Wreck the Halls

The Diva and the Princess

  Just a short Christmasy fluff to give me a break from all the and actual plot I've been writing lately. Hope you like it. If not, be advised I've taken a lot of cold medicine this week. MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL 

  

  HeeChul and Key never once talked about the night they ended up making out in the middle of what looked like a schoolyard brawl. Once again, they fould themselves in close proximity. This time, it was for a Christmas special. Their respective groups refused to share a dressing room with either the princess or the diva, so against everyone's better judgement, they shared.

  "Sunbae, have you seen my beard?" Key was rummaging around frantically. "It wasn't with the rest of my outfit."

  For some twisted reason, it had been decided that Key would play Santa and HeeChul would play Mrs. Claus. Taemin, KeyChul shipper and self-elected alarm whenever they were fighting, suggested it was because the organizer was a closet shipper himself. The maknae had been chased down and given a good spanking for that one. Key and HeeChul themselves had decided the organizer was just a sadistic bastard who enjoyed seeing the two of them brawl.

  "Is this it?" HeeChul was dangling a white, scraggly looking thing from one finger.

  "Yes, I think" Key took the thing and attempted to smooth it into some sort of order.

  "Here, let me" HeeChul hooked the beard over Key's ears and took a wig brush, gently getting it back into shape. "There, that looks better hubby darling" Hee Chul said, looking amused.

  "Thanks my beloved wife. Now it's your turn to finish getting dressed." Key played along as he sat his Santa hat onto his white wig and checked himself in the mirror.

  "My husband looks good with the extra padding" HeeChul giggled as he poked Key's "tummy". "I need help zipping up hubby darling." he said as he slipped into his dress and adjusted his padded chest.

  "Anything for my beloved wife" Key carefully zipped up the back. "Where's your wig?"

  "Over there on the makeup table" HeeChul waved a hand. Key picked up the wig and set it on his "wife's" head, making sure his real hair was covered. He started laughing.

  "What is so funny Kim Kibum?" HeeChul asked, raising an eyebrow.

  "I was just thinking what Puff and Ari-chan would say if they saw us now."

  "Odd thought that, but they'd say we were fabulous of course. Well, me anyway. Not sure about you." 

  "Sun-bae, that that any way to talk to your loving husband?"

  "Hoo-bae, it's not nice to sass your beloved wife."

  "Sunbae! Hyung! Time to go!" Taemin popped his head in the door, boyfriend in tow, both of them dressed as elves.

  Key offered his arm. "Shall we go darling?"

  HeeChul snickered and took the proffered arm.

  As they headed for the stage, Taemin whispered in Minho's ear, "They aren't fighting. A new leaf for KeyChul?" Minho shrugged.

  The Christmas program started off without a hitch. Girl groups dressed as angels sang, the Shinee elves danced their little hearts out, Super Junior, who were dressed as reindeer pranced and pawed. Then the big moment came. KeyChul Claus were supposed to come out and sing and dance. However, they missed their cue. Taemin popped back to see what was going on, only to find them making out again. He cleared his throat. "You guys are on!" he shouted over the deafening roar of hormones.

  They grinned and separated. After the program was over, Key whispered in his "wife's" ear. "Want to come over? I have a present for you."

  HeeChul smiled and whispered back. "I thought you'd never ask, hubby."