Kisses and almost confessions

Rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yifan liked Yixing. A lot. It had been four years since they were friends and Yifan had finally decided not deny his feeling for Yixing.

He had finally admitted it to himself that the heat that crawled up his neck when he saw Yixing’s dimpled smile was not just the increasing room temperature or that when his heart would beat rapidly against his chest when Yixing even brushed his fingers against Yifan was not just static electricity.

But Yixing was oblivious to all this. Or that’s what Yifan thought.

A party was thrown by the chairman of SM to celebrate the making of a new band. There was no name decided yet but all the members were introduced and Yifan was more than happy to know that not only was he with Yixing but also he was in the same sub-group as him. He really just wanted to stick with him and Tao so that he could shoo away Tao later and then it would have been just him and Yixing. But he was rather annoyed to find every single person from SME there, congratulating him. He never hated being the center of attention as much as he did today. His eyes were still looking for Yixing when he saw a very pretty lady in a very pretty dress making her way towards Yifan. It was not long before he noticed it was Jessica Jung

“Hi.” She said coming closer to Yifan and handing him a glass of champagne.

“Hi!” Yifan said a little too excitedly to which Jessica giggled. Yifan adored her work. But that was it. Jessica too seemed fond of Yifan when they talked.

They talked for a long time, about SM, and Girl’s Generation’s debut and how excited she was back then when Yifan felt an arm hooking on to his.

“I’ve been looking for you.” Yixing said into Yifan’s ear with a dimpled smile. Yixing was clearly drunk, his eyes looked drowsier than they already did and he was literally red.

“Oh Yixing!” Yifan exclaimed then noticed the frown that took over Jessica.

“Jessica! This is Yixing! He is going to be the lead dancer of our sub-group.” Yifan still sounded excited even after having all the drinks he had. Jessica brought forth her hand with a warm smile towards Yixing. Yixing, after looking at her like a confused puppy for a second took her hand and shook it.

“I know Yixing! Everybody around here is a big fan of his dance!” Jessica said. Kris had started to wonder how was she not even a little tipsy with all the drinks she had had.

“I love your work!” Yixing exclaimed politely. “Can we go, please?” Yixing whispered into Yifan’s ear and started pulling him by his sleeves.

“It’s getting late, we should get going.” Yifan said pointing at his watch and Jessica nodded with a smile then she leaned closer to Yifan, shoving a tissue paper into his hand, and whispered, “in case you need help or something.” And winked at him. Yixing pulled by his blazer immediately after Jessica left. He dragged him outside ignoring Yifan’s protests of how they should thank everyone first.

“They’ve all gone, Yifan! All the important people left while you were flirting with Jessica.” Yixing said as they walked on the street. They were advised not to drive. No body needed an accident in this important time and Yixing, for some reason hated taxis.

“I was not flirting with her.” Yifan huffed. Crumbling the tissue and throwing it away. They walked together in silence for a while. Until suddenly Yixing intertwined his hand with Yifans. Yifan almost jumped. And his heart started beating way too fast he almost thought Yixing could hear.

Yixing turned to him suddenly. “Isn’t it nice that we won’t have to live in the stupid rented houses anymore!” Yixing said, as he looked away, “It’s so exciting! We’ll all live together in dorms!”

Yifan was more than pleased when he had heard his new manager say that Yifan’s room will be right next to Yixing’s. He looked at Yixing, although tipsy and flushed in red, he was still so beautiful.

“I know. I’m excited too.” Yifan said.

The streets were mostly empty with some occasional cars passing by and laughter of some gang of boys. Yifan was trying best to take roads that seemed safer. Making their walk a bit too long. Yifan suddenly remembered something. His phone! He had given to Zitao for calling his mom and he had forgotten. He stopped abruptly, making Yixing stop as well.

“Ah! I forgot my phone with Tao!” Yifan exclaimed, then realized they were already too far to go back, so resumed walking.

“Why did you give it to Tao?” Yixing pouted.

“He wanted to call his mom.” Yifan replied.

“Doesn’t he have his own phone?” Yixing asked. He face was the cutest thing ever when he pouted, trying to look annoyed or angry but just looking like the most adorable creature.

“He forgot his phone at home or something.” Yifan said. Yixing paused a little as if thinking of asking something.

“Why do you always forget things with Tao?” Yixing asked.

“What do you mean?” Yifan asked. He noticed his hands were getting sweaty against Yixing’s, but he tried not to pay attention to that.

“You forgot your water bottle with him yesterday and two days before that you forgot your duffel bag at his place!” Yifan didn’t know what to reply. Why did he forget things with Tao? They were just really close.

“I guess it’s because I keep going to his place.” Yixing didn’t reply to him till two minutes later they had reached at the front of his apartment.

“Then you should come to my place often too.” Yixing said. And before Yifan knew Yixing was pulling him upstairs.

“Wha-what are you doing, Xing?” Yifan said as Yixing left his hand to open the door.

“It’s too late to walk to your home and besides these streets are dangerous at night.” Yixing locked the door behind him as he entered his apartment. He walked to Yifan. Yifan felt hot all over. He was sure his cheeks were burning red. Yixing came close enough, that if Yifan just leaned a little closer thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter