Side Story 5 : let's go!

us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Side Story 5 : let's go!

 

It was a nice morning, she woke up with a thin smile, and a little bit different to her daily routine that day Eunji was the first one who up at such hour. Tying her long hair into a messy bun she walked to the kitchen with a melodic humming. And when the breakfast was ready nearly everyone was surprised.

“Did something happen?” sitting lazily on her seat the leader asked, her yawn was too big to her own good.

Eunji didn’t answer yet chuckling instead.

“Something will happen,” the blonde hair member, Yoon Bomi, said while taking a spoon full of fried rice, “I guess.”

“Nothing special, actually, I just feel great today.”

And looking how it seemed true, both her friends copied her smile. “It’s really nice knowing one of us is so happy in such morning,” Chorong said, eyes then gazing at the blonde, “what should we do with you Bbom?”

“What about me?” pretending to be clueless the younger pointed at her chest.

Eunji empathized with a soft giggle, “that’s why I said stop playing around with men and stick to one person.”

“O—kay, are you guys going to start lecturing me?” she rolled her eyes, seemed to disagree to the two members, “oh, come on, I love my life. And just so you guys note, I’m fine.”

“Well, you might be fine, but I don’t think Kim-ssi feels the same.” Chorong followed, “what his name again, Ji?”

“Younggi.”

“Right! This time seems serious. Didn’t he almost propose to you?”

“He did, actually,” chewing her rice Bomi avoided the surprise look from the older.

“He did?” Eunji too was taken aback.

Lazily Bomi nodded, “because of that … we need to take apart.”

“Woah! Are you serious?!” Chorong now planned to abandon her rice.

“What—what he did?” Eunji just put down her spoon, “I mean how he did that? The proposal?”

Bomi stared at her best friend for awhile before giving up to her rice and crossed her arms on the table instead, “it’s nothing special. He just took me to his apartment—” a sigh was just made, “—which full of pink balloons, candles, oh my God, I cringed just the moment we entered the house, like seriously!”

“I know that feel,” Eunji followed, “so you just left him there?”

A heavy sigh came out, Bomi admittedly nodded, “not exactly leaving him there, I just said I couldn’t … before he even said anything.”

“Woah, that’s cruel,” Chorong commented. “I can imagine him being all clueless, then embarrassed, then hurt.”

“What can I do then? I don’t think we’re on that level yet,” she pouted.

“No one could imagine our vocalist is one of the Korea men killers,” a mischievous smirk formed on the oldest.

Eunji was about to give additional commentary yet her phone stopped her, and she earned a ‘thank God’ from her best friend. A chuckle escaped.

“Good morning, oppa!” she said walking leaving her friends.

“Say, hi from us to Yoseob oppa!” Bomi yelled from the dining table.

She heard a chuckle, “you heard it, right?”

“Uhum,” somehow she could picture he was smiling thinly now.

“Have a breakfast already?”

“I am right now.”

“You should finish it first then, why calling?”

Again, he chuckled lightly, inviting her lips forming a warm smile. If only he knew how that little gesture could give impact to her. His voice was always her favorite, say it when he sang, or talked, or laughed, anything he did with that honey voice she would fall again and again.

“I miss you,” softly he spoke, and it sounded warm as if he sent his arms enveloping her body.

A chuckle replied him. “Aren’t you bored saying that line?”

“Nope.”

“So, you’re calling because you miss me?”

A groan was heard, Eunji turned around to find Bomi just made a gag gesture, “Seriously, in such morning?” she complained. Doing the same thing, Eunji replied with a loud giggle.

“I bet Younggi-ssi was doing the same if you didn’t cut off his proposal.”

“What proposal?”

Eunji returned to her phone as she heard he spoke again.

“You know Younggi-ssi, right? Bomi’s latest boyfriend, I mean ex,”

“They broke up?”

She hummed along with the nod, “he proposed to her last night, and yeah, Bbom doesn’t think they should rush thing,” she turned around again, looking at her best friend, “right, Bbom?”

The older was laughing, walking to where her best friend sat she left her leader finishing her breakfast alone. Eunji sensed where the thing followed she pressed the speaker when Bomi joined her on the couch.

“Sadly, yes, oppa. Not that I hate it, I just think we’re too young to do such thing,” she finished her line with a sigh. Eunji only formed a thin smile.

“What such thing you talking about?”

“Marriage, I mean, aren’t we too young for it?” She replied, leaning her back to the couch.

Together they heard Yoseob oh-ing, his voice didn’t sound agreeing yet they didn’t catch it perfectly.

“Doesn’t he have steady job?”

“It’s not about it, Oppa,” Eunji followed, “Bbom still want to enjoy her time as a young woman,” she chuckled after emphasizing the phrase ‘young woman’ and Bomi didn’t deny at all by giggling admittedly next to her best friend.

“Don’t worry, Yoseob Oppa,” Bomi’s ready to leave, while standing up she continued, “my best friend is not like me, she loves proposal, just make sure you don’t make your apartment full with balloons, candles, pink, and stuff, because we agree …”

“Bbom!”

A bit too late, Bomi just realized she spoke too loosened, her best friend was flustered over what she just said, and she could imagine Yoseob were too. So she froze, muted, couldn’t process what was the best escape since both Yoseob and Eunji seemed too awkward with the topic.

Chorong was monitoring the talk from her seat, a sigh was produced. It was not wrong what Bomi did, but it somehow didn’t sound right too. Yoseob and Eunji relationship was indeed the strongest one among them, the steady one, and people thought they were ready to that new stage, yet none had brought this topic seriously. After finishing his army duty about two years ago, Yoseob were busy with musical and his solo career, Beast was preparing their comeback as a whole group with Dongwoon about to end his enlisting, in short they were so busy. While Eunji, being one of the busiest actors in Korea she barely could make time to stay.

But surprisingly their relationship remained strong and people couldn’t help but wondering when their status would change. It might

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter