Side Story 2 : leaps

us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Side Story 2 : leaps

A week after.

A lot of things happened. Their pictures lingered in several news portals. It was messed, just like what Cube consultants had predicted, the massive of uncontrolled comment, opinion, thought, and even hatred had been filling SNS portals. It was expected news, indeed, but when both parties admitted it right away – a week ago, without even faking things or delaying time – people had been really shock.

Speculation after speculation was made. Prediction after prediction was built. It could be seen as a simple thing, for the unrelated people. But for entertainment industry, it had given a big impact. Cube stock, so far, was surprisingly increasing. For a quick look, it seemed a good thing, but it wasn’t wholly good, actually.

People had their own thought. And no one could control their way of thinking.

K** reps said, “It can be a good strategy for Cube entertainment, actually. With the success of 4Minutes and Apink comeback this early year, their stock had been surprisingly increasing so high. And then with this sudden news, I believe Cube will eventually reach their place, joining the big three circle, maybe. But .. the damage, well, if this strategy fails, I think Cube has to prepare for the worst. You know, their target is young people, and young people tend to have a weak heart. It’s like Cube is trying to hang on the unstable heart.”

S** management consultant commented, “Eum .. Cube seems trying so hard lately. Well, I’m not saying it’s a bad thing, even other company also do this kind of publication. From management perspective, it can be a very good support for the company.”

L** editor from M** gave her opinion, “I just wish, they’re saying the truth. This kind of method is too old-fashion, you know, with the upcoming comeback and the upcoming movie. I sincerely feel bad for these two if it’s just, you know, a way of .. publication. Idols these days seems more like a bullet from their company but at the same time they’ve also been used as its shield. It’s too pity, really. Let’s just wish it’s true.”

And believing this couple was not an easy task. Excluding their devoted fans, Yoseob, Eunji, and even their management had been continuously receiving unsupportive feedback. It saddened the couple, obviously.

Just go stick with the plan, was what Hong CEO said, thankfully. And it gave so much strength for this couple. Yoseob kept his mind straight. He didn’t plan to step back even from the unstoppable hatred, doubt and any bad opinion they got. Again, it was also an expected thing.

The young man chose to keep his words and swallowed his fear. He chose to be as honest as he could. He expressed his feel. He talked to the world – by himself. He used any possible way to communicate to the world, telling people, telling the fans that he was sorry for hiding the relationship. Of course, his fans had been backing up this couple, but sadly it wasn’t enough.

 

@all4eunseob: I don’t understand why Seob and Ji keep apologizing. Damn, those haters, it’s not even a fault if they date!

@cluelessgirl: You see that! Even expert said it’s just part of the promotion. Such old-fashion!

@kpopfan92: So, it’s true? That Cube just using them? Hul! Poor them!

@rougeciel: Seriously, people! Admitting, got hate! Denying, got hate! Do you only produce hate?!

_____

 

He could see the faint smile on her face, her eyes was locked on the tablet screen, while his was on hers all the time. But when she raised her eyes into his level, the unexpected bright grin greeted him.

“Cute, aren’t they?” She said, seemingly fine. Eunji then put the tablet on the table before grabbing her banana milk, and sipping the rest milk into .

Even in this tiring moment this girl easily stirred the mood. Her grin had a power to enlighten everyone, everything. And his lips mirrored it then.

“What do you mean by cute?” Yoseob said, leaning his back on the couch. He closed his eyes, feeling the exhaustion, but still, the grin remained.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter