Confession

Severely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I think I’ve fell for her,” Hong Ki says make Jong Hoon agapes.

“Why you make that face?” Hong Ki asks his best friend.

            Hong Ki and Jong Hoon are friends since they were in kindergarten. They are best friend and they are neighbours too. They started become best friend after they ended their elementary school. They become closer same as their parents after they finished their middle school. They were separated when they were in high school because Hong Ki’s parents had to transfer because of his father’s job promotion. They were stay in touch even they were far away. And it likes a miracle when they met again in university world, and they got same room. They are very happy.

“It’s hard to make you fall in love, Hong Ki,” he smiles like a kid get what he wanted.

“I feel different since the first time I saw her. You believe with love at first sight?” Hong Ki asks and Jong Hoon just nods.

“Yeah, confess to her my friend!” Jong Hoon chuckles.

 

24 September 2012

Inha Cafeteria, Inha University, Incheon.

 

It has been a few months since Jessica get into the university. This is her second semester and she always get a bad result for her first semester exam. Maybe that happen because of the cultural shock that she had faced. She always asks her senior, Hong Ki on how to answer this and that kind of question. Hong Ki is always has time to help his girl. He doesn’t confess to her yet because he thinks it is not the perfect time for him to reveal all the feelings in his heart.

Hong Ki and Jessica walk together, leading themselves to a small table at the corner of the café. They take their places and take an order. After their order arrive, Hong Ki holds Jessica’s small hand. Jessica looks at Hong Ki weirdly, “Wae?”

“Look at me and listen carefully to what that I want to say to you,” Hong Ki looks into Jessica’s eyes without blink.

Jessica feel her heartbeats getting faster, she is nervous, “Okay, Hong Ki. I’ll listen to you.”

“Jessica Jung, to be honest, I already fall for you. I’m falling in love towards you,” Hong Ki smiles.

“But… Since when Hong Ki?” she asks.

“I fall for you since the first day you arrive here. I don’t know how but my heart says I’ve fall for you Jessica. I love you,” Hong Ki says without breaks their eye contact.

“Hong Ki, actually I… I… I love you too…,” she says, stutter.

“…and I already fall for you on my first day here too,” she continues.

“Really?” Hong Ki surprises and Jessica nods.

 

As soon as Jessica reaches her room, she see Seohyun is laying on her bed, massaging her own head. “Hi, Jessica!” she greets Jessica even she is unwell. She always smile even she has many problems. Even now, she is sick, she still can smile. She is an only daughter and she has no father. His father was passed away in a tragic accident. Now, she is living with her mother and her grandmother. She is the smartest student in her batch. She is a polite girl and not talking too much about the other things from study matter.

“Hi, Seohyun! Are you not well? Let’s we go to the clinic nearby,” Jessica shows her concern.

“It’s okay sica, I’ve took my medicine. Let me rest first and I think I’ll be okay after that. And I see something different on your face. You look very happy today. Come here, share with me,” she pats the sit on her bedside.

Jessica takes a sit beside Seohyun, “Seohyun, I’m very happy today.”

“I’m happy for you,” she smiles slumber. “By the way why you feel very happy?” she continues.

“We love each other, I love Hong Ki and he loves me back. I feel very happy because my dream be a reality. He confessed to me just now,” Jessica says and move to her bed, placing her body on it. She smiles and continues, “How nice my life today!”

“I’m the one who is still single now,” Seohyun chuckles. She tries to get up and walks to her locker. “But I don’t need anyone now,” she continues.

“But you do need someone that can take care of you a few year from now. Is it right?” Jessica pats her roommate’s shoulder on her way out of their room.

Seohyun just smile and says to herself, “Not now, this is my time for study.” She walks out, taking the evening breeze around the dormitory area.

She walks alone, not feeling dizzy anymore. She walks until she reaches a small park in her university area. Many people are having their leisure time there. Some of her frien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter