Having a coffee

The Diva and the Princess

  "Ug! Drama central over at the dorms!" Heechul exclaimed as threw himself into a chair across from his younger boyfriend, Key. They'd been on a few dates since they became official, mostly, like this one, quick cups of coffee, or hurried lunches.They were both busy with their respective groups, and even when they had a little time to themselves they couldn't even hide out at each other's dorms. Super Junior's was always overrun with people and Shinee's had the KeyChul Alarm with his impeccable timing. Even announcing a break from 2min after some stupid fight or another hadn't quelled Taemin's ability to ruin the moment. If anything, it made him worse.

  "What now Sun, I mean Heechul?" Key still wasn't used to, or quite comfortable with, calling his boyfriend by name.

  "Ryeowook and Eunhyuk broke up. Some crap about Eunhae being real. Now Wookie is is busy sobbing into ice cream, with Leeteuk trying to console him, and the Fish and Monkey have been going at it like rabbits. Apparently Eunhyuk never actually touched Ryeowook. It was just pretend. At least, I think that's what Wookie said between sobs, although why he'd be so upset if that's true makes no sense to me."

  "Yeah, 2min are on a break, again. I don't know what the Frog did this time. You aren't kidding about Drama Central. And yet they call us the dramatic ones!"

  About that time the coffees they ordered arrived. They sipped quietly for a while, then Key cleared his throat.

  "Are you busy next weekend Heechul?"

  The older man studied his boyfriend's hopeful face for a moment. "Nothing that can't be rescheduled. Why?"

  Key twisted his fingers together nervously. "I'm not necessarily expecting anything, but I reserved a hotel suite for the weekend. Just so we can have some peace and quiet together." He was quick to say the last part.

  Heechucl leaned across the table and captured his boyfriend's hands in his own as he looked Key directly in the eyes. "And what if I'm willing for something to happen, hmm?"

  Key looked down at their hands and cleared his throat again. "Then I would consider myself honored my Princess." His voice was soft, but sincere.

  Heechucl lowered his voice so Key almost had to strain to hear him. "Remember what I told you the night you asked me to be yours, after the Keychul Alarm left? About seeing how loud you can make me scream your name?"

  Key blushed and nodded.

  "Well then, who's going to bring the lu..." Heechul was interrupted by a well known, and annoying alarm.

  "Hyung! Sunbae! Hi! What are you two doing here?"

  "Avoiding you mostly." Key and Heechul both muttered under their breath, before fake smiling at Taemin.

  "Just having coffee maknae, and talking about weekend plans. Why, I mean what are you doing here?" Besides once again ruining a moment Key thought, not really trying to hide his annoyance.

  "Getting coffee for me and Minho Hyung. He's verrrrrry tired."

  "I take it you two worked out your differences"

  "Oh yes Hyung. We worked very long and hard on them." Taemin couldn't be more obvious if he tried.

  "Maknae..." Key's voice held a note of warning.

  Just then, Taemin's order was called and he ran off, yelling "Bye Hyung and Sunbae!"

  Key muttered, "Is it the weekend yet?"

  Heechul chuckled and patted the younger's knee.