Chapter 1 - Introduction

Severely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

12 February 2012

Inha University, Incheon.

 

“Welcome to Inha University!” welcomes Mr. Kang, the President of students’ affairs. “Thank you,” she bows. “You can follow him Miss,” directs Mr. Kang to a man that is standing in front of the main hall. He continues, “He will help you for today and he is your senior.”

            She walks towards the guy with her parents. The guy is taller than her and he is very charismatic-looked. She see the guy that is taking a peek at his watch. She approaches him and greets him when she is already in front of him, “Hi, Jesicca imnida! I’m a new student here,” She bows to show her politeness. “I’m Lee Hong Ki and I’m your senior that will take you around today. My pleasure to meet you all,” He smiles and shows the nice face to both of Jessica’s parents.

            “Let we get into this hall for your registration and then I’ll take you around this university after you get into your dorm and arrange your things.” Hong Ki says. Jesicca just nods to what Hong Ki said. She follows Hong Ki everywhere and finally she reaches at the registration table. “Hyeri, this is our junior. Help her to register okay. I want to go to the admin office to take some stuffs,” He leaves us. “Hi, I’m Hyeri! You can call me Hyeri unnie if you want or unnie or just call me by my name. Here the forms that you need to fill in for your registration. You can take this form and sit there to complete it. After you complete all of this, you can give it back to me,” she shows an empty chair near to her place. “Alright!” Jessica walks to the empty chair and begins to fill in the form.

            Your both parents are still waiting you at the front of the main hall. You’re alone with Hong Ki and Hyeri at the registration place. “Unnie, what is this?” Jessica stands up and turns to the back but she is surprised because Hong Ki is coming to her at the same time. “Opss, mianhae…” Hong Ki says. “It’s okay. By the way, what is this?” Jesicca asks to cover her shyness. “You’re no need to fill this one because you are here because of the scholarship that you get right? Just leave it empty,” he explains.

            “Unnie, I’ve filled all of these,” She hands the forms to Hyeri. “Good job my junior! After this you can follow Hong Ki to the other places. I’ll send this to the admin later. Welcome to this university! Have fun!” she smiles widely and give her a piece of paper, contains the number of her room. “Let’s go!” He says. Jesicca nods. They walk back to the front of the main hall to meet Jessica’s parents back. “Mummy, Daddy, we can go to my room now,” Jesicca says. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter