Lee Hi - I See You

You R In Love

 Give me love like her, cause lately ive been waking up alone. Paint splattered teardrops on my shirt. Told you I'd let them go. -Give me love

 

 

 

 

 

I totally panicked.

I couldn't be left alone with Bobby.

Not with the fresh images of my dream in my head. So I recklessly blurted out that I had plans with Hanbin.

Of all people Hanbin.

 

I shook my head.

 

What was I thinking? I hadn't even thought of the fact he might already have plans, and with Jisoo at that. I really hadn't expected that. Hanbin had looked so lost in thought earlier after he had spoken with her I thought she had said something to hurt him. When I saw her at lunch with Mino I thought maybe it was that she was dating one of his bestfriends, but I guess not.

 

I bit my lip as I watched Hanbin's locker.

 

 Jisoo was already there.

 

Was I really going to spend time with Hanbin and his ex just to avoid Bobby?

 

Yeah I really was.

 

I walked over to her. "Hey." I said simply.

 

She sneered at me.

 

I rolled my eyes.

 

She was such a .

 

And who wore sunglasses inside a building? Ugh she was annoying. How could Hanbin have dated her? Wait this is Hanbin were talking about. He's a jerk. Of course he could date her. Just because he helped me out today doesn't mean anything.

 

"Listen little mrs perfect. I don't know what's going on with you and Hanbin but it ends right here right now. Walk away." She said taking a step closer to me.

 

I was about to put her in her place and let her know I wasn't afraid of her when Mino sauntered over. He took Jisoo by her shoulders and pulled her back away from me.

"Play nice." he told her.

 

She shrugged his hands off her. "Mind you're business. What are you here for anyway?"

 

He smirked at her. "Waiting for Hanbin." She stilled. "I'm coming to hang to." he said looking her in the eye.

 

As I stood there watching them face off I felt like I was seeing something private. Hanbin had said nothing was going on between them but I wasn't so sure.

 

Finally the person we were all waiting for appeared.

"What took you so long?" I asked annoyed.

 

I had to spend time with Jisoo. Something I never wanted to do again. I seriously did not like that girl. She's always had a problem with me and I don't know why.

 

He smirked. "Missed me?"

 

I huffed. "As if."

 

He still grinned. "Come on."

 

We walked side by side out of the school building and Jisoo ran over nudging me out of the way. She glared at me as she did it. I sighed. She was so petty. I rolled my eyes. On my other side I heard a light chuckle. I looked over at saw Mino. He didn't even bother to hide the fact he was amused. I glared at him. He shrugged and continued to smile.

"Better get used to this face. I have a feeling its going to be like this all day."

 

Ughhh. Jerk. But he was friends with Bobby and Hanbin so what did I expect.

 

It took us a long time to make it to Hanbin's neighborhood, it was practically dark. I didn't know that he lived so far away. It was a bad part of the city. Filled with apartment buildings crammed together and a maze of alleyways. If I wasn't with Hanbin, Mino, and Jisoo I would definitely get lost. We got to a building and walked up the stairs to the third floor. Hanbin looked starngely nervous as he pulled out his key and unlocked the door.

 

"Sorry about the mess. My mom hasn't been around in a few days." He said as we all entered.

 

I frowned.

 

I couldn't imagine that.

 

Where was his mom? Why would she dissapear for days. I didn't feel that I had the right to question him though.

 

"You can take moms bed since she isn't here." He said looking at Jisoo.

 

She nodded and entered into a room. I was shocked. Was she staying the night? I looked at Hanbin but he was over in the kitchen riffling through the doors. I turned to look at Mino and he raised an eyebrow at me in question. No, I wasn't going to ask him. He sat down on the couch and leaned back.

"Want to order some food?" Hanbin asked with a resturant pamphlet in his hand.

 

"Yes! Im starving." Mino said.

 

Hanbin looked at me in question and my stomach growled. I blushed and he laughed. I hadn't eaten been able to relax at lunch in order to eat.

 

Jisoo returned from the bedroom that I assumed was Hanbin's mom room, without her backpack and sunglasses. I finally got a look at her face and I had to stop myself from gasping out loud. Her eye was red. Someone had hit her. It didn't take a genious to realize that's why Hanbin was letting her stay here. Someone at her home was hurting her. It made me sick to even think about.

 

"What are you looking at princess?" She sneered.

 

I quickly looked away. I hadn't realized I was staring. "Not you that's for sure." I answered trying to sound how I usually did when I spoke to her. She watched me for a second before plopping down on the couch beside Mino.

 

He looked at her worriedly before glancing away.

 

Once the food arrived we all sat on the ground and dug in. I had tried to pitch in for it but Hanbin refused paying for it all on his own.

I saw Hanbin in a different light.

He was actually more compassionate and caring than he let on. Though him and Jisoo weren't together anymore he still wanted to protect her and help her, I didn't expect that. He was actually funny too. I laughed so much and was able to keep my mind from wandering back to Bobby. I never thought i'd say this but I was actually enjoying myself.

Hanbin reached over and stole a piece of chicken off my plate. "Hay!" I shouted. He laughed and bit into it then held it out for me to take. "Jerk." I said while laughing.

Jisoo dropped her chopsticks and stood leaving out the door. We all watched her go. Hanbin sighed. "I'm so tired of this." He mumbled standing up.

 

Mino looked at him and shook his head.

 

"I'll go." I said shocking them both into immobility.

 

"I don't think that's a good idea." Hanbin said.

 

"Just let me try." I stood and opened the door before they could protest more.

 

I wanted a chance to talk to her. Now that I knew a little about her situation it made more sense why she was so mean to people. She was probably afraid to let anyone close to her.

 

Jisoo stood with her back too me but turned when she heard the door close. She didn't look happy to see me.