Do Not Steal the Diva's Shoes!

The Diva and the Princess

  "Sunbae! You took my shoes!" Key whined, stomping around the dressing room and occasionally tripping over his outfit.

  "They aren't yours!" Hee Chul snapped back, adjusting his wig. "Yours are over there!" He pointed to a box on a nearby chair.

  "I already checked those. They are aqua like your dress. The ones you have on are pink and sparkly like mine!" Key was hot and itchy and just wanted this over with. He'd be damned if he ever agreed to doing this again. He didn't mind wearing comfortable dresses, but picky material and wigs and pantyhose were a bit much for the sensitive skinned diva.

  "Are you telling the Universe Superstar that he is wrong?" Hee Chul glared at the younger.

  "You're the one who said it princess, not me." Key shot back, too uncomfortable to care he was being rude, and plopped down on the chair after knocking off the box containing the aqua shoes.

  "Better a princess than a diva brat, and watch the lack of respect there hoobae" Hee Chul returned.

  "You've been called a diva a lot longer than I have princess Sunbae, and a helluva lot worse" Key made sure to emphasize both princess and sunbae. "Oh yeah, that's cause you're old!"

  "That's it!" Hee Chul launched himself at the younger, who hastily grabbed his skirt and bolted for the little as it was safety of the clothing racks.

  "Aren't you two ready yet?" the rest of Shinee and Super Junior trooped in in their own female getups. 

  Key emerged from behind the racks, straightening his wig and clothing. "I will be as soon as Sunbae gives me back my shoes."

  "My shoes!" Hee Chul had resorted to pouting.

  "Key's dress is pink, as are the shoes you're wearing Sunbae." Onew was using his patience with small children voice. "Are you sure you're not just teasing him?"

  "He doesn't want to give them back because they are my personal shoes and I had special insoles put in to make them more comfortable." Key explained. "If the aqua shoes that go with his dress wouldn't look so awful I'd let him borrow them for tonight. Sunbae, give me my shoes back please."

  No one batted an eye that Key had voluntarily bought sparkly pink open toed heels and freely admitted it.

  "No! Don't Wanna! Whose stupid idea was it to have an idol drag show anyway?" Hee Chul was still pouting.

  "Yours, and now give the boy back his shoes so we can get this over with. Not everyone likes being a pretty pretty princess" Leeteuk was already irritated with his group's bratty diva for coming up with this idea, and his spoiled baby attitude wasn't helping.

  "He can make me!" Hee Chul had reverted to about five. Everyone was expecting him to whine for cookies and juice next.

  "You all heard him!" Key smirked before launching himself, tackling Hee Chul into a pile of discarded clothing. Shifting himself so he was sitting on the older's chest, he started tickling.

  "Stop! Okay! Take your damn shoes! Stop tickling!" Hee Chul gasped, struggling to breathe for laughing.

  "Thank you Sunbae" Key kissed his cheek before getting up and taking back his shoes.

  "Oh just get it on and get it over with already! Have a kai kai!" Taemin and Ryeowook said almost simultaneously, then started laughing hysterically.

  "HEY! We're straight!" Hee Chul and Key said together. "Just cause we like wearing dresses doesn't make us gay!"

  "That's not what Puff and Ari Chan told us" somebody else piped up.

  "That was TV you twits, and in case you didn't watch the show, we kept wanting more skinship!" they were still talking as one, not even realizing. "Not everyone is gay like 2min and Ryeowook and Eunhyuk!" the diva and princess were really starting to sound angry now, and not about shoes. They death glared their respective groups.

  "I dunno Hyungs and Sunbaes. They already sound like a couple. We could call them KeyChul! It's cute!" Taemin started giggling, then everyone else joined in.

  "KeyChul" looked at each other, clearly unamused, nodded at each other, then grabbed whatever they could find to start whacking everyone else on whatever body part was handiest. By the time the managers, coordis, and whoever else was around got everyone pulled apart and calmed down, the wigs were a mess, the clothing was all torn, and most people had bumps, bruises, black eyes, or split lips. Everyone got fined for ruining the evening and damaging company property, but no one tried to steal Key's shoes or tease the diva and the princess ever again.

That is why SM Entertainment will never attempt another drag show for charity.