Help

Perfect Imperfection

Help •

"You're so demanding, don't you know that?"

-Park Jiah



“From now onwards, you will eat lunch with me, understand?”

Jiah’s words kept mingling inside his head that night. He wasn’t able to sleep at all. Not even a wink. Jiah’s words somehow affected him. Kyungsoo laid himself on his bed, and continue to think about the incident in the morning. A smile suddenly formed on his face when he thought of how brave Jiah was towards the Kris. And, Kyungsoo realised he was smiling; he slapped himself to get back to reality.

He winced in pain. Well, he’s in the reality world now.

He suddenly remembered when she brought him to the garden and talked to him about the bullies. The sincerity in her voice… When she said she wanted to help him from those people, Kyungsoo smiled when he thought of that. And again, he slapped himself. He winced in pain.

A red mark appeared on his face when he looked at the mirror.

“Ahh… mwoya…” he patted his cheek.

He then thought about how she talked about her favourite drink, peach tea. Her favourite. Kyungsoo smirked.

This silly girl.



Kyungsoo was helped by his chauffeur to get out from the car to his wheelchair. He said thank you before his chauffeur went off. He moved his wheelchair into the school.

“Yah, Kyungsoo!” Kyungsoo stopped for a moment. “Do Kyungsoo!” He knew this voice. This annoying voice.

He turned his head to the right and see Jiah running towards him. He sighed. Why must he see her first thing in the morning?

“Good morning…” Jiah smiled widely as she greeted him.

“What do you want?” Kyungsoo snapped.

“Eiii… scolding someone in this beautiful morning?” she pouted. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. “Yah, let me push you to class.”

Kyungsoo was startled when Jiah suddenly pushed him into school. “Y-yah… Hajima!”

“Wae? I’m helping you,” Jiah smiled.

Kyungsoo fixed his sitting position so that he would be comfortable while she pushed him. He moved his and settle his back to the seat. Kyungsoo cleared his throat.

“Being extra nice today?” he asked.

“Hm?” Jiah questioned. Jiah cleared . “Just… Haha”

“Spill it out.” Kyungsoo said, annoyed.

“Err… Kyungsoo did you do the homework yesterday? The one Miss Soo handed out? That English paper… you know… that?” Jiah spoke properly and slowly because she doesn’t want to see Kyungsoo getting mad at her. “Mhm, I know. Why?” he asked.

“Yeah… the part where there was some lines and words… I didn’t… uhh…”

“Sentence structure and the literature words?” he said, annoyed and rolled his eyes. “Yeah, yeah that!” Jiah exclaimed.

“Yeah what?” Kyungsoo muttered. “Huh?” Jiah blanked out.

“What about it? That sentence structure and literature words, what about it?” Kyungsoo snapped. “Uhh…”

“C’mon I don’t have all the time for this. You’re stressing me out early in the morning, don’t you know that?” Kyungsoo snapped again. “Sorry! Sorry!” Jiah apologised.

“I wanted you to teach me that since you’re good in English…” Jiah stopped for a while to hear a reaction from him but he didn’t say a word. “… As far as I know?”

“Is it so hard to say that you need my help in that?” Kyungsoo talked. “You could have said ‘could you help me in my English homework?’. Isn’t that easy?” He took a deep breath.

“How could I asked you directly since you’re being crappy the first thing in the morning? Greeting me with a ‘what do you want’ voice! It’s like I’m your enemy.” Jiah folded her arms.

“I – “

“I’m not going to push you to class anymore. You’re so mean! And I don’t need your help for English! You’re so – urgh!” Jiah stomped her way to class.

Kyungsoo looked at her weirdly going back to class before realising what had done. He face palmed and shooked his head. I should apologise. Kyungsoo thought. And why am I being so sensitive today?

He pushed his wheelchair towards class and went in receiving glares from Jiah. This girl is surely scary.

So that’s how they start their day. Fight.

During their English lesson, the Miss Soo talked about the assignment that she gave us yesterday and explained the class on the following tasks. Miss Soo explained that she didn’t want to take our assignments today because she has a lot of other papers to mark so she expects us to complete it by tomorrow. Plus, she gave extra homework on the idioms and Kyungsoo saw Jiah’s mouth opened wide after Miss Soo announced more homework. Jiah scratched her head.

“Obviously she needs my help in English.” Kyungsoo muttered under his breath.

Kyungsoo took out a piece of used paper he found in his bag and wrote

 

I’ll help out your English homework after school.

 

Kyungsoo folded the paper into an aeroplane and threw it towards Jiah and it hit her arm. She looked down, picked up a paper and opened up slowly. She read it and turned her head low towards Kyungsoo who was at the back so that Miss Soo wouldn’t see her not paying attention. Kyungsoo signalled her to write down her answer back onto the paper.

Jiah turned her head back in front and she took a quite a long time to send him back the paper and so Kyungsoo threw her another letter.

 

What’s taking so long? I just need a yes or no.

 

Jiah glared at him and quickly write down her answer  and threw the paper back at him.

 

Fine.

 

Kyungsoo read the content and smiled. Now he will take advantage. He wrote down and threw the piece of paper again at her.

 

Bring some biscuits and chocolates too.

 

Jiah read the letter and Kyungsoo could see her being tensed up. Then, Jiah quickly scribble down something and threw it at him again.

 

Fine. You’re so demanding, you know that? And one more thing, don’t throw me papers anymore.

We’re dead meat if Miss Soo caught us not paying attention. -.-

 

Kyungsoo read what she wrote with big handwriting which means she’s mad and smiled to himself. Nice.



Hey hey heyyyy, i'm back with Kyungie and whats up everybodyyyyy

I hope you'll like this chapter cause I had fun writing this. I can't wait for the next chapter though hahahah. 

Bye bye leave some comments too... very much appreaciated. And susbriec and upvote at the same time -- i have no shame at all -- haha....

 

Goodnightttt