All Strange

Severely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3 - All Strange

 

            Seohyun frozen like a statue when she knows that she is now in front of Jong Hoon, the one that she was thinking about just now. “He is Choi Jong Hoon , the one who Hyeri unnie told about last evening!” she talks to her own heart.

            “Sure you can take it. This is yours right,” Seohyun hands the pen to Jong Hoon. “Thank you!” he takes it from Seohyun’s hand. Seohyun stands and says, “Sorry, I’ve to go now.”

            “Seohyun, nice to meet you,” Jong Hoon says to her. She only replies with a smile and bow.

            She makes her way alone to the cafeteria to get some drinks. After that, she walks to a bench under a tree. She sits there alone looking for other students walk in front of her here and there.

            She looks at the walk way near to the cafeteria, there are Jessica and Hong Ki walk together. “You both are so sweet. I’m happy for you both,” she mumbles.

            “Seohyun~~” Seohyun heard someone calling her. She looks back and finds there is no one. “Seohyun~~~” the playful voice reverberates again. Seohyun shifts her body to the back, she furrows her eyebrows, “Who want play with me? She thinks it’s funny?”

            “Seohyun!!!” Someone appears in front of her.

             “Sooyoung!!!” Seohyun acts like she is sulking.

            “Mianhae, I just wanna play with you. Are you daydreaming here?” Sooyoung teases her friend. “Of course not,” Seohyun gives a sharp glares.

            Sooyoung is her friends and they always study together when they have free time. They got closer after they had to work together for an assignment. Sooyoung is always cheerful and never care if anyone talk bad about her.

 

            “Do you have any problem with your roommate?” Hong Ki asks.

            “You mean Seohyun?” Jessica smile. Hong Ki nods.

            “Oh, I never had any problem with her. She is very nice, she always help me with the assignment and she will teach me if I don’t know. She always calm in every situation,” she says.

            “Oh good then.  Nothing to worry,” they walks until the end of the walkway.

            “Meet you tomorrow!” they bit a goodbye and Jessica makes her way to the right while Hong Ki to the left way.

 

            “Jessica, why you take time for so long? I feel I just like a statue here,” claims Seohyun. “Sorry my dearest roommate. I met my beloved, Hong Ki just now,” she blinks her eyes, making a cute face.

            “Better you shut your mouth now and walk now, I want to take rest on my bed,” Seohyun begins her first step. “Wait for me!!!” Jessica follows her in rush.

            “Seohyun, don’t you want have a boyfriend like me?” Jessica asks out of sudden.

            Seohyun just walks, ignoring the question asked by her roommate. She is pretending not to hear her friend’s ridiculous question. Yes! For her it’s a ridiculous question. She never think about love, she always says that love will come itself to her. Let’s the time determine it.

            “Hyun!!!” She shouts at Seohyun’s left ear.

            “What? Do you think I’m a deaf person? Luckily, my eardrum still fine. What do you want?” Seohyun asks.

            “Listen carefully, don’t you want have a boyfriend?” Jessica looks Seohyun face.

            “You’re wasting your time, questioning me by this question. You’ve know the answer right? It still the same,” she answers, calm.

            “Let’s the time bring you to your love?” Jessica expresses her thought.

            “Yeah… You got the most right answer. Congrats!” She looks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter