Not telling the truth is basically a lying.

Rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yifan! Yifan!” Yixing called out from his room. Yifan was too lazy to actually get up and go to the room two rooms down from his own. The other members around him, gathered at the drawing room to watch some T.V gave him an expression that could not be explained other than dude, you should go, you’re in some .

“What is it, Xing?” Yifan said as he sat on the bed across from Yixing, who was sitting against the wall with the laptop on his lap. Yifan had probably not noticed his shaky voice because he just realized there were streams of tears rolling down his cheeks.

“Xing, oh my god, what happened?” Yifan said as he stood up to sit beside Yixing but then sat back down when Yixing uncomfortably shifted.

“Tell me this is photoshopped.” Yixing said as he handed the laptop to Yifan and Yifan’s eyes widened in shock. Because he knew it wasn’t. It was a gif of Jessica kissing him, and as far as he remembered, he had taken off almost immediately after that, but the gif clearly told otherwise. In it, Yifan had grabbed Jessica’s waist and brought her closer. And then he remembered. Maybe he had.

“Please, Yifan! Tell me this is not real and the whole news is a lie!” Yifan could do nothing other than look down at his shoes. “Yifan!” Yixing said, almost yelled, after hearing which Junmyeon and Kyungsoo came in the room.

“What is it-oh my god, hyung! Are you crying?” Kyungsoo said as he walked towards Yixing and sat beside him. Yixing quickly wiped his tears and smiled. “It’s nothing.”

“Well, it has to be something.” Kyungsoo as he slung his hand around Yixing and Yixing tried to just smile his way out of it but Kyungsoo told him to go and sit with everyone else. And when they were both gone, he noticed Junmyeon’s accusing eyes, staring at him.

“What did you do?” Junmyeon asked.

And now Yifan’s eyes had filled up and all he wanted to do was murder the paparazzi. “I…I ed up, Junmyeon-ah.” Yifan said, finally letting the tears roll down his check and it wasn’t soon after that he was a sobbing mess. When he got back to the living room to find Yixing and talk to him, he had already gone out with Lu Han and Jongdae.

Yifan went up to the terrace of their dorm with Junmyeon and just sat their sobbing.

“Why didn’t you tell him?” Junmyeon asked taking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter