Not Again!

The Diva and the Princess

Well, it was going to be a one shot, but I had so much fun with it I thought I'd toss in another bit of fluff.

  "Sun-bae" Key whined, frantically sorting through piles of stuff everywhere. "Have you seen my phone?"

  "Do I look like the keeper of your crap your Divaness?" Hee Chul sounded irritated, his normal state around Shinee's diva. He didn't know why, but the boy always got under his skin, and after the drag show fiasco, it had just gotten worse.

  "No, you look like an old worn-out princess. Did you escape the nursing home again Your Highness?" 

  Hee Chul didn't know when or why the younger had become so cheeky and disrespectful, but he'd had enough. He stood up from where he'd been lounging during a rehearsal break, enjoying the peace and quiet until Key had come tearing in, freaking out over the phone he thought he'd left in the room earlier, grabbed his water bottle, popped the top and stalked over to where Key was kneeling, still searching like a madman. Hee Chul grinned as he poured the water over Key's back and . It was a big bottle, and Hee Chul liked his water ice cold.

  Key jumped up sputtering, looking like an angry cat who had slipped into an icy puddle. "What the? What the heck was that for Sunbae? That was cold!"

  "No kidding hoobae. You've gotten a lot ruder to me ever since the shoe incident and I don't appreciate it!" Hee Chul glared.

  Key glared right back. "So you dump melted ice on me instead of just talking to me Sunbae? You are such a spoiled, bratty princess!"

  Hee Chul slapped Key then. "Still rude!"

  Key shoved him. Hee Chul grabbed the boy's sleeve as he fell, pulling Key down on top of him, which started them biting, hair pulling, pinching, rolling around like they were on a school playground. Taemin managed to chose the moment Key had squirmed around so he was straddling Hee Chul's hips, both of them pulling hair and snarling at each other, to dance into the room sing-songing "Hyung! Found your phone! Sun-bae are you in here? They need yo..." his mouth dropped open at the sight of Key's soaked pants and the two fighting. He tore back down the hall yelling at the top of his lungs, "HYUNGS! SUNBAES! EVERYONE! KEYCHUL'S AT IT AGAIN!" 

  A group of idols and staff stormed down the hall groaning "not again!" Taemin managed to grab his boyfriend's hand, jerking him to a stop.

  Pulling Minho down to his level, Taemin whispered in the boy's ear. "I don't know what happened, but Key hyung was all wet and it looks like he tops." The two boys giggled as they ran to catch up.

  Everyone was just standing in the hallway, looking shocked. Taemin wiggled through the bodies to see what was going on, then stood there giggling. Key and Hee Chul were still on the floor and had their hands tangled in each other's hair, but now they were making out passionately, Key obviously grinding down onto Hee Chul's crotch.

  Taemin gulped and said loudly, "TOLD YOU KEYCHUL WAS REAL!"