Lee Hi- Leave my heart out of this

You R In Love

I tell my heart to just but out keep its opinions to itself. I should just listen to my head because it's the one that knows what is  the best. - Leave my heart out of this.

 

 

ter 6:Lee Hi

 

I kept going back to thr moment earlier when Bobby ambushed me into that empty classroom. My heart was beating rapidly as I looked up into his face. He had me pinned against the wall as he went on and on about Suhyun and Seunghoon. I couldn't even concentrate specifically on what he was saying because of his nearness. He was so close that everytime he said a word I could feel his breath on my face. At that point I was willing to agree on anything just to get some space. His proximity was doing strange things to my stomach. It felt like my intestines were doing somersaults.So I placed my hands on his suprisngly firm feeling chest and pushed him back.  I told him. "Ok fine whatever. Just move."  After agreeing on talking to Suhyun for him I hastily left the classroom.

Stupid Bobby.

I muttered to myself. Frankly I think Bobby is just jealous. 

I sighed trying not to think about it anymore. I was inside the office waiting for my homeroom teacher. He had asked for me to stay after and I had no clue why. He still wasn't here though. I looked down at the time display on my cellphone. I missed the bus that I usually took home. Suhyun was probably wondering where I was. I quickly texted her telling her about the delay. I sighed and tapped my foot on the floor getting more and more impatient. The office door opened and Mr Choi walked in. He was attractive and all the girls in our class had crushes on him. Not me though. I don't know why. There was something about him. He was too perfect. It was like he used this perfect mask to hide something. I hastily stood and bowed to him. He smiled. "Sorry Lee Hi. I got held up with the principal. But im glad you waited." he said. He went over to his desk and shuffled around some papers. "How was your first day back?" he asked absently while still looking through the papers. "It was fine." I said simply. He smiled again. "This is a improtant year. Next year you'll  be a senior getting ready for college." he said. I nodded before realizing  he couldn't see that because he wasn't looking at me. "Yes." I said instead. I was confused as to why he had asked me here. "So you shouldn't be distracted by boys. Especially not Kim Hanbin." I looked dumfounded. Did Mr. Choi really just ask me to stay after school to talk to me about boys? "Uh yeah. Ok." I said just wanting this akward encounter to be over and done with. "So you understand?" He asked. I just nodded my head. "Ok you can go now." I bowed and quickly left the office. That was strange. I looked down at my phone again to see if Suhyun had texted me back. She didn't. I chuckled. Knowing her, the phone was probably dead. I left the school and walked down the street to the bus stop. As I got closer I could see a boy and girl sitting on the bench. I instantly knew who they were. I groaned. I was not in the mood to deal with Bobby. I sighed as I picked up my pace. "Where were you?" Suhyun asked once I reached them. "My homeroom teacher needed to talk to me." I told her. "Well we missed the bus but the next one should be coming soon." She said smiling. Bobby sat on the bench texting someone. Once he was done he looked up at me and said. "Thanks to you princess I had to sit here longer than nessecary." I rolled my eyes and didn't engage him. I remained quiet as I turned my back on him and watched for the bus. I stood there ignoring them for a while when I turned to look behind me and saw Suhyun and Bobby sitting on the bench together laughing and pushing each other. Ughh. Gag. They were seriously annoying me. I turned away from them again quickly. Thankfully I saw the bus coming. I was just ready to get home. The bus stopped in front of us and Bobby and Suhyun got on first. I followed them to the back of the bus. I sat beside Suhyun while Bobby sat on the other side of her. The two of them talked nonstop laughing and gigling. They were always like this. It annoyed me. The reason I didn't like Bobby so much I think is because I always felt like the third wheel when I was with them. Suhyun was my little sister but also one of my closests friends. We told eachother everything. But her and Bobby are even closer. I know there are things she tells him that she doesn't tell me. I was jealous of Bobby and Suhyun. I felt like he was stealing my sister away from me. The bus pulled up to our stop and we got off. As we walked down the sidewalk Suhyun suddenly stopped. "Hay we should stop at the café." she said. The café was a pastery and coffe shop that was on the way to our house. Suhyun used to get home before us and everyday she would go to the café and wait. When the bus would stop letting me and Bobby off he would head straight for the café to meet Suhyun. It was their ritual. "Yeah. I'm in the mood for some sweets." Bobby said. Suhyun linked her arm with him. I started walking again on my way home. "Hiyi where are you going?" Suhyun asked. "Home." I said. "But don't you want to come to the café?" I stood there shocked. Not once did I imagine they would want to invite me along. "Come on princess." Bobby threw his free arm around my shoulder and dragged me with him and Suhyun in the direction of the café. 

 

It was nice being included. We laughed and talked about our days. It was fun joking around with them. And I only had to hit Bobby once, maybe twice. Truthfully he didn't get on my nerves as much as he usually does. I took my coffee cup with me as we left. It was time to be getting home. Once we reached home I went inside after giving a breif wave to Bobby. Before I fully closed the front door I looked back to see Suhyun and Bobby hugging each other tightly. I closed the door and walked away.

 

Later that evening after dinner  I was laying on my bed looking at different sites on my laptop. There was a soft knock on my door before it opened. Suhyun walked in and closed the door behind her. "What are you doing?" she asked as she sat beside me on the bed. "Not much. Just online." I said. She nodded and looked uncertain before saying. "So you know SeungHoon.. What do you think about him?" She asked. I blinked a few times unsure of what she meant. "What do you mean?" "Liike do you think he's  a good guy?" She looked down and away from me before looking back again. "I think I might like him." "You just met him today." She shrugged. "I know but he's  cute, and he's  funny. I just.. I think I might like him and I need someone to talk about it with. I don't think Bobby wants me to have anything to do with his friend so I can't talk to him." Well I guess that was my opening. I promised Bobby I would talk to her about SeungHoon so here was my chance. "He's  an alright guy but I've never seen him with a girl seriously. He doesn't date so I don't know if he would be a good match for you." I told her. "Why doesn't he date? Is he a player?" she asked. Now that she mentioned it that was strange. SeungHoon didn't date but he wasn't a player. He didn't mess around with multiple girls he just didn't envolve himself with them. Yeah he flirted but he didn't have girlfriends. He wasn't a bad guy either. He was actually pretty nice. "No he isn't  a player. He just doesn't date. I've never seen him with a girlfriend. I don't know why." I told her shrugging. She looked thoughtful for a moment before mumbling to herself. "I wonder why." After that discussions of SeungHoon just stopped. We watched a few videos together on my laptop before Suhyun left to her room. I was pretty tired so I laid back on my bed and closed my eyes.

I smiled at him shyly before turning away. "Don't he said." Taking my face in his hands and forcing me to face him again. I bit my bottom lip. "Don't do that either." He said. I laughed. "So what can I do?" He smiled wickedly. "You can kiss me." Before I could reply he leaned down and  pressed his lips to mine. He kissed me passionatly using his tongue to gain entry into my mouth. I moaned his name. "Bobby."

 

I shot awake sitting straight up in bed. My alarm was going off but that's not what awoke me. My dream. That dream. Why would I dream about that? Why would I dream about kissing Bobby? I didn't even like him.