 

. I turned away and looked outside. I definitely am blushing aren’t I? Who wouldn’t, after seeing her beautiful face that close!? 

 

She bursted in a fit of giggles and I heard her say, “Cute.” making me blush more. 

 

“Where to, young sir?” The driver Uncle Mon assigned me, asked, breaking Krystal’s giggles. “Lotte World, oppa.” Krystal answered. I can see her in my peripheral view, looking at me with a smile. I can’t turn to her yet because I know my face is still red, so I just nodded and said, “As she said.”

 

Krystal gave me back my cap upon arriving and asked me, “Where do you want to go?” I scrunched my brows and answered, “Uhmm…I don’t know. It’s my first time being here.” Krystal then stopped to think, “Oh I know!” she said and grinned. I’m not saying that I don’t like her grins but whenever a person grins…something nasty is running through her mind, right? Okay, maybe I’m just overthinking. What can she do in this amusement park, filled with people, that I wouldn’t like, right? Or maybe…the more appropriate question is, what can my princess do that a mere servant like me wouldn’t like? 

 

(A/N: A little short...but that's because next is going to be long)

(A/N: I know that the story progresses a bit slow...but, I do hope you don't get bored yet. I am carefully building Amber's relationships with the others, specially with Krystal, because I want their bond to last and not something easy to break. Such can only be achieved through experience and time, right :D)