Song Mino - Worry About You

You R In Love

For as long as she could remember she wanted better, no home, no one there to protect her. All alone and so she told me I was her center. -Worry About You

 

 

I was leaving the school when I saw a lone figure sitting on the steps. I wanted to just keep walking and ignore her but knew that I couldn't. I sighed as I sat down beside her.

"Your dad forget about you again?" I asked and in typical Jisoo behavior she sneered at me and flipped her hair as she said. "None of your buisness. Go away."

Jisoo lived in a pretty far neighborhood from the school and it wasn't one of the best. If she took the train from school she wouldn't get home until late and it would be dangerous for her. A girl all alone. Her dad does this all the time. Usually though she would have Hanbin to walk her home. But they were broken up,  again. I was pretty sure it wasn't going to last long. But I was starting to have doubts. This was the longest they've been broken up before. And then he had started dating Jennie for a while which I thought was weird because he always saw her as a little sister, but they're  over now too. I don't know what Hanbin's going to do. He doesn't seem to want to get back with Jisoo though.

I looked at her again. So beautiful but so broken. She wouldn't survive alone.

"Come on. I'm heading to the subway." I stood and walked down the stairs. Once at the bottom I turned to see her still sitting on the steps. I raised an eyebrow at her. "Are you coming?" I asked before walking away not looking back to see if she was.