Lee Seung Hoon - Just A Kiss

You R In Love

I've never opened up to anyone. So hard to hold back when I'm holding you in my arms. We don't need to rush this. Let's just take it slow. -Just A Kiss

 

I stood outsie of Suhyun's class as the bell signaling the end of the day rang. I skipped out on last period, I wanted to be able to be here as soon as the bell rang. Kids excitedly streamed out ready to go home and leave this prison. Suhyun came walking out with Hana by her side. When she spotted me a wide smile lit up her face. My heart sped up. Just one little smile from her affected me. She came over to my side.

"Who you waiting for, me?"

"Of course. Who else?"

She shrugged.

I took hold of her hand and gripped it in mines. I liked holding her hand. She gave me a funny look but didn't protest. Was I moving to fast? I had to keep reminding myself that she was younger than me. She probably never dated anyone and this was all new to her. I had to try and keep my eagerness in check. "Where are you taking me?" She asked as I led her out of the school.

"Its a surprise."

Where I was taking her was only a fifteen minute walk away.  

I noticed Hanbin, Jisoo, Mino, and Lee Hi walking to the bus stop. That was an odd group. "Since when is you're sister friends with Hanbin? Shes always ignored him or insulted him before." She frowned. "I don't know. Shes always complained about him before. I don't have a clue what's going on." She eyed the group also.

Whatever was going on it was going to be drama. Jisoo could be a dramatic and she would amp up the theatrics because she seriously hated Lee Hi. Mino was tagging along so maybe he would be able to referee.

We made it to the resturant that had the best american style fried doe. I opened the door for Suhyun and led her inside with my hand on her back. "Uhmmm. It smells great in here." She said taking a deep breath.

"It taste even better than it smells."

We sat down at a table and waited for our hot chocolate and fried doe to arrive. Suhyun started launching into a story about her older brother. It was a funny one about how badly he used to and Lee Hi. I could tell that she missed him a lot. He was abroad studying in america.

"I feel like I'm blabbering and not giving you a chance to talk. So what about you? Do you have any siblings?"

I froze.

This was one of the reasons that I didn't ever date, that I didn't take the time to let people in.

I couldn't tell them everything.

I wanted to though with Lee Suhyun. I wanted to discuss everything about my life with her and yet I couldn't answer one simple question about if I had any siblings. She watched me expectantly for my answer.

Without a second thought I leaned over and kissed her.

"What was that for?" She asked blushing bright red.

"I just couldn't resist anymore."

She laughed lightly. "Ok. I'll take that answer."

I laughed.

Crisis averted, for the moment.