Kim Jisoo - Big Girls Cry

You R In Love

 

I may cry ruining my makeup. Wash away all the things you've taken. And i dont care if i dont look pretty. Big girls cry when their hearts are breaking. -Big Girls Cry

 

 

 

I felt like crying.

 

Things weren't going how I expected them too.

It was all Lee Hi's fault.

 

When i'd told Hanbin about dad and just like old times he was concerned and readily agreed to let me stay over, I had hope. I'd assumed that over the course of the night we could reconnect and get back together. I couldn't see that happening now. Hanbin was ignoring me. He only had eyes for Lee Hi. The way he looked at her and watched her he never was like that with me.

 

I needed some air.

 

I walked outside the door and stood there trying to get my emotions under control.

 

The door opened behind me and for a moment I thought Hanbin was coming out to see if I was ok. I turned around eagerly and frowned.

 

 It was her.

 

I glared at her.

 

"Are you ok?" She asked.

 

I huffed. Oh hell no. I didn't need any concearn or sympathy or even worse pity, from her.

Ever since weve got here and I took my sunglassed off shes been looking at me differently.

"None of your buisness. I don't recall asking for you're company. I would have been so much better if you'd never came here."

 

She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Ok that's it. Why do you hate me so badly? I've never done anything to you!"

 

I laughed bitterly. "You existing is enough for me to hate you."

 

She frowned. "You're a . I don't know why I ever felt sorry for you."

 

I stepped forward and pushed her. "No one asked you to."

 

She pushed me back. "Don't touch me."

 

I smiled evily.

 

Oh it was on.

 

I was going to hurt her.

 

I raised my fist when a hand prevented me from doing the damage I so desperately wanted.

 

"I knew something like this was going to happen." Mino said. He looked at Lee Hi. "Go back inside."

 

She glared at me one more time before going inside Hanbin's apartment.

 

I wrenched my hand out of Mino's grasp.

 

"That wasn't smart. If you had of hit her Hanbin wouldve kicked you out. You wouldve had no where to stay and end up having to go home." He said looking at me like I was an idiot.

 

"I don't care!" I shouted at him. "I don't want to stay here. I can't stand to look at his stupid face. He loves her. Perfect Lee Hi. Shes beautiful, smart, rich. Shes so much better than me so why should I keep trying? I give up." I sobbed letting my tears fall.

 

I angrily swiped at my eyes. I didn't want to be crying in front of Mino. I took a deep breath. "Can you get my bag?" I asked him warily.

I didn't want to go back inside there. I didn't want to see them together. It hurt too much. But I needed my bag. I wasn't going to go home though, I didn't know where else to go either.

 

 "Why?"

 

"I'm leaving."

 

He stood still not makiing a move to enter the apartment. I sighed. He always had to make things difficult for me. "Fine I'll get it myself."

 

"Wait. I'll get it. You can stay at my place."

 

I looked at him shocked. I've known Mino all my life just like Hanbin but we've never been close.

"What about you're mom?"

His mom would never allow a girl to stay over. She was strict. Hanbin's mom didn't care and she was never home anyways.

"Shes out of town for a few days. Something about a job. Do you want to stay there or not?"

 

My options were go home and face being beaten by my dad, stay at my ex's and relive the pain of him no longer loving me or going with Mino.

 

I didn't want to admit that I needed him. I looked at the ground and answered.

"With you."

 

I didn't look up again until I heard the apartment door open and close.