Kisses and Heartbreaks

Rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yifan knew he had screwed up bad. He was sure if he had just kissed Jessica, after being pissed off for a while, Yixing would’ve forgiven him but hiding the truth obviously made things worse.

Before he knew, he and Yixing had started to drift apart. Yixing forgave him but it was never the same away. The kisses they shared were halfhearted, the way Yixing stiffened when Yifan would cuddle him. Yifan tried to make it work as much as he could but being the duizhang he would be called to interviews and award shows and parties alone and the worst part of all of it was Yixing had stopped sleeping on the couch and Yifan tried to convince himself that it was not because he didn’t want to see Yifan when he came back.

This also happened to be the time when they were shooting for EXO’s Showtime. It seemed like Yixing was purposely trying to make it look like everything was alright between them but when the shoot got over, he would go back to being cold. Which was not Yixing. Yixing was the cheerful one with the dimpled smile that could light the whole universe but now he did nothing than the energy level of the room. But that was only to Yifan because when he was with the others he looked as happy as ever.

“Yixing!” Yifan called out before pulling him into the washroom of the resort and locking the door after the shoot of their episode.

“What?” Yixing said dully as he looked at his shoes. Yifan cupped his face and kissed him and that is when he realized that Yixing’s lips were swollen. He pulled back the moment realization struck him.

“Yixing?”  Yifan said.

“Huh?” Yixing said, looking up but trying to avoid eye contact.

“Did something happen?” Yifan asked as he stepped back.

“What do you mean?” Yixing asked, looking completely innocent as if nothing even happened.

“Did-” Yifan exhaled “did you just kiss someone?” Yifan finally asked.

“I. I did.” Yixing said, finally making eye contact with Yifan.

“What? Who? What the , Yixing?” Yifan said, suddenly a little too loud.

“What do you mean ‘what the ’? At least I told you!” Yixing said.

“Seriously? Is this is what it’s all a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter