1. Plans & Preparations

The Mechanicians [Read Chapter 6]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 1: [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

“Let’s go over the plan again.”, a deep husky voice said.

“Again?? Whyyy? We already went through it like twenty times! Can’t we take a break?”

“Hyung, is it because of the cheesecake that Mirae bought us?”, the short muscular boy smiled at the elder’s never-satisfied stomach.

“Yeah, you’re thinking way too much about food.”, another one with the angelic face joined, “If you continue like this, the wire will rip one day.”

“Then I’ll finally get the bedroom for myself!”, cheered the tallest among them who happened but didn’t seemed at all to be the youngest of the bunch.

“Shut up, Junhong! I’ll never surrender the room to you!

Youngjae, I’m not that heavy! I only weigh 1kg more than you!

And Jongup, what if I want it?! Is it against the law for wanting to eat the most delicious cake on earth??”, retorted the handsome light brown-haired boy while sulking.

“Aww, is little Daehyunnie angry because he got teased by the others?”, mocked a charming voice whose owner would make every model burn with jealousy at his natural handsome face.

“Stop it!”, the younger one exclaimed and glanced around the room for help. His gaze fell on the petite-looking girl at the table who was looking trough some papers next to a tall dark-haired boy, their leader, and while pointing at her, he yelled: “Yaah! Mirae! You’re the one who’s responsible for this, help me out!”

The said girl who wasn’t paying attention at the whole commotion looked up, utterly confused. “W-What happened?”

“I said you shou-“

“Stop whining, Dae! Can’t you see that other people are busy preparing our next mission while you’re showing everybody again that you’re incapable of  defending yourself?!”, an irritated voice came from the couch.

“But Nari...”, he pouted while turning to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter