ANNOUNCEMENT

ⒻⒺⓁⓀⒶ: Library Of Imagination [SERVICE TERMINATED]

                Hello, there. First of all, I am DEEPLY SORRY for this announcement. I would like to announce that FELKA: Library of Imagination service will be terminated due to an important reason. Hence, for those stories that I haven’t reviewed yet, I’m sorry to say that your requests will be cancelled. I’m really sorry for this sudden termination.

                Now, I shall explain the situation. If anybody ever remembered that I once updated a chapter (which I’ve deleted) to announce that I won’t review for a few days because I need to go for an interview to further my study oversea, and yeah… I am accepted. I don’t know how but yeah… Therefore, I’ll be enrolling in a preparatory program in my country first for about 10 months and is estimated to fly to US in January 2016. I’m pretty sure I’ll be busy after this and barely able to spend my time to review stories.

                However, I’ll still be continuing my stories because I’ve passion in writing. If you would like to check them out, click here [xxx]. Maybe, I’ll be less active after this so, please understand if I don’t reply to any of your messages.

                Again, I’m deeply sorry to those whose stories I didn’t review. I didn’t expect this to abruptly happen. So, yeah… thanks for the experience of reviewing you guys gave me. I really appreciate it. I’m sorry if any of you are offended by my review or such. I’ve great time reviewing.

                Goodbye.

         mikumiku loves you all  ( ˘ ³˘)❤

          SERVICE TERMINATED.