hidden kiss

Kiss and Tell

While he had been patient and a gentleman all day, he was still a man who has his limits.

 

When Eunji called for a day out to shop, he hadn't hesitate for a second before agreeing. In the middle of her album promotions, it's practically impossible to find time alone, never mind having time to go on a date.

 

He hadn't minded the lack of opportunity to spend time together. He of all people would understand the situation, since he himself had been in it more times than he could count. Eunji had to endure him going on tours out of the country, so he was not about to complain that his girlfriend didn't have time to spend with him.

 

Still, he had missed her. And Eunji never failed to mention how she felt bad for neglecting these past few weeks.

 

It wasn't her fault, though. He always reminded her that. This was her first solo album, and before this she was used to doing things as a group. Doing it alone can be difficult. And Yoseob had encouraged her to bask in the spotlight for as long as she wanted to.

 

He wanted to make sure that he would be the most supportive and patient boyfriend that she could ever ask for.

 

But this.

 

This was certainly a test sent by God.

 

Eunji emerged from the dressing room with another too short, too y as hell dress that clinged to her curves like it was tailored just for her. It was another dress in her favorite color—fire engine red.

 

And he wanted to tear it off of her.

 

“Looks good.” He managed to voice out. Eunji looked positively pleased. She definitely noticed how strained his voice had become.

 

“Yeah. I like it. But there's still one more I haven't tried!”

 

And then she retreated back into the dressing room before he could even think of stopping her.

 

Yoseob groaned, leaning himself back on the waiting room sofa.

 

It could be worst, he reminded himself. Some boyfriends and husbands have to endure lingerie and swimsuit shopping—Eunji had just wanted his help in picking out a dress for an award show. He was the one in the wrong for having dirty thoughts about his admittedly beautiful girlfriend.

 

Even if she was the one who was purposely testing his willpower...

 

“My zipper's stuck!” Eunji called from within the fitting room.

 

Yoseob's breath caught. She can't be serious.

 

“Can you come in and help me?” Eunji asked.

 

Oh yes she is. She was really going to play this game.

 

Normally Yoseob would disapprove, because he's a mature, respectable gentleman damnit—but after an hour of watching Eunji try on dress after dress, of all which had made her look absolutely divine and delectable—it was really hard for him to resist.

 

“Oppa? I'm waiting...” Eunji called again, and the final thread that held the last vestige of Yoseob's resolve snapped.

 

He dropped everything and marched into the changing room like it was nobody's business.

 

They didn't emerge until a half-hour later.

 


 

It was only because he was Yang Yoseob and she was Jung Eunji that they didn't get kicked out from the store.

 

Because they couldn't sign autographs without permission, Yoseob brought Eunji three dresses from the store as an apology.

 

A 'Sorry We Made Out In Your Fitting Room' apology.

 

.

 

A/N: I couldn't fit a kiss in there... so this is another 'offscreen' kiss. ;)